Confusing

Royalty Love

 

Soo Jung had a routine lesion in learning of different level status, but she hardly could concentrate in it. What's up with Princess Liu last night? She kissed Soo Jung with a deep sigh that she left out a grips breath heavily to catch another breathe, meanwhile it drowned her into that sweetness of it. She felt like she needed them more.  

 

Amber left Soo Jung without any explanation 

 

Prince Nickhun came in and stated, “there's a royal family’s meeting tonight. May I come in to see her?” He bowed the maid who was teaching Soo Jung the chronology of the family tree, and he saw His Princess actually was practicing the five written on paper everywhere. 

 

Soo Jung jerked sharply at him entering the room. He walked in and greeted her, he continued with the rest of sentence, “there are amongst students who are from loyalty family, so we made a group meeting.”  

 

The meeting time had arrived, quiet atmosphere didn't mix very well with the emotions Soo Jung had been carried around since last night. Prince Nickhun asked, “they are outside, all wanted to say hi to you. Why not go out?”  

 

Soo Jung thought to herself, just evolving from her own thought "Royal family student meeting.."  

 

Prince Nickhun pointed out, "It's funny how I'm the prince but I'm not really in the group. It's Amber who run the group, she just really is good at making friends and gathering all people."  

 

They finally went out, moving forward to the different accommodate where they require to acknowledge more commonality from loyalty family. Soo Jung wasn’t really prepared for this, but there is no necessary to be worried about. They were also just like others students from her school anyway. Unless, these people were the critics, and afterward Prince Nickhun supported Soo Jung by her side.  

 

Voila. Supprised Soo Jung. Ohh ho hoho.. They look pretty good.  

 

For a second, she had the idea of how she could be a lead character in one of manhwa manga where the main character got to surrounded by all beautiful men. She was lost in dim light due to beautiful creatures of these loyal people, with bright faces and carried on the richness in them.  

 

One of the guy in the group meeting interrupted her excited musing, "we decided to form a band together, what should we call for the group?" The next guy announced, "We're close group so we don't really talk formally."  

 

"Let's call F5." 

 

Away Prince Nickhun, he had appointment to attend at the political meeting. He took off before Amber has arrived. He stayed out the whole day and whole night--and Soo Jung sat in her room at the window.  

 

Princess Liu just came across the room right in time. By the time, Amber entered, the group has lightened up and found a better atmosphere than before in many level. "Amber! Hey hey!" Their voices warmed up and Soo Jung could see and understand why.  

 

Amber passed on without greeting Soo Jung which made her really mad, she didn’t try to pick up a conversation with her. It made Soo Jung even more confused, it made her suddenly flew out of different place. She couldn’t do anything to it since the group of people were there, Soo Jung asserted to her own comfortable zone, "the fact is there is people, I couldn't be too close to her. Neither can she."  

 

The second person, an oldest member in the group, was trying to get to know Soo Jung. He had pretty long face, he seeked for comfortably in her, "How delightful it is in here with Crown Princess like you here. Nickhun must be occupied the whole day and you just spend time in this dreamy palace like this."  

 

"Nope. It's the fact we both didn't get married because we liked each other right?" 

 

That was acceptable, but her icy coldness voice made them settle down. They couldn't really response back to that.  

 

Soon after, Princess Liu fell asleep and dreamed that her mom wouldn't forgiven if her mom caught up Soo Jung having scandal with her again. It could not happen, ever again. She must make her move carefully, and she must make decision wisely of how to associate with Soo Jung, and still be relatives of hers living here got involved.  

 

Soo Jung sat down next to Princess Liu that she had her headphone on. "Yah, can't you hear me?" She had a good temper, but next to Amber, she could wait and cool down.  

 

The sun's rays came streaming into Princess Liu's face, and made her face glowing in sunshine, just bright. Sitting down on the sofa next to Amber, it was difficult to ask million questions at once at this time. Those questions was indeed needed to be answered, but Soo Jung had been placed in the most complicated situation. 

 

She slowly turned to Amber, tomboyish looking in Royal's clothes, resting her head back. "How come you are here?"  

 

Soo Jung filled up, and her words started to spill. "If... my family kept declining the engagement from beginning, I wouldn't meet up with you. Things happened between three of us, or four, wouldn't turn out hanging like red ball strings. 

 

She thought of Victoria Song, she assured, "you probably have tried to come back with Victoria Song if I didn’t come to your life. I don’t like the fact that I am in between anyone. Although we kissed, you must still think of her. Was you not still in love with her? 

 

"…" 

 

She took a deep breath. In a short exhalation, it started to rain pouring outside all sudden, the smooth stones and the red stone roof dripped droplet rains to rocky ground. Everything outside was dripping with water, Amber heard enough and stood up, throwing her ipod with headphone down to sofa.  

 

Princess Liu left without saying anything. Sorry, Soo Jung. I am just a terrible one.  

 

Soo Jung checked Amber's ipod to see what was she listening, but on her recent played playlist had no song appear. She figured the matter, trusting in a big deep breathe. "Could it possibly Amber heard everything I said??" She looked Amber's back where she walked forward her group to join their activity 

 

Soo Jung threw herself into pillow, feeling crazily embarrassed from saying those words.  

 

Later on, Princess Liu bid goodbye to them, meanwhile Soo Jung was too busy having to manage the thought of how Amber listened everything she just was thinking out loud right in front of Amber.  

 

She finally looked at Amber bitterly, "Hey, it was very rude of me not to say good-bye to your group of friends like that." Looking at Soo Jung, Amber asked her what was the matter, but Amber could not understand her answer as Soo Jung hurled to different room.  

 

What can Soo Jung do? She blew it away.  

 

* 

 

The next day the weather was fine, the sun shined down where the students were having lunch. Soo Jung freaked out about the situation, "What should I do? Do I just pretend that everything she did to me had not happened at all? If I bring it up, it'd get more complicated. I don't want to get Prince Nickhun involve in this, it's so hard." 

 

Sulli asked, "do you really like Princess Liu?" 

 

Soo Jung nodded simply. "Think about it, Prince Nickhun is always busy. Only Princess Liu is around me, taking care of me from going place to place..."