The Plan ( Part 1 )

why it have to be me???

" Make sure to bring him along tonight...we gonna tell them our plan tonight...i bet they will be surprised to hear that...keke "

" Dont worry i'll bring him with me...i cant wait till tonight~ they are just so cute~..."

" Wooo...patience there...haha...so see you tonight.."

 

 

* Cling *Cling

" Youngjae honey~ im back..." shouted jiyeon as she enter the shop..." where are you dear??? "

" I'm here at the back!!! " yelled youngjae...

" What are you doing here??? " asked jiyeon to her nephew..

" I'm just cleaning this room a bit...why you're back so early??? i thought you wont be back until this evening.." asked youngjae

" Aigoo~ you are so hard working youngjae-ah~...it just that my friend had things to do so we just met and have a cup of coffee and that all.."answer jiyeon...

" Okay good then at least i'm not alone anymore.." youngjae said with a sigh..

" Hmm...okay then..since you have been a good boy...how about i make hamburger for dinner??? "said jiyeon with a smile as she know what youngjae's favourite food is...

" Yayy i get to eat hamburger today~~" shouted youngjae happily...

 

 

 

* at the Jung's mansion

 

 

" Hoo...i see you are being a good boy aee~ daehyunie~" said myungsoo to his grandson..

" Shut up granpa!!! i'm in no mood to talk or argue with anyone right now..." said daehyun with a sullen face...

" Aww~ what wrong daehyun??? something bother you??? " asked myungsoo

" Its nothing...it just that the boy who worked in the florist is really annoying!!! " said daehyun with rage..

" Ohh you mean youngjae??? that cute boy??? ohhhhhh~~ i just love him...he is so cute , polite and caring unlike you..." myungsoo said with a smirk...

Daehyun glared at his grandpa..." sure he is cute but he is a NO polite or caring like you said just now.." daehyun scoffed...

" Whatever... just make sure that you does not make this kind of face infront of our guest tonight..ok??? "said myungsoo...

Daehyun scoffed for the second time to his grandpa..." okay..okay...dont worry i wont.."

Myungsoo smiled..." good cause i have a special guest tonight and its a surprised for you...hehe...be prepared eo~"

Daehyun sigh.." whatever..." and walk away from his still smirking granpa..

 

 

* During dinner at Jiyeon's house...

 

 

"Mmm~  so yummy...thanks aunty its so delicious...i'm so full now..haha.." said youngjae as he rubs his full stomach...

" Good~ so now i want you to pack your bag.." said jiyeon with an unreadable face...

" b..but w...why??? " asked youngjae shocked by his aunt statement..

" just start packing okay...we are going to my friend's house in an hour..tonight he is holding a birthday party for his grandson and i'm going to help him decorate his house with flowers..." said jiyeon as she pushed youngjae to his bedroom...

Youngjae released a long sigh..." i thought that you are going to chase me out...hehe...but why do i have to follow you??? and also why do we have to pack our cloth???" asked youngjae while tilting his head...

Jiyeon groaned..." just do it will you..later you will know why you have to pack...and dont forget to bring one of your suit eo..."

" Which one the white one or the black one???" asked youngjae...

" The white one...you looked best in the white suit.."

 

 

 

* at the Jung's mansion..

 

 

" WOAHH!!! so big...where are we??? " asked youngjae bewildered to see a big mansion that he had ever seen before...

" Well hellooo jiyeon..." said myungsoo as he greeted jiyeon..." its good to see you.."

"Good to see you too...well this is youngjae my nephew...i think you already know that...hehe" said jiyeon...

Youngjae give a bow to myungsoo...myungsoo let out a chuckle..." aigoo...so cute~.."said myungsoo as he pinch youngjae cheeks...

Youngjae face turned to a shade of pink as he is blushing...

" okay come on let me show you your room..." myungsoo said and he drag jiyeon and youngjae into the mansion...

 

Youngjae's POV

 

" aishh!!! why is my room far from jiyeon's room..." he groaned as he is confuse as to why is the ajusshi put him in the room upstairs...why cant he just have a room downstairs next to his aunt...and also he was so confuse with jiyeon's attitude...he offer to help her decorates the mansion but jiyeon denied his offer and told him to stay in his room and get ready for the party at 8.00 p.m. tonight... its not his birthday party so why do he has to stay in the room instead of helping everyone...he felt restless but decided to not think about it...he still has 1 more hours until the party start so he decide to take a bath in the connected bathroom in the bedroom...

 

 

Daehyun's POV

 

i'm just lying on my bed when i suddenly hear something..."wait what is that sound???"

i walked to my bedroom wall...i put my ear against the wall to hear the sound better...there is sound of water running and a faint sound of someone singing...at first i thought that it was a ghost but the singing was so beautiful so i just sat there listening to the singing until i fall asleep..

 

No one POV...

 

At 7.30 p.m. youngjae already in his white suit ready to go out but he stop when the door was open revealed a maid that bow at him and said that he cannot go out of this room until he was told to do so...he released a long sigh and went to the window..." the moon is so bright tonight.." he mumble to himself... unconciously he began to sing one of his favourite song ' Talking to the Moon '...

 

Daehyun finished bathing...he woke up after one of his maid knocked on his door to tell him a message from his granpa....he made his way to his closet and take out his black suit and wear it...suddenly he heard a strange sound outside of the window...he made his way near to the window and once again he heard someone singing...the singing is so beautiful...he open the window to find the the source of the beautiful voice but unfortunately as soon as he open the window the singing stop...he stood there for a moment and hope that he will get to hear but he only got to hear the maid voice tell him to get ready and go down before 8.00 p.m....he groaned before went out of his room...the singing voice still remain as mystery to daehyun...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continue~~

 


this the new chapter ...sorry for the late update...my laptop broke down so i cant update for a long time...sorry for the grammar mistake....sorry if its not what you expected... other than that just enjoy your reading guys...^^  <3