Final.

Sugar Cookies

It seemed like a normal day. Well, as normal as it could get in the Bts dorm. A few of the members were out shopping and Rap Monster was at the studio leaving Jungkook and Suga alone in the dorm. 

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined. "You got flour on me."

Suga chuckled and proceeded to wipe more flour on Jungkook's cheek. There wasn't much room seeing as though his face was already covered.

The two members decided to make cookies since they were pretty bored, (plus Jungkook was a bit sore since Suga wouldn't stop making love to him the night before).

Jungkook pouted at Suga, which made him decide to stop putting flour on his face. But Jungkook had other plans, he just had to wait for the right moment and-

"Hey!!" Suga whined. "So you pout and asked me to stop but then decide to put flour on my face? You're silly Kookie." 

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Suga's pouting lips.  

--

About a half hour later they finally finished making the dough and rolling it into small balls before placing them on baking sheets. 

"Okay time to put them into the oven!" Kookie said. He was excited at the thought of having Snickerdoodle cookies and couldn't wait until they were done. 

"We should clean up now" Suga said.

Jungkook nodded and looked around. There was flour all over the counter and sugar and butter. Not to mention the flour still on his face. 

They set to work cleaning up, giggling sometimes and nudging each other. It didn't take long to clean up.

After they washed their faces off they looked to see how much time was left until the cookies were done.

"Not much longer now Kookie~ 10 more minutes". 

Jungkook nodded and hugged Suga from behind. 

"Hyung~" he said while nuzzling into Suga's neck. While Suga hummed in reply.

Jungkook poked his cheek to get him to turn his head and when he finally did Jungkook kissed him.

"Yay. I got some Suga" he exclaimed. 

Suga just laughed at his silly boyfriend and decided to kiss him some more.

They kissed until they heard the tell-tale ding of the timer go off.

 

---

Another little oneshot done! :D Let me know what you think guys! I live on comments. <3