chapter 4

Beauty and the Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ9y3DZfQe0

Mungdae woke up and it all the lights were shining through her window and lit up her desk finding sehun asleep with his arm under his head. She giggled and got out of bed and walked over to sehun than looked at the picture on her desk of sehun and picked it up than started to tear up.

Sehun opened his eyes and heard talking.

"Oppa, when will you remember? Didn't you like me? We were best friends when we were little but...you grew popular and we grew apart...."

"The reason I'm so popular is because I worked for it. I wanted to be closer to you, but you just pushed me away. You treated me like a stranger. When I was popular, I got many boys...I dated some of them to forget about the emptiness you cause me in my heart, but...it would never work."

"Did you know I liked you back than? Hm, I'm sure you didn't. I was gonna tell you but...you got popular and dissed me." She said and started crying.

"Oppa, please return back to me. I miss the old sehun. I miss the derpy, clumsy and childish sehun. The one who would always comfort me when im sad, go on walks with me, eat with me when im lonely, tell me I;m the only girl in this world that you would date...I miss you sehun...where did you go?" She asked and wiped her tears. 

Mungdae looked at sehun and put the picture frame down and squatted down than touched sehun's cheek.

"I miss you, sehun. Please, return to me. I want you to hug me like the old time, comfort me, speak words of encouragment to me...I want you to sleep with me when I;m lonely...when my parents fight, I wish you were there to comfort me. I miss you, please wake up and tell me your still there. I hate the cold sehun right now, you would always let me do skinship with you but now you won't." 

Mungdae his right soft cheek gently and started crying. 

"Oppa, wake up and tell me you haven't gone yet...tell me, "im the only girl in this world for you" tell me soothing words, my parents are fighting right now and...I want you to comfort me right now, I want you to return sehun. Wake up and give me morning hugs like before."

"Oppa, I never said this before, but...I love you and...that is all that matters. Ever since I liked you, and had a crush on you, I have always loved you back than and I still do now. I don't expect you to love me back...good thing your asleep, I just admitted I love you...hahaha...I wish you would return oppa...I wish you would return back to me. I may hate you, I may hit you, but I will always care for you."

"Oppa, you know...my parents are forcing me to get married, I want to marry you...I'm 18 but still, I want to run away with you. Your embrace is so warm, your words are soothing...my fiance isn't." Mungdae cried and sat on the floor than felt a pair of arms around her and she cried.

"Sssh Mungdae. Oppa's here." He said holding back his tears. Mungdae cried and hugged him tighter.

"I want you sehun"

"Get breakfast ready."

"Oppa..."

"do it!" He yelled. Mungdae got up and scurried out of the room leaving sehun there crying.

"I'm still the same old sehun. Mungdae, I will always protect you. You want love and cherish, than i'll give you it. I just...don't want to lose a friend like you." Sehun thought

....... 

Authors Note: Crap! I cried while writing this. who else cried?