It's time to Choose

Mr. Bad Guy Vs. Mr. Nice Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Its Saturday and Yoona was supposed to go to Kai as he called for her. Yoona prepared adobo as what Kai requested her to cook for him. When was preparing, someone knocked on her door.. When she opened it, it was Luhan..


"Oh, Luhan.. what brings you here?"
she asked but that just made Luhan to fade a smile


"Oh nothing Yoona.. I was just want to inform you that I'll date myself today because my date just forgot about it"
well yeah, he said that kind of sarcastic. Yesterdayz Yoona already agreed that both of them will have a date and she cursed herself on forgetting that cause Kai called her and she also said yes to him.. how stupid..


"O-oh.. I-I was.. You know, I have to-"
Yoona tried to explain herself to him stuttering


"Go to the hospital and take care of Kai"
Luhan finished her sentence. Yoona felt bad.. really bad about this.. She dont want them to be in this kind of situation again..


"Luhan, I.. I have to visit him.. please let me"


Luhan cant believe what is just happening.. its been a week! Its been a week that Yoona often go to the hospital. He only ask this Saturday.. only a day to be with Yoona but why.. why she still choose to go there? Cant she be a girlfriend to him atleast for this day?


"Why?? Why Yoona? You were doing that in a week right? You didnt hear words from me that I dont like it.. Tell me, is it hard for you to give me atleast a day to be with you huh??? tell me"
Luhan said mad and with pain in his heart.. He is heartbroken with whats happening. He is jealous.. yes he is.. but why Yoona cant even do something about it? 


"You know what? I also want to get hit by a car, or I could just jump off this building and get hospitalized just to get your attention is that what you want??? Is that what you want me to do??"
Luhan said as he punch the wall behind him. He is pissed.. bigtime.. 


"Ofcourse not Luhan.. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter