Little Sungmin Bunny

Little Sungmin Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once there lived a little bunny named Sungmin. He was living alone and was quite lonely, unlike the other animals that would play together in the woods all day long. He would stare at them all day from his little home, pouting and his little fluffy ears drooping. He sighed and thought sadly, “Why no one wants to be my friend?” as a teardrop fell from his eyes, down to his chubby pink cheeks.

 

One day he decided he didn’t want to be always alone anymore. And little Sungmin bunny went out of his house to go mingle with the other animals. They didn’t know him at all, because he was a shy bunny who never interacted with the others. But tried his best, Sungmin did to make new friends. He acted cute in front of them all, but even after all that, they didn’t want to play with him, and even drove him away, almost breaking the little bunny’s fragile heart.

 

But Sungmin didn’t want to give up just yet.

 

He thought, “I’ll find a friend soon, just you all wait” he nodded to himself, moving away from all the other mean animals. He didn’t want to be friends with them anymore if they were going to be bullies.

 

He sat down on the grass, where they wouldn’t disturb him and waited for someone who would play with him…and be his first ever friend. He hummed a soft tune while in wait, hoping, wishing…wanting for that playmate he was waiting for soon.

 

On my first day I was so nervous, I couldn’t say a word

We didn’t know back then that we’d spend these many days together

But we’ve already…

 

Soon he saw Donghae walking by and Sungmin smiled, maybe he can be the little bunny’s new friend! He called his name at once and the mouse turned to look at him. Sungmin knew Donghae, he lived close his little home and he sees him once in a while “Donghae! Donghae-ah~ watchu doing? Sungminnie is bored, want to play with me?” he asked, looking at the light blue gray mouse with hopeful doe bunny eyes.

 

Donghae looked as if he was considering it for a bit, but he shook his head sadly, ruffling the little bunny’s hair (even though Sungmin was supposedly older than him---“Yah! I’m older than you”) “Sorry Minnie hyung, I can’t play today. I already promised Hyukkie I’ll go and play with him” the bunny pouted, but he sort of understood. Hyukjae was Donghae’s monkey best friend; they were almost kind of attached at the hip. “Want to come instead?”

 

Sungmin shook his head, he didn’t want to feel like an intruder, maybe in the future he could come over and play with them, but right now the bunny really wanting a friend of his own. “I’m okay~ tell Hyukkie I said Hi okay”

 

Donghae nodded and went back on his way. “Okay, see you Sungmin hyung~” and soon he disappeared by the large bushes, leaving Sungmin alone again. Little bunny sighed but carried on waiting.

 

We were all so inexperienced- we would be cocky and show off

We didn’t know back then that we’d get to know each other like this

But we’ve already….

Then the next one to stumble upon Sungmin was Heechul the bear, scaring the bunny because he was known all over the woods to be such a y diva who could make everyone do as he wanted. It wasn’t like Sungmin didn’t want to be friends with him, but Heechul was… weird.

 

“Don’t wet your pants in fear little bunny” the red bear told him, smirking in a way Sungmin had to wonder if he meant anything else by his words. “Despite what people say, I can be pretty damn nice”

 

Sungmin winced at the curse word. “Really?” he looked up at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter