Fight

Inseparable?? Maybe?? Maybe not...

 

The school was buzzing with news and questions on who will win the queenka and kingka nominations. Most voted for, of course, the triplets and their boys. It didn't make Sistar pleased that their rooting team is losing to the triplets and their group. They were at the rofftop, looking down at the regular lunch table the triplets and their friends ate their lunches. Now that two new hot guys were added on the triplets sides, makes it impossible for the other teams competing to win.

"URGH i dun get whats so special about them!!!" Hyorin snapped. Bora and Soyou just rolled their eyes at her.

"Yah, what issues do you have with those 3? Like seriously, they're nothing compared to us" Bora said and blew on her nails. Soyou smirked and high fived her.

"Nothing? Nothing?! They stole Daehyun away from me!" Dasom rolled her eyes at the immature female. 

"He was never yours unnie. Get a grip. I told you not to reject him when he was a nerd" Dasom blew on her nails while Soyou snickered.

"Maknae's right the hyorin. You shouldn't have rejected him. To think of it, it's kinda you fault that he became stuck up and concieted like you" Bora said, which earned her a glare from the leader.

"I'll make sure they pay for this. Especially that brat, Min hee. She thinks she so great. I'll show her"

Meanwhile...

The teacher explained carefully to her class on do future prep exams that were approaching. The triplets were copying their work deligently when they felt something wrong. they fidgeted uncomfortably and looked at each other at the same time.

'You felt that?' Eunji mouthed out. 

The 2 younger ones nodded. The 3 of them raised their hands at the same time, which aroused the suspicion of their childhood friends. They looked at the triplets worryingly.

"Ms Moon we have to go to the toilet" the three said at the same time. The teacher looked at them curiously and let them off since she thought triplets have the same bladder.
"Let's go to the toilet. I have a bad feeling something's there" Min her said and her sisters nodded. *Why do i have a feeling that I'm about to hurt someone?* Her hands twitched and Min hee unknowingly clenched them.

When they arrived at the toilet, Min hee slammed open the door and saw Min ah together with a foreign looking girl in the hands of Sistar, being beaten up badly. When they saw who arrivedd, they smirked at the girl, who was red and fuming in anger.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Min hee shouted. Hyorin's smirk grew wider and she threw Minah over, leaving the foreign girl behind.
Eunji carried Minah out of the toilet and Haera phoned CAP. Min hee was flaming angry and wanted to start a fight but Haera just wanted to pull her out, so that she didn't cause any trouble.

"I'm not leaving anyone out, and they asked for it" Min hee punched Hyorin full of force and the girl cried out. She attempted to punch MIn hee back only to get hit kicked in the stomach.

The rest of Sistar grew scared of her but stood their stand anyways. They lunged at Min hee and tried pulling her hair to get her off the leader but Min hee twisted away and hit their hands, breaking the contact. She punched soyou in her jaw and kicked Bora's stomach. She pinned Dasom down and hit her pressure spot to make her faint.

The fight continued until Eunji managed to get the foreign girl out. She immediately brought the 2 girls to the clinic with the help of CAP and Jeongmin. As for Min hee, she was pulled away by Junhyung and Hyunseong. She suffered a sprained leg, bruised cheek and a small black eye while the other girls had received more damage even if only Min hee fought.

"Next time think before you want to mess with someone like me" she spat. Junhyung pulled her away and helped her walk while Hyunseong took her and her sibling's belongings, telling the teacher they had an emergency problem at home. The rest of the friends grew worried. They couldn't leave without a valid reason and if they used the triplets as an excuse, it wouldn't be valid and the triplets might be unhappy..
"I hope nothing goes wrong" Niel said and Chunji just sighed sadly. Their going to find out what happened later. For now, they had to study.

On Min hee's side...

Min hee, Junhyung and Hyunseong arrived home safely with the help of Mr Seo. The driver nearly had a heart attack when he saw the poor girl's condition. After convincing the driver that she didn't want to go to the clinic to get any help, the driver brought the 3 home, making sure the bumps and humps along the way didn't hurt the poor girl.

"Bring her up carefully. Ask one of the maids to help her change or something" Mr Seo said worryingly. The boys nodded while Min her limped to her room without saying anything.
"You're home earl-WHAT HAPPENED?! OMO MY DAUGHTER!!!" Min hee shut her eyes and groaned when her mum hugged her. The boys wanted to help her but Mrs Lee had already let go off Min hee.
"Omo what did you do? Oh goodness come we need to get you treate-"
"I'm fine m-"
"No, no arguements. We're going to the clinic now!"

Min hee's mum grabbed her hands and forced her along however, Min hee refused to move.
"Junhyung or Hyunseong please help" Min hee glared at them while the guys just shrugged their shoulders. Hyunseong carried Min hee over his shoulders while Junhyung helped him push her inside the car and they made their way to the clinic with the help of Mr Seo.

Haera, Eunji and Minah's side...

Eunji, Haera, CAP and Jeongmin  paced around in front of the treatment room where the 2 girls were treated. They were worried about Minah but were also curious on who the foreign girl was. At the same time, they were worried for their sister who had fought by herself and wondered if anyone came to stop her before she kills the girls.

The doctor came out and smiled at the 4. They felt a bit relieved that he came out smiling  but also a little bit worried about how the girls inside are doing.
 
"Your friends are fine.
 
"Girlfriend" they looked at CAP judgingly and shook theiir heads. Eunji asked the doctor to continue. The doctor chuckled at the boy before resuming.
 
"Your friends and girlfriend are fine. They just need plenty of rest and water to hydrate themselves. I'll give you all the necassary medicine and bandages at the counter. who will be collecting it?" they smiled happily. Thanking the doctor, Haera went to check up on Minah while Eunji and CAP paid for her medical bill and medicine.
 
Haera looked at Minah and winced in pain. Tears started forming in her eyes as the girl in front of her turned to the image of her sister. She chocked on a sob and released her tears. Jeongmin grew shocked at the girl's sudden outburst. He went and hugged her, whispering sweet othings in to her ear. 
 
"Hey, what's wrong Haera? You can tell me, hm? I'm your bubble gum oppa" he tried cheering the girl up. Haera managed to choke out a little giggle. She looked at Jeongmin, eyes red and puffy from crying.
 
"I miss my sister oppa. Seeing Minah look so beaten up, makes me remember how i didn't help Hyerin that night" tears began to fall again as Jeongmin hugged her. He sighed sadly, knowing he can't do anything to help comfort the girl. He wasnt there when it happened, he can't say anything to help her forget, because it will always be a haunting memory for her.
 
"There there, come on. You can't keep doing this tto yourself. Your sister won't be happy. Come on, don't cry" he persuaded. Haera slowly stopped crying. She took the tissues Jeongmin gave her and wiped her eyes. Jeongmin smiled at her and ruffled her hair.
 
"That's my girl~"
"Don't let the twins or Minwoo oppa hear that" Eunji said, ntering the room with 2 bags of medicine and medicine. CAP chuckled and placed the other 2 bags he was holding on a table nearby. He immediatly went to Minah and held her hand.
 
"I swear I'll those girls for hurting you" he pouted and the still sleeping Minah. The rest just chuckled and rolled their eyes at the love sick idiot. 
 
Eunji noticed her sister's red and puffy eyes. She looked at her worryingly before deciding that she should ask Haera about it later instead.
 
"Why are there so many bags?" Jeongmin asked as he rummaged through the medicine. He found 2 of the same bags and looked at the other 2. COnfusion was written on his face when he found out that there were 2 of same bags. Eunji giggleed at the clueless boy.
 
"One is for Minah. Her medicine and her bandage and anestethics. The other 2 is for the other girl. Since their injury is kinda similar so the doctor prescribed this for the both of them. No sharing is alowed that's there is two of the same bags" Eunji explained and Jeogmin nodded.
 
His eyes drifted to the foreign girl who is still in dreamland. His heart started beating fast and he breathing started to become uneven. He clenched his hands nerously and excused himself to the toilet.
 
Standing in front of the mirror, Jeongmin washed his face and stared at his reflection.
 
*That wasn't what i thought it was right? But...*
 
Back to Min hee's side
 
"Just make sure she gets plenty of rest and water. Apply the cream and change her bandages regularly and she'll be as good as new" the doctor said. MIn hee's mum thanked him and stood up. She helped MIn hee limp to a sit outside while they waited for Min hee's name to be called for her medicine.
 
"What happened Min hee -ah? You're usually well behaved" her mum said dissapointingly. The girl felt guilty for making her mum worry about her. She felt stupid and useless that she can't control her anger. She played with her fingers nervously and her mum sighed.
 
"I'll be there if you're ready to talk okay?" Min hee's name got called up and her mum went and paid for her medicine. Junhyung and Hyunseong looked at the girl worriedly, scared she might break down. They went to her and Junhyung held his hand out.
 
Min hee looked at it for awhile, before grabbing it and pulling herself up. With Junhyung's help, Min hee limped towards the car where her mum and Mr Seo is waiting with worrried faces. They gave her a small smile and let her went in to the car. With that, they drove back home with tension filled in the air..
 
Once they've arrived, they saw  the rest at their front lawn, pacing around worriedly. Min hee groaned and told Junhyung to tell them that she wasn't in the mood to answer questions. The guy nodded and went out of the limo. When he was in front of them, he was confronted by alot of questions but one glare made all of them shut up.
 
After he talked, the boys looked at Min hee, who was limping slowly to the house with the help of Mr Seo and Hyunseong, worriedly. They distanced and made way for the girl to pass and her mum apologised on her behalf for being moody. The boys smiled at her and just shook her head, saying they were fine and used to it. They came in to the house and Mrs Lee made them some cookies and tea while waiting for the other to return.
 
"What do you think happened?" Ricky asked, breaking the awkward silence. Doo joon sighed and clenched his fists.
 
"Must be Sistar. Who else has grudges against Min hee accept for them. B.A.P wants them, they won't hurt her. Secret(rival queenka group) adores them and SHINe doesn't really care about them. I'm certain Sistar did it" the boys clenched their fiists and glared at the air in front of them. The ones with the more deadly aura was Teen top, of course, their girll was hurt.
 
"If they got Min hee in any trouble, whatsoever, I'm going to make sure they get expelled" Chunji said angrily. He looked at Min hee's room and resisted his urge to just dash in and hold her. *I hope you're okay Minnie ah~I don't like seeing you hurt*
 
The door opened and in came the rest of them. They signaled the boys to keep quiet since Minah and the girl was still sleeping. After making sure the girls were placed safely and nicely in the beds of the guest room, they all crowded in the living room, wanting to know the news of 'their' Min hee.
 
"We're waiting for Junhyung and Hyunseong to come out from Min hee's room to know the details.They're upstairs making sure she's okay and sound asleep" Changjo said. The rest nodded and waited in silence. 
 
They heard some noises and looked up to see Hyunseong and Junhyung talking with serious faces. By the looks of it, it doesn't look so pleasent. The two took a sit on a vacant couch and sigh, hands covering their face(ermergerd so hawt!!) The rest just looked at them, wanting answers.
 
"She said you guys should know. It was Sistar. Provoked her by beating Minah and this one chick up. One shout led to a punch, all in all, she fought with all 4 of the members and earned herself a sprained leg, black eye and a swollen and bruised cheek. She's fine, the sweeling eased down abit and the doctor gave her 3 days off school so she should be fine by then, I guess. Kinda minor, you know our girl, she's strong" Junhyung said and smiled at the strong part.
 
The rest heaved a releaved sigh. They began talking about something else to clear their time as they waited for the 3 girls to wake up.

I finally updated after 1234567 yearss(wth is wrong with me) Okay~ So! what do you guys think? Should Min hee face trouble or should she be let off? Thank you to all the new commenters and subs that happened during my hiatus! I really hope you enjoy the chapter. Sooooo subscribe and tune in for more~~~ ^-^ See you again in the next chapter!!