Coffin

Words With No Emotion

We apologize for our absences and disappearance for a long time... Many things have happened and have caused us to put this story on hold for a long time. Due to personal issues and tragic events RealBroken ( Kat owner of this story ) will be on hiatus for a long time, as co-author of this story. I BlockedStar. 

( AKA Enigma or LuLu ) Will do my very best to update this story along with my own fanfics. It will be quite hard, But I'm Willing to do it! Thank you guys and I hope you understand - RealBroken & BlockedStar 

 
 

P R E V I O U S L Y~  

 

 

 He noticed his sister and smiled gently before walking up to his room and getting ready for bed as he laid down he looked at his phone and saw Mayu's number in it he was so happy for the first time in forever it seemed. At least that's what the world wanted him to believe and feel. Kuro began falling asleep tell someone walked in, His mom walked in, knocking lightly on his door. "You sure your going to be ok when we're gone?" His mother asked with full concern "Huh?. What do you mean?" Kuro asked a little shocked and confused "Me and your sister are going to Your grandparents house for a week remember?" his mother replied. "Yeah I'll be fine" Kuro said with a small smile. "Well ok night Sweetie" his mother whispered closing the door slowly.  
The next morning...  

 

 

P R E S E N T 

 

 

It was around 5a.m when Kuro was awaken by a sudden scream that was so intriguing it had his skin crawling with curiosity. Getting up he searched for his room light, only to notice he wasn't in his own room. Being a bit confused and frightened by this, Kuro walked around the room which seemed to have no windows or if they did they were probably shut and covered. Feeling the walls he came to a conclusion he was either in a basement or isolated room. Feeling the walls he began to go into his own little world till his hand had ran across a liquid like substance that had been smeared around. Feeling his body go cold an lose all color in his face, he slowly moved his finger tips to his nose. Smelling the substances he could feel his stomach turn and his mind go light-headed, stepping back he began to shake his body wanting to give out. Hitting a cold stone like wall, he began to dig his finger nails into the wall earning him a crimson like substances to run down his hands outlining the very futures of his pale smooth skin. Smiling to himself he turned around to see a mirror, attracted to his own presence he took a few steps forward to finally see his own face. Grinning to himself and touching his smooth face running a finger on each define line and bone.  

 

Kuro stared at himself with a hint of desire an passion. Smirking at his very own appearance in the half cracked mirror that showed his very own disgusted mentally unstable conscious. Backing away slowly an losing the once seductive grin on his face, he blinked twice and kept staring at the mirror that showed him nothing, But guilt an regret.   

" What's wrong with me?! " He asked himself out-loud only to get silence as his answer. " Tell me!! " He screamed running a hand through his hair, pulling and yanking it with force.

 

" Why won't you answer me!! " Kuro snapped looking straight into his reflection. Again only silence as his response.  

' You know screaming won't get you anywhere it never did remember? ' A voice snickered, " Shut up! Just Shut up! " Kuro screamed banging his head onto the stone wall while tugging at his hair ripping every strand out. ' Why bother doing such a childish thing? are you scared you won't escape? Afraid of the dark? or are you afraid of the fact that the life you've been living is a complete illusion ? ' it spoke with a monotone voice. " Leave me alone! You know nothing about me! " Kuro yelped as he slid down the wall hugging his knees close to his chest. His body shaking, vision blurred, face stained with blood and his scalp throbbing due to painful yanks. ' Oh but I do know you, I know you better then anyone you've ever met. Even your own parents! ' it responded with a hint of a laugh, " Oh if you're so sure that you know me, then tell me. Who do I love? who is the person I talk to that I mean what I say? huh? " Kuro laughed with a devious smirk on his cracked lips. ' Oh that person, well she goes only by the name...... Nori..? ' It spoke with  hesitation at the end, " Wrong! You know nothing ! You're just a fragment from my memory a part of a forgotten past I left behind! " Kuro spoke with confidence.  

 

Getting up Kuro walked to the mirror that held every part of him, every piece that was being reflected towards him on repeat. " You never knew me... and you never will, for you're just a glitch in this world we live in. A illusion that plays on repeat for those who are different from you and your robots you call ' doctors '. Kuro spoke looking straight at the mirror that held his gaze. He watched as it began to fade to where it was no longer visible to the eye. Closing his eyes and taking in a big breath he counted to ten in his mind, opening them up again he was staring at the floor that was  painted in white. Looking up to his surroundings he saw nothing, But a white room with a table in the middle and a chair. Looking at himself he realized that his arms were bound to his chest and his legs were chained to the cold floor.  

 

" Somebody help! " Kuro screamed while his dilated eyes scanned the room for an object to help him. " I'm sorry Kuro or should I say experiment 625? , But you won't be leaving anytime soon my dear. " A voice spoke from the intercom, " What'd you mean! I'm no experiment for you freaks! " He growled, " Oh but you are did you really think you were alive? " The voice laughed. 

 

" Oh child you're far from alive, you're just another piece to our puzzle, But don't worry you'll be meeting your coffin very very.... soon Kuro " She chuckled, " Mayu? " Kuro questioned with disbelief in his voice. " Mayu!!! " He screamed trashing his body around. " What have they done to you..? " He spoke out-loud to himself, But only silence engulfing his question.  

 

The words played on repeat, running across his vision like a merry-go-round 

would. 

The very words he heard that came out of a girl he thought he could trust. Was he really going to meet the very one thing he told himself he would never have to face? Or was it just another phrase to have him terrified to death? 

 

(Co - A/N I hope you enjoy this chapter and again I apologize for the long absence and no update, I hope you can understand. I will try my best to update RealBroken's series as well as mine as much as I can, I can't make any promises due to I have about three or four storys I have to brain-storm for and this one. So I'll probably be updating very slowly sense I easily get writers-block. Again I hope you can understand. Enjoy and I hope it isn't to short for you guys <3~ - BlockedStar )