The meeting

why it have to be me???

" Okay the plan is going smoothly...I just hope that our plan succeed..."

 

" Dont worry...im sure our plan is a success..."

 

 

 

Daehyun make his way to the town.....he parked his car near the flower shop.....he have to walk to the shop a little because he parked his car infront of a salon when there was no other parking nearby....the salon is just two block away from the florist......when daehyun enter the flower shop , he was shocked to see so many different flower in the shop.....he was so fascinated by the flower that he doesnt realise that there was another person in the shop with him...

 

" Hello....what can i help you sir ??? " asked youngjae to daehyun.

 

" Woaahh!!!! you shocked the hell out of m...." daehyun didnt finish his word...  'woahh he is soooo cute...is he a boy or a girl...no no no no he is definitely a boy...but how come a boy could be this cute...' thought daehyun.

 

" Sir???are you okay??? " asked youngjae while waving his hand infront of daehyun's face......' he is handsome but why does he stared at me like that....he looked at me like he want to eat me...but he is handsome..' thought youngjae.

 

"oohh... im obviously not okay.....you shocked the hell out of me....what if i had a heart attack , what are you going to do then??? " asked daehyun with a smirk. Daehyun had a feel to tease the younger...he want to see youngjae's reactions...

 

" Im sorry sir...i didnt mean it to shock you..." said youngjae in an apologitically manners...

 

" No can do...you have to make it up to me or else i will report it to your manager..." said daehyun as his smirk grew wider...

 

' is he serious???its just a simple matter...but why do i have to make it up to him??? does he think that im that easy to be bullied around??? just you wait handsome...just if your face is handsome doesnt make me do what ever you want...' thought youngjae

 

" I AM sorry sir for my action earlier but if you had no business here , you may as well leave now..." said youngjae with a poker face.

 

Daehyun was stunned with what he heard from the younger...he was shocked to think that a cute guy like youngjae dare to chase him away...him the 'JUNG DAEHYUN '.... who doesnt know him...he is the heir to a big company that own billions of dollar the 'Jung's Corporation'....

 

" How dare you talk like that to me!!! doesnt you know who i am??? " yelled daehyun.

 

Youngjae scoffed and sent daehyun a glare... " i dont care who you are or whatever you are but if you doesnt have business here you may leave now..." said youngjae while turning around and head to the counter....before he even reach the counter , he felt a hand on his arm.....daehyun grab youngjae's arm and turned him around to face him...

 

" It hurts!!!...let go of my arm!!! " yelled youngjae as he feel sting on his arm.

 

" I DO have business here....i came here to get the roses...." said daehyun as he let go of youngjae arm.

 

" Why dont you tell me earlier...i would'nt have to deal with you so long if you told me earlier...wait here... " said youngjae while rubbing his arm and went to the work room to take the roses....

 

" You were the one who doesnt give me the chance to say it..."said daehyun enough for youngjae to hear...

 

" You were the one who doesnt say it straight away...its not my fault...." shouted youngjae from the room...

 

Youngjae come out from the room with a big bouquet of roses in his hands......its looked so wonderful in daehyun eyes as he imagine youngjae hold the roses as a bride.......daehyun let out a wide smile as he stare at the younger........he quickly snapped out of it when he hear someone coughing...

 

" What are you staring at??? " said youngjae feel irritate with the way daehyun stared at him...

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes... " I wasn't staring at you....dont be so cocky...i was staring at the roses not you..." said daehyun mockingly.

 

" Whatever.....here is your roses and the bill has already been paid so you can go now...the door is over there in case you doesnt know..." said youngjae as he casually sit down and start to play with his gameboy while ignoring daehyun present...

 

" Hmphh.....i hope you will be happily ever after with your gameboy kid...goodbye!!! " said daehyun mockingly as he make his way out of the shop.

 

" Im not a kid...you jerk!!! " yelled youngjae loud enough for daehyun to hear........' I've never met someone like him before...handsome but annoying...hmph....i dont know how can anyone stand with his behaviour......im just so grateful that im not one of his family or friend that had to live with his bad behaviour...huh...' thought youngjae and he continue playing with his gameboy...

 

" Hmph....cute face but not cute at all....urghh....he is like a monster with a cute face mask....its so irritating...this is the first time that i've been treated this way....im glad that this is the first and the last time i had to see him...if i were to see him everyday then that will be the death of me...hurgh" said daehyun while placing the roses on the passenger seat......daehyun drove back to his mansion with a foul memory of youngjae...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to be continue.....

 

 

 

 


the second chapter everyone.......im so sorry for the grammar mistake or if its not to your liking.........so enjoy...    :)