Dangerous

Chained Beast

Selena's POV: "Is that all?" I asked sweetly, before jotting it down on my notepad. The girl I was waiting on was busy gentle pushing her hyper kids back in their seat. I smiled sweetly and grabbed her empty plate off the table while carefully leaning over the table, avoiding her full cup of soda that was horrifingly close to the edge of the table. I dipped my head sweetly before spinning around. I gasped as I came face to face with a girl with bright blonde/ orange long hair that rested on her shoulders. "Geez Nina." I breathed before rolling my eyes while giving a shaky sigh. "Well, I'm sorry." Nina said throwing her hands up in the air dramatically. Nina scooted around me and talked to the lady softly. I balanced the plate on my hand fancily. I hate being a waiter, but there's not much I can do. I'm only 16 and have to pay the bills and everything. My shoes thudded against the wooden floor. The only good thing is that me and my friends work together. I put the plates down after handing them to another waitress who offered to take them. I looked at my black and white uniform and short skirt. "Still not use to that?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around sharply to come face to face with a hot boy. He had dark brown flippy hair that fell in his face. He had a face that always makes him look serious. "Yes. Aren't you supposed to be helping Kris and Kyungil?" I asked annoyedly. He shrugged and leaned on the long counter that seemed to stretch on forever. "No. I don't feel like it." He said with a heavy sigh. Sehun is something else, so annoying. I groaned and smiled. All of them are, we all are totally different from each other. I looked over my shoulder in the direction Nina was coming.

                       "You guys are slacking badly." Nina said before slamming down a dirty table cloth, making water splash on my face. I winced and scrunched up my face in disguist. "Beautiful people like me shouldn't be in the gross place. I should be on the cover of a magazine." Nina pouted, before flipping her poofy bangs. I rolled my eyes and surpressed a heavy sigh. Nina is from a flithy rich family who gets whatever they want. "Then that means me." Another voice said. A boy with orange caramel hair turned the corner and leaned against the oppisite side of the conter. We had to talk over the clinks and clanks of kitchen silverware and laughter and voices of other costumers. I could hear the chef yelling at the cooks or praising them. "Kris, your so full of it." I said glancing up at him while a viciously whiped down the counter. They all laughed and I sighed heavily. "I know who she's thinking about." Sehun cooed nudging me with a tiny smirk. I glared up at him and froze. Everyone tilted their head back and laughed evily, over talking each other loudly. "Who?" A new voice said happily. I looked over and felt my heart pound against my chest quickly. My stomach seemed to be filled with butterflies. He had flippy dark brown hair, and his bangs went to the right perfectly. "Nothing, Sun Woong." Kris said patting him on the back , and I could feel his michevious brown eyes burn into my back. I in deeply. Sun Woong is my closest guy friend right now. I don't know if I like him as a boyfriend or a friend. But then again, I'm not good with emotions like that. I sighed again. It's so hard and confusing...It makes no sense to me. Explains why I don't want a boyfriend right now. Boys..

                          "Selena, the boss said to clean...Not stress yourself out." Sun Woong said before resting his arms on the counter, blocking my path. I narrowed my eyes at him annoyedly. I nudged his arm violently to try to move it out of my way, but it only scooted backwards a little. I looked up at him and he smirked. "Really?" I asked breathing out. He nodded sarcastically and rested both arms on the counter. We both looked up as the doors opened, making a awful squeaking sound. A man wearing a black lab coat that fell over his legs that you could barely see his feet. He was wearing a black cowboy hat that covered his face. "Um...Can I help you sir?" I asked blinking in confusion at him. "A cup of water." He said shakily. He seemed pretty shaken up by something. "You ok dude?" My other friend said sitting beside him. Kyungil had dark bangs but they were fluffy and they were flippy and slightly in his eyes. i handed him the clear cup of water. He drank it quickly and looked over his shoulder worriedly. He took off his hat and I gasped in awe. He was blind in both eyes, and it a scar went across his pale skin. He his beard, and his sightless blue eyes rested on me. "Yes?" He asked sharply. Can he see me? I gulped nervously and akwardly broke my gaze. "Well, we better get heading home." The boss said from the back of the room. I nodded and smiled hugely. My favorite time of the day. I ripped off my apron and slammed it on the counter. "You kids be careful, there's a beast lurking around." He rasped softly. 

                                I looked at everyone akwardly, and they all shrugged. "Ok, you too." I said before turning around and walking out slowly. The cold night air pierced my skin and I wrapped my black leather jacket around my bare arms. I shuddered and I felt my teeth chatter together as I walked on the narrow side walk that was swarming with people. "Wait up, Selena!" Nina said before walking beside me. I smiled at her and we both walked steadily side by side. Everyone looked us up and down as we walked. "Is your parents still fighting?" She asked breaking the silence. I forced my teeth to stop chattering so that I could answer her. "They went away on a business trip." I said with a relieved sigh. She gave a approving nod and sighed. "Good, they are mean to you." She said softly. I stopped as the sound of footsteps walked towards us. I looked over my shoulder to see a group of boys with beers in their hands. I walked faster and whispered ot Nina to walk faster. She kept glancing over her shoulder, her hair hitting her in the face as she looked side way then foreword quickly. I screamed but it was cut off quickly. One of those boys appeared out of no were, he held a tight grip on me and shoved me in the dark ally way that we passed  already. I screamed as she shoved me in the darkness, and I stumbled clumsily, not being able to see where I'm going. "Help!" I said loudly, to only have the man slap his hand over my mouth once more. I could see the outline of him,but I couldn't see his face. "Shut up cutie." He said. 

                                    Nina's POV: I looked over to see Selena. She was pinned against the brick wall, struggling in the guys strong grip. She looked horrified as she struggled in his grip. I looked at the ugly man that was holding me back as well. I struggled to get my hands free, but he kept a tight grip and shoved them harder into the brick wall. I winced as they scraped against it painfully. "Somebody! Help!" I yelled loudly, my voice echoing around the allway. I went wide eyed as the man was yanked away from me, and he screamed loudly. The man holding Selena back was yanked away as well. "Leave them alone." A boy said his voice barely a whisper. He was standing there with both men in his each hand, and off the ground. "Are you going to make us?" One of them growled angerily. The boy narrowed his eyes and I gasped as he was thrown up in the air. The boy spin around quickly, and kicked the man hard, making him collided into the wall.  I gasped as the boy slowly looked at the man he had in his fist. He slammed him hard and against the wall. He slowly lifted his hand, it looked like he was wearing a glove with blade alined along his knuckles. The man began to sob, speaking gibberish to him. The boy grinned slyly and shoved him hard. "Look out!" I screamed, seeing the man that he threw run towards him. The boy glanced over his shoulder and flipped over him perfectly. He stuck the landing and charged towards the man. He punched him with his left hand, then right. He pulled out a silver chain that had a blade on both ends. He swung it towards the other man, making it wrap around his ankle. He yanked, making the man fall on his face on the pavement. I smiled.

                          The man charged towards him again, blood trickling down his face. He looked to his other side, and both of them were charging towards him. He jumped and did a sumer sault in the air, while grabbing them in midair, making them flip with him by the shirt. He slammed them hard on the ground. They both looked up at him in horror. "Who are you?" The one who held me asked, his dark brown hair sticking out of his bean hat. The boy narrowed his eyes and didn't say anything. He stomped his foot down in the process to walk towards them, but yanked away teasingly. But they didn't know that, they both stood up quickly, running out. The boy grinned and glanced over at us. His slight smile fell and he put his weapons up. "Thanks for-" Selena began shakily, looking down. But he was gone already, the only thing was a the dim light of the orange street light. "Where did he go?" She asked sprinting out of the allyway. We both stuck our heads out and looked both ways. Waves of people passed us from both sides, bumping into us. We both walked out and looked around rapidly. We have to thank him...We could have been without him. "There he is!" I shouted, before sprinting in the direction he was. He was walking steadily, avoding the people. I ran after him, colliding with people painfully, making me stumble back now and then. I apoligized rapidly as I bumped into people. I avoided their glares and continued with my mission. "Hey!" I yelled as I closer and closer to him. He looked over his shoulder at me.

                            He went wide eyed and began to run. I went wide eyed as he was already way ahead of me. He leaped across the hood of the cars, sliding skillfully. They honked loudly at him, making me jump. That didn't seem to stop him though, he glanced over his shoulder and narrowed his eyes as I began to follow him. I squealed as I slide past the traffic jam. I'm not even going to dare to do what he did. Maybe he's like some crazy ninja kid. I continued to follow him. I glanced over to see Selena running by my side. "He sure does run fast..." She huffed as we watched him from a far. I went wide eyed as a white van sped down the road. The boy didn't seem to see the car as he leaped over the hood of a car. "Look out!" Me and Selena both yelled. But it was already to late. The boy went wide eyed in horror, and I closed my eyes tightly. I opened one eye and felt my heart stop in my chest. The boy leaped on the hood of the car and ran along the top of it and leaped off, avoding the ugly scene. I went wide eyed and I placed my hand over my heart. I"m going to freaking have a heart attack from him. Selana was frozen and she was breathing shallowly. I jumped as there was the sound of a gun shot, making it bounce of the buildings. I went wide eyed as people shoved past me desperately, struggling to see what happened. I struggled to keep my balance as I was pushed in different directions. "Come on!" Selana yelled over her shoulder before shoving her way past people. I took a deep breath and followed her.

                            We finally reached the spot where everyone was gathered. I pushed my way to the front and I gasped deeply and covered my mouth with one hand. The boy layed at our feet, motionless. A bullet wound appeared on his side, and blood poured out of his side like water. "We got to do something!" I said before turning to face Selena. She was frozen and she looked at the boy, her dark brown bangs falling in her pretty face. She slowly picked him up with a loud grunt. "Call Charlie." She snapped loudly. Everyone was taking pictures, the flashing making me wince. I took out my phone and dialed the number shakily. "Hello?" A voice asked drowsily. "Charlie, we need your help." I said before explaining everything. "On my way." He said shakily before hanging up. A couple minutes later a black mustang swurved around the traffic, making it tires scretch. We both swurved around the cars and I climbed inside the car, ducking carefully. Selena sat beside me with the boy in her arms. A built man with black short buzz cut turned around to face us. "What's going on girls?" He asked sweetly. Whenever something happens, we all always call Charlie. We both took turns explaining everything before crying slightly. He nodded and looked over his shoulder at the boy. Selena layed him down across the back seat, making his feet on my lap. I blushed slightly. He sure is cute...His pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight as it drifted in the window. Selena looked down at him with a tiny smug smile. 

                                Selana's POV: "Are we dropping him off at your house, Selena?" Charlie asked, turning around to look at me in his seat. Nina was quiet and very hesitant. "I guess my house is fine." I said with a tiny shrug. I looked down at the strong boy. He looked very young and peaceful as he slept. He was wearing a black hoodie and black skinny jeans and a black hat that was on sideways. "He's pretty cute." Nina squeaked making me nod in agreement. He sure is...."He's your type. Didn't you like boys like that?" She asked teasingly. Charlie chuckled and looked in review at me. I blushed heavily and shook my head. A couple minutes later, we arrived at my familiar house. It was a huge two story house, and the dark looming woods stretched around us. I got out and grunted as I picked the boy up in my arms. He was limp and he groaned slightly, as I walked towards my house. "Good luck." Nina said poking her head out of Charlie's mustang window. I went wide eyed and spun around quickly but they were already pulling out of my driveway. Did they seriously just leave me alone with this kid? I groaned and walked inside my huge house that was dark when I walked in. I made my way in the living room and gentle sat him down on the white couch, making him get comfortable. Blood oozed through his black shirt, smearing the couch. Poor kid... I grabbed the first aid kit and knealt down in front of him with a cloth and a bowl of warm water in my hand. I glanced up and narrowed my eyes as something caught my attention. 

                       Is he wearing a black collar? It was visible, and I leaned foreword cautiously. It looks uncomfortable...Maybe he won't mind if I took it off...? I reached my hand out to touch it, my finger tips inches away. I squealed and jumped as he grabbed my wrist quickly, as I was in reach of it. He glared at me heavily, his expression cold. "I-I'm sorry..." I apologized, hanging my head down. He looked around quickly and alarm flickered across his pale face. He went to stand up to only collasp to the ground in pain. "Hold still..." I cooed, knealing down beside him. He looked at me, his face filled with pain. He must have hurt his head on the impact of the gun shot. "Thanks for saving me and my friend. I thought....Maybe I could thank you by helping you." I said softly, dipping the wash cloth in th water. The boy glanced at me and his bright blue eyes seemed to freeze me on spot. He gave a small nod, and looked away quickly. Does he talk? I cleared my throat akwardly and reached my hand out to him. He gasped and pulled away quickly, with a threating glare. I froze with my hand still extended out. "I'm not going to hurt you." I said softly. He looked down and didn't say anything as usual. I lifted up his shirt to reveal his perfect body. He took off his blood soaked shirt and he winced as I dabbed his deep wound. "What's your name?" I asked with a tiny smile. He looked down. "Beast." He whispered softly. Beast? I gulped slowly and tilted my head at him. "Is that your actual name?" I asked softly. He looked at me and blinked.

                            "I don't have one." He replied before studying his weapons that were laying on the floor by the couch. I stared him with my mouth hanging open slightly. "You don't have one?" I repeated, feeling sympathy wash through me like a wave. "Well....How about I give you a name." I said in deep thought. He looked at me in confusion but he watched me curiously. "How about....Luhan?" I asked snapping my fingers. He looked down and made a weird face. "Luhan." He repeated to himself over and over. "Yeah, it fits you." I said giving a tiny giggle. He stared at me and narrowed his blue eyes. "Why are you laughing at me?" He snapped softly. I quickly stopped laughing and looked straight ahead. He sure is nice....Maybe it's because he doesn't know how to act with people. "I'm Selena." I said with a bright smile. He nodded and looked down at his feet. "I'm leaving." He said standing up, making him limp heavily. I stood up quickly with a protest. He turned around quickly and pointed a gun at me. I looked at the silver outlining of it and stared at my horrified reflection. His gaze was like fire, and he looked like a complete different person. "I'm leaving. I don't trust you." He growled, his blue eyes showing a tiny, just a smudge, barely visible fear. He turned around quickly and ran out my door, not saying another word to me. I felt panic and fear wash through me like a wave. Aw crap...I go to do something. Should I let him go? No...He's going to get hurt. He can take care of his self, right? Not injured. I groaned loudly. 

                            "Nina!" I yelled in my cellphone. I explained everything, from beginning to end. "But you barely know him." She said with a sarcastic laugh. I rolled my eyes and clenched my fist. "That's not important. He's going to get his self killed." I shouted annoyedly. I hung up without letting her say anything else. A couple minutes later of pacing back of forth, there was a knock on my door. I swung open my heavy white door and sighed with relief. She brought the whole gang with her. Kris grabbed my shoulders and shook me rapidly. "Are you stupid?!" He yelled loudly. I rubbed my neck with my hand and shrugged. "We have to help him." I objected. I looked at Sun Woong to have him back me up. Sehun walked in the house and looked at the weapons that were by the couch. "Here's some weapons." He said before turning around and looking at everyone. "Are you serious...." Kris said with a unbelieveable groan. "Fine." Sun Woong said finally giving up. I hugged him tightly, and I felt my face turn bright red. Everyone slowly agreed and I stood on my coffee table, feeling taller then ever as I towered over them. "Come on. Were going to save him." I said determinadly. "I swear, if you get us killed..." Kyungil said observing the black gun in his hand. "This dude must be seriously good at what he does." Kris said looking at blades that was covered in blood. I sighed. Wev'e got to help him. He helped us... We all walked outside and the bright moonlight shined down, as if it was lighting our way. I took a deep breath.

                                  Nina's POV: "The way he took care of himself, I don't think he needs our help." I said hesitantly. Selena ignored me and we all whispered to each other. "I can't believe were doing this for a boy she doesn't even know." Sun Woong spat angerily. He glared at all of us in turn as if we could stop her. I can't believe it either, but that's how she is. She hesitated as we reached the entrance to the woods. I stood beside her and her face was clouded with fear. "Ready?" I asked reassuringly. She looked at me and gave a tiny nod before walking foreword. I ducked under the low hanging branches and scooted closer to her. I felt closed off from the world as we all walked into the dark woods that loomed around us. The dark shadows seemed to threaten to suffocate us at any moment. We all stuck close together, and I looked down at my the ground to make sure I didn't stumble over anything. I looked up quickly as there was the sound of voices from up ahead. We all broke out into a run, and I looked over to make sure my friends kept up with me. Selena was only a blur as she ran ahead of me. I skidded to a halt, bumping into her. A group of people wearing lab coats were standing around Luhan. He was breathing heavily, and what looked like assassians were laying dead around him. "Leave him alone!" Selena as the scientist made more appear. I gasped as they all looked at her. What is she doing?! We all stumbled out hesitantly beside her. "What are you doing?" Luhan growled, facing her outraged. 

                                   I gasped as a familiar old man stepped forword. He leaned against his green snake kane. He observed all of us with a tiny smug smile. "Are these your friends?" He asked amusedly. Luhan glared at me and anger and fusteration seemed to surge through him. "No." He replied sternly. "So, it wouldn't bother you if we killed them right now?" The old man asked, before grabbing Selena. She screamed loudly, and I screamed as well as a pair of strong hands grabbed me. I wiggled in the persons grip that seemed like he would break me. Luhan looked at all of us expressionlessly. "Let them go." He said, his voice barely a whisper. The old man chuckled and pulled out a blade, holding it to Selena's neck. He charged foreword, grabbing the old mans arm. He squeezed it tightly, his fingers digging into his skin. He twisted it, making a sickning crack sound. I went wide eyed as one of the assassians wearing a creepy white mask kicked him in the leg. Luhan winced and limped backwards, making the assassian punch him hard in the face, making his head jerk backwards violently. I wiggled once more and lifted my legs, kicking him in the balls. He groaned and pain and bent over, making me elbow him in the face. He let me go and I saw Selena do it more to him. She grabbed his black bangs, before punching him in the face. Luhan was surrounded by different people, they all were slicing, punching, kicking him. He fell to his knees to only be kicked in the face, making him fly backwards. Wev'e got to help..

                        "Luhan!" Sehun yelled before throwing him his blades that was laying on the ground further away from him. Luhan caught it and grinned before spinning around quickly, catching one of the scientist fist. He did a flip over them and he grabbed one of the scientist arm, a girl, and she tried to slap him, but he ducked skillfully each time she attempted to. He kicked her legs out of her, and as he was down near the ground, he slashed his blade out. It wrapped around the persons ankle from behind her. He flew backwards, making him land with a loud thud. He grabbed the girl, snapping her neck quickly. Two people ran at him at the same time, and ran up a tree skillfully, pulling out his silver gun and shooting them both in mid air. He landed on his feet in a perfect pose. He looked up slowly, his light bangs in his face. Everyone was silent, except Kyungil who applaud. Luhan limped up to us, blood covering his face. "We came to make sure you were ok." Selena asked looking down akwardly. "I know you don't really know me, but I feel like if I someone struggling, they deserve a helping hand. And...I want to help you." Selena explained flashing a innocent smile. Luhan stared at her with a troubled look on his face. He reached his hand out and rested it on her shoulder, making her jump. "Thanks." He said with a tiny, barely visible smile. We all nodded and he looked at us greatfully before turning around and walking off. "Wait." Selena said taking a step towards him. He stopped and looked over his shoulder. 

                         "Why don't you stay with me? At least until you get better." She said pleadingly. I looked at her in alarm and I opened my mouth to object, but closed it. Maybe it'd be a good thing. Luhan looked at her like she was crazy and he shook his head. "If you have to fight again, you will get killed. Just look at yourself." She objected. I nodded and sighed heavily, making him look at me. "If we weren't wanting to help you, we wouldn't. And you can trust us...If we wanted to hurt you or something, we wouldv'e already." I said annoyedly. He looked down and sighed heavily in defeat. "Fine." He mumbled softly. We all smiled and I wrapped my arm around Selena's arm. "Your such a charmer." I cooed softly. She flipped her dark brown bangs sassily. "I try." She giggled. We all walked back in the beginning of the woods, making sure he didn't fall behind to badly. Once we were on Selena's porch, I sighed. Luhan watched us all carefully as she gentle pushed him inside the house. Once he was inside and she told she'd be there in a second, Kris and everyone else faced her. "Are you crazy?" Sun Woong asked annoyedly. She looked at him and narrowed her blue eyes. "What do you mean? We had to do something." She growled angerily. I gulped nervously and looked at Sehun, Kris and Kyungil. "So? He could have tooken care of it. Not let you put yourself in trouble." He snapped back. She turned her back on him and clenched her fist tightly. "Leave. I don't want to talk to you all right now." She said before walking inside slowly.