Finale.

The KYUpid that I Used to LOVE :*

***

(Your P0V):

"Through all these years, it's as if I'm nothing to you, much worst that I heard it from Choyu's mouth and not yours!" he bursts out in anger, after Choyu fell asleep.

"Kyuhyun-ah.. I-I didn't mean to.." but he cut me instead, "it's fine, ____-ah! I'm fine! You don't trust me! Is it because you got pregnant by Changmin ha? My bestfriend whom I trusted.. and my girlfriend who I trusted the most.."

"ME? GOT PREGNANT WITH CHANGMIN?! OF COURSE NOT! Before the night you left, something happened between us, keutji? Few months later, I found out that I've conceived. And it was your child, Kyuhyun-ah. Besides you, I only love you even tho Changmin was there for me." trying to be calm as much as I can. I want not Choyu to hear me whimpering.

"But you still accepted him. He became your fiancee, for-crying-out-loud, ____-ah! If he just didn't realized that you were not the one for him, you wouldn't even realized that I'm really the one for you!" out of his anger he took hold both of my shoulders, and shook me a little, but I shrugged from him right away.

"That was past, Kyuhyun! Why you have to include Changmin here?! He's out of the line in here! I got married with you. We were married. I love you. You love me. We love each other. We have Choyu. Now, why do you have to involved someone in here ha?" I can't no more hold of myself, but to raise up my tone.

"Because you lied to me!" he insisted, angrily. I know to myself that I'm not into lies to commit to anyone neither to myself.

"You know, I won't lie to you! If I said, 'I hate you,' would you believe me?" out of no choice, I made that as an example. It works. He can't say anything but to ponder with my words.

"You don't believe me, am I right? Because you know, deep within yourself, that I love you and I love you for the rest of my life." After I told him that, he left without a word.

He's mad. And he really seems to. What did I do? I admit that I made a mistake not to inform him. But what can I do? That was a painful past. I had a miscarriage on my early age, and that really hurts me. Not only physically, but mentally as well.

***

(Kyuhyun's P0V):

SHE KEPT A LIE ON ME. SHE KEPT A LIE ON ME. SHE KEPT A LIE ON ME.

Those what my other self has keep on telling me.

But my other self was telling me, not because of that reason must I be mad at her. Now, I know not what to do.

Exactly, my mind wasn't at ease. My eyes caught a glimpse of a pub. I the left to park my car. I hopped down, unmindlessly, and proceeded to the counter right away.

"Serve me the strongest alcohol content you ever had. If it possible to mix them all, you do."

Contented not I, with the first pitcher, gulping.. absorbing its truly strong spirit, but requested for two more.

Confused was I. If I wouldn't believe her, that simply means, I shouldn't have married her in the first place. But if I did, meanest I accepted her for who and what she has.

Why am I such this pabo? Narrow-minded? I did firstly take herself, but what am I acting right now that she was at fault? 'Stupid me.' I muttered out, and gulped another glass.

Pouring for another glass, when my phone vibrated for a call. I haven't mind it at first, and carelessly took what contains the glass in my mouth.

It was non-stopped shaking in my pocket, out of my pissed, I took it. My blurry eyes read that I got 10 unread messages and 68 missed calls. At this present, it was Sungmin~

Me: hmm.. yeo-yeoboseyo? *burp*

Sm: ya! Thank God you've finally answer my call! Venice was very troubled calling you for how many times, but she got no answer from you! Oh come on, Marcus. Where are you?

Me: Me? tss... I'm in a place to think some sort of things that I did stupid.

Sm: so... you're drinking?

Me: eng...

Sm: eodiga? I'm going there~

Me: piryeo eobseo, Ming~ gwaenchanha.. nan niga na honja.. 

Sm: ya? What are you saying? Remember, I'm your bestfriend. You can rely on me. Tell me, where you at?

Me: *head-twist* I'm over-looking what was the name of this pub, but I can't see any sign....

Sm: just give me some directions.

Me: hmm.. lots of light outside.. many cars.. sports car.. just near a beach.

Sm: I guess, I know where that is. Hang on. I'll be there in a minute. *end call*

***

3 pitchers down. I'm about to call the waiter to ask for another order when, "serve us a banana shake this time~"

"Banana shake?" I turned to him, and laughed with his order.

"You know, alcohol couldn't help you~ It won't even tell you how to solve your problem. Haizt. Kyuhyun-ah, for 5-years that I have been with you, I never taught you to drink liquor when you're depressed or what."

"I know." with my eyes closed, I firmly stated.

"If you were not depressed, what could be the apparent reason behind these?" Yeah, he was right.

"Being a drunkard today, your children might catch the disease that this alcohol could give you~" Sungmin added, that makes me thought about it deeply.

"Now, tell me what could I help you?" after he sipped the shake that the waiter had served, not long ago.

I sighed, and thought of how to start it in a nice way. "____-ah.."

"So what's up with ____-ah?" he asked right away.

"I don't know... I'm just mad.."

"You were mad for nothing?" he sounded mad at me. Aish. Lee Sungmin.

"I'm mad.. because she haven't told me about our first child~"

"Isn't that Choyu is your first child?"

"No! What I mean, when I left her during our high school days~ She got conceived when she was 15. I don't have an idea that she had miscarriage on her 4th month. It disappoints me, really. I'm upset, Vincent."

"Because she haven't told you about it, you would be drunk like this? Are you crazy? Have you ever tried to hear her side, why did she hid that to you?"

I shook my head for 'no'.

"Aish.. Before you could act stupid like this, you at least have tried to listen to her side. Apparently, there was a big reason behind, that's why--"

"I know. I know, I'm stupid. That's what you wanted to point out, right?"

"Of course not, and that's not what I meant, Kyuhyun-ah. What I mean you should have at least tried to peruse her situation~"

"Okay, I know. Tell me what to do now."

"Excuse me? Are you asking for my opinion.. Now?" He neared me.

"Of course, I thought you're my bestfriend?" in this state, I'm already drunk, but my alcohol temperance was really strong.

He released a sigh of relief this time. "Admit that you hadn't understand her. Apologize. Ask her to go out; to tell her that you're willing to listen everything she would going to say. Look at her straightly in her eyes, and you'll know if she was lying or not." Never did I expect that I would rely to Sungmin in this kind of situation that I had. He had a big point. But my problem was, I know not what to do. Probably, _____ really hates me to death right now.

***

On the next morning, I woke up with a sharp headache. Sungmin prepared an aspirin for me on the table and a note. It says~

'Don't go to work, if you can't. I left some aspirin there. PS: Your wife had sent me an sms earlier, that she can't go to the office today as well. This is your chance, buddy. If I were you, I'll spend my whole day with her. I would never waste this day, not being on a good condition with her.'

- Ming~

--

Aish. My headache had strike me again. Thinking what to say.. Thinking what to act towards her.. Apparently, no idea at all.

Tapping my phone, while eating my breakfast. Hesitating, how to ask her to meet me on this place. Aish. My mind was out of words. Eotteoke?

For 5-years, without me raising up our Choyu on her side, it has been tough for her already. Now, that we just get back a month ago, a simple misunderstanding, yet it turns out like this. And it was all my fault. 'Mianhae, baby...' I uttered softly, while caressing her face on my phone.

A few seconds had gone by, my phone vibrated for a message. It was from Sungmin~

'Hurry! Come to the _____ Hospital. Your wife was found unconscious inside the elevator earlier.'

I dress myself in a dash, not minding to take a bath anymore. 'Please baby, hang on. I'll be there.'

-----

(Your P0V):

The KYUpid that I used to love, didn't understand me.. The KYUpid that I used to love, seems not the man I used to love...

Didn't he?

Tomorrow or any moment, he can leave me, because I lied. I know not what to react nor what to tell him.

With too much thoughts of mine, I drifted off to sleep.

On the next day, I woke up feeling something heavy around me. "AIGOO~" I whimpered out a little.

While preparing for our breakfast, once the aroma had reaches my stomach I felt my tummy turned.

"MOM? WHAT'S WRONG?" Choyu came up as she heard me throwing up, inside the bathroom.

"Baby~ I'm fine.." I smiled to assure her that there's nothing to worry.

"Are you sure, mom? I can go to school alone if you are not feeling well."

"No, baby. Let's go~ Dress up now. You'll be late ha?" after I pinched her cheeks, I gargled, then take a bath.

**

With my unusual feeling, I still made up to bring Choyu to her school. But once I stepped into the elevator heading to the office, my vision went into blurry, until black surroundings covers my entire sight.

After a good long rest, my eyes slowly lid up in white surroundings. "Baby? Are you okay?" it was from the voice that I would love to hear for the rest of my life.

His signature 'evil' smile that captures my heart welcomes me, once my eyes was laid on his direction.

"Oppa..." I called softly, as he held both of my hands.

"Baby... Gomawo. And we're going to have another 2 Choyu in our family!" then he kissed it, making me shivers.

Instead of me to smile, I cried. "Wae baby?" He stood up from his seat, and sat beside me.

He guided my head to rest on his chest. "Oppa... I can't believe it, we could still have another Choyu after 10 years~"

"Yes, baby. Me, too~ I never expected that we could make it again." Then I felt his chest turns down, which signifies that he was also in breakdown to cry.

"I love you so much, baby~ But then, my stupidity strikes me, that almost breaks us apart. I'm not promising anything, because I know our words can either break us or make us according to what we feel in that specific moment; but one thing that I'm certain, I'm still going to love you even if what has been said or done, I love you and accepted you for who you are. Millions and billions of words was not enough, to expressed how much I love you, and I truly do." He leaned down a little to reach down my forehead to plant a kiss.

"Kyupid-ah..." I pulled away from him, and straightly looked into his eyes.

"Our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th years together, I couldn't remember if I tell you this... Saranghae.. Neomu saranghaeyo~"

His two eyebrow meet, "I'm sorry, babe. But sadly, I didn't hear it~ Oh my ears! I'm such in a hurry that I did not take a bath nor clean my ears nor --" I haven't let him finished with his words, and I wrapped my arms on his neck and pulled him down to reach for my lips. I feel him kissing back when he put both of his hands on my waist, pulling me up more, but, "Ehemmm... Choyu Cho in the house. Break it down y'all..." oh great! Our boyish daughter came up with Sungmin.

I couldn't help myself but to giggle when I caught Kyuhyun eyed Sungmin telling him 'why-did-you' through his eyes, as Sungmin also responded that he feels sorry that they came in a bad time through his stare.

**

7months later~

The KYUpid that I used to love and our Choyu were now back here in Korea. Kyuhyun's parents came to fetch us from the airport and let us stay to their home for the meantime.

It was now my due month, and anytime I can give birth soon!

After Kyuhyun and I were officially back together, Venice's parents forced her to go back to America for her treatment. And after she left, we haven't heard anything from her until some months had passed.

Sungmin, Kyuhyun's bestfriend, got married 2 months before we went back here. My husband purposely wait for his wedding to come and the result for his first child. And yes, Sungmin was now expecting to have a child after 8 months from now.

Over-looking from our rooftop, while reminiscing those things which are behind, I smiled then cried, then smile, and I cry again.

It makes me warm and calm when I feel the man that I used to love wrapped his arms around me. "Gomawo~" I said, as the wind of the upcoming winter breeze, brushes through within our cheeks.

"You should have called me earlier to accompany you here, baby~ Look, if I didn't came, probably I wouldn't get to see our juniors alive."

I pinched his side, and he freaks a little, "so your juniors were more important to you than to their mother ha?"

He tucked his chin over on my shoulder, "if I lose my juniors, probably I couldn't have another one again. Their mom, of a surety wouldn't allow me to touch her again. Because I know, this could be our last."

"Ya!" punching his arms, "their mom didn't say anything about that~"

He cheers up, "so it means, after my juniors came out, could we be able to show our love for each other again?"

"What are you talking about there? Mom? Appa?" Uhh-oh.. Kyuhyun and I looked at each other, seeing our cheeks turned into a red tomato, when our daughter caught us talking some sort of private things.

"Ah Choyu Cho. Why are you still awake at this point of time? You should have been sleeping, don't you?"

"Mom... how should I sleep when my brother's clothes and stuffs were on my bed!" she's pouting, as she whined.

"Oh aish. Yeah, I forgot. Mian, baby~" I removed Kyuhyun's hand from my waist.

"And yeah, mom! I forgot to tell you that..." she grinned, as if she did a miraculous, but in an evil way.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun curiously asked.

"I-I... Do you remember what halmeoni gave, right mom?" I nodded, as I eyed her to continue.

"There was this jersey shirt... it was quite big for my brothers so I decided to wear it first, while they're still a baby. But once they grew up, I'm going to give it back!" she said, shyly, then chuckling.

"YOU? WHAT? YOU WEAR IT? YOU DID?" She nodded happily.

"Here mom. I'm wearing it. It suits me well, right dad?" She took off her jacket, and shew us the Dwight Howard jersey.


~ The End ~



------


So how was it? lame right? kkk.. Short story eh~

 

~~~~~

 

©September 2013