Tao I need your Help

Mr. Bad Guy Vs. Mr. Nice Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV 

It was a bad morning for Kai the next day at school. Kai went to his normal self before he met Yoona. He didn't attend his classes and he spend the day bullying some students. The gangster Kai is back. But... even he went back to his normal self, he still think of the girl who had a major impact to his life. Yoona.


He command his gang to check all of her classes but they have to make sure that they won't help her just in case she's bullied. well Kai doesn't want her to think that he's still that protective. Kai is still mad but there was a bit of concern in his heart for Yoona. 


"Kai she didn't attended her classes for 3days now. She's not in her apartment also"
Kai's gang reported to him. Kai didn't expect this. Did Yoona quit schooling?? Where did she go?? a lot of questions are now playing in his mind. 


"What?!! Then go search for her!"
he exclaimed


"But we-"


"Just do it!!"
Kai said as he throw the chair he was sitting with his gang. Kai was a mess.. He shouldn't have done that to her. He should have set aside his pride and anger . He should have listen to her when the time she made an effort ion going to his place


"This is all my fault!"
he said as he continuously curse himself. 


*****


Kai went back to their house to have a peaceful rest. His family was not there so its a perfect time for him to rest.


"Oppppppaaaa!!!!"
Seohyun exclaimed as she saw Kai and hugged him. She was dressed up with an apron and had a spatula on her right hand. 


"You're just in time! I prepare some dinner for you and-"


"What are you doing here??!"
Kai said irritated


"Uhmm.. Your mom and dad was not here and Hyoyeon Unnie as well so, I was thinking to come over here so that you can have someone to talk with"


"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need you here! Just go now will you?"
Then he went straight to his room


But Seohyun didn't go ofcourse. She put all the meal in a tray and went to Kai's room. As she put the tray in his bedside table, she wonder where is he. Well she can just wait for him there but in the mean time, she went around his room and take a look at his things.


She looked on his study table and saw some pictures there. But the one that caught her eyes is the picture in a tiny frame. It was Kai and Yoona's picture together. On that picture, Kai was wearing an apron and Yoona was holding a bowl of meal. 


'Yoona has been here already huh?'
she thought to herself. Jealousy in her strikes again. Kai and her had a lot of pictures too but he never displayed them in his room.


She went next to his closet and check some of his clothes. He's still that same old Kai she knew.. Kai loved to wear bandanas. He even had a collection of it there.


"Seohyun!"
Seohyun was shocked with that sudden voice. She turned around and saw Kai with a towel in his shoulders and only wear boxers!


"Waaaaaahhhh!!!"
She shouts.. Kai realize that he only wear boxers so he put his towel around his waist. While Seohyun tries to get out his closet with his hands covering her eyes therefore, she and Kai bump each other and causes them for fall.


"Ouch! My head"
exclaim Kai, and as he open his eyes, he saw Seohyun on his top. Seohyun also open up her eyes and realize that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter