G r a v e Y a r d

Words With No Emotion
The GraveYard
___________________
 
Kuro isn't like most he keeps to him self he doesn't like others or communicating with unknown teenagers, he was always on his computer but.. he thought it'd be time for some air, announcing to his mother "Mom I'm going for a walk" , "Ok sweetie be home soon" His mom said Kuro walked to the graveyard for some odd reason he does not even know of, he looks around he sees a girl siting by a gravestone talking to it as if it could hear her. He walks over to look at her, he noticed how pale and angelic her face is. Her bone structure visible, " Hey.." he announces with a slight smile on his face, He notices the now dried up tears that, have been trickling down her cheeks. "Are you ok?." he asked with concern in his voice, "Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.." she stuttered.
 
But Kuro knew better, then to believe what she said. Looking down to get a better view, he notices scars on her arms. "Does she self harm" He thought to himself. The pale female, notice what he was looking at, with out thinking she rolled her sleeves down covering her arms, looking down at the grass that has lost its green. he sits next to her "It's okay" he says putting his arm around her, she looked up at him with a shocked look in her eyes "Sorry just looked like you could use a hug" he said with a slight smile, as he moves his arm back and lays back looking at the sky "So what's your name" "M-My names Mayu" she stuttered out while looking at her shoes "I'm Kuro" he announced, "Cool" is all she had to say. She got up, quite quickly "I have to go bye.." she said, leaving before Kuro could even say a word to her. Kuro was left their thinking to him self "I'll never get to talk to her again, How sad she seemed so nice"
 
he thought to him self with a grin crossing his bare face. Getting up he headed home, entering his hollow home, he could hear the shouting of adults once again. Ignoring the shattered objects on the floor, he walked up to his room, with the grin that was once on his face. Faded into a disappointed face. Entering his room he grabbed his headphones, and tried his best to tune out the yelling and screaming. His sister came in running into his room, with tears trickling down her angelic face, jumping on to his bed, where he seemed to be sitting.
 
"It's ok Nori" he hugged her for a bit, trying to comfort her.. He heard something shatter. Being worried about his mother he told Nori to stay put and not come out. "stay here" he said as he walked down stairs and saq his father swing his hand and  hit his mother across the face, anger building up he walked over to his father and shoved his weight off from his mom. His mother shocked ran up the stair case to look for her beloved Nori. His dad confused and full of anger walked out through the front door, slamming it with all the strength he had, his mother came down the stairs with Nori in her arms. "I-Is he gone?" his mother stuttered out with blood dripping down her face.
 
"yeah here mom lets get you cleaned up" Kuro announced while Nori sat their crying, while Kuro cleaned his mother's now bruised face. " Nori how would you like to watch a movie?" his mother asked, "S-sure mommy" Nori replied still crying.
 
While Nori and her mother were watching their movie. Kuro decides to clean up the glass off the floor, hearing a knock at the door, he stops what he's doing and opens the door revealing a couple of cops. looking down at him. "We were called about some yelling" the cops announced, his mother appearing with Nori in her arms. "Kuro take your sister up stairs " his mother announced "ok mom" Kuro announced, while taking his sister upstairs, waiting for his mother to be done. "Kuro.." Nori whispered "What's up ?" he asked "is mommy and daddy ok?" Nori asked with concern "I don't know Nori... I don't know" Kuro responded with a small tone, not hearable. Hearing the door, the cops must have left now. Kuro noticed his mother coming up the stairs and announced that Nori needed to get to bed. "Hey mom can I go out?" Kuro asked with no emotion in his voice, "sure just be home before midnight" she announced with a trembling voice.
 
Closing the door, as quietly as possible he, walked out and head to the graveyard, where he had met Mayu. Hoping to see her their, arriving he noticed her and was happy to see she was till.. he saw her doing something to herself, walking closer he noticed she was leaving wounds on her arms. "Why do you do that to your self?" Kuro asked, hearing his voice she jumped a bit.
 
"W-What are you doing here?" Mayu asked trying to hide the weapon she had in her hand, while pulling her sleeve down. " Its no use in hiding them " Kuro announced looking down at the surprised female, he sat down and grabbed her arm, pulling her sleeve up and seeing the blood trickle down her arm. Looking up at her, staring into her pale grey eyes, she looked down with tears trickling down her face. Wiping away the tears with his free hand, he caressed her face and embraced her into a warm hug, " Don't cry...I'm here... so don't shed another tear Mayu." He announced with a gentle voice, yet inside he was hurting, his chest tight, filled with pain. Both teenagers sat their in the cold night air, hugging one another. Letting the heat radiant off of each other.
" Nothing can hurt you now"
Atleast That's what I wanted to believe....
 
( Due enjoy c:~ I apologize if it's a bit short, but i'm quite busy >m< ~ I shall have chapter two up sometime next week c: Hope you enjoy)