Lacking

The KYUpid that I Used to LOVE :*

***

(Your P0V):

"Ya, Choyu-ah?! Why aren't you eating your food? Look, a lot of bees coming to get--"

I haven't been able to finish scolding her when she, "Mom, isn't he my appa? But why, he's with another woman earlier?" spake what was on her mind.

"Who? My boss.. Eh about that.. He.. Aish.. I don't know how to put this in words but... Don't worry, I'm gonna found about it soon! Kokcheong hajima, baby~ You'll be with your appa too!" I cheered up, but gave me a sullen look in return.

"Choyu-ah, what do you want for dinner tonight? My baby likes fried chicken, isn't it?" perking up the situation, seemest to be useless after all.

"I need not anything, eomma! I WANT appa, mom! I miss him soooo much!" then she bursted out in tears, soaking her own clothes because of her tears.

"Uljjima, baby~ I'll find him tomorrow. Yaksok!"

"Mom, I'm not a child you can bribe easily, you know? I WANT my appa, and I WANT appa be back with us! The both of you promised me to give me a baby brother and a baby sister when I'm on my 1st level, but look I'm on my 5th, yet until now, I'm still alone talking to myself like a fool! You know how I've been longing to be a noona or an eonni..." My daughter really kept my words before, and now I can't find the words to say and how to console her anymore.

"Choyu-ah, uljjimara.. eomma promises that once she found out your appa, we'll surely make how many siblings as long as you wish! Is that okay now?"

"Give me 5, can you and appa?" aigoo~ That was hard! 5 years with no.. aish.. I don't know if I'm still that hot or not anymore? I'm 36 for crying-out-loud! Can I still make it? Or rather, could we still make it? Aish, Cho Kyuhyun how could you spill your seeds on me, having like Choyu Cho!

"Eh mom? It seems like you don't want eh.." She whined.

"Its not that, baby... You know mom is old.. I was kinda thinking if I could still able to give you 5. Maybe 1 was enough for the meantime. If your appa still wanted me, then maybe we'll try another one..." Aish. Why we've made it to this topic anyway? My imaginations were sorta playing right now. Choyu Cho. How could she bring this up when I'm really longing to be with her appa's warmth again? Aish. Eotteokhae?

***

On the next morning, after I dropped my annoying Choyu to her school, I went ahead to the hospital where Kyuhyun was admitted at, 5 years ago.

"Good morning! Can I have Cho Kyuhyun's medical certificate?" I asked, once I came up into the information area of the hospital.

She turns to her monitor, "Sorry, but I guess there was no--"

"Oh what I mean Marcus ... hmm.." what's his surname again? Aish. I forgot! Stupid me!

"Ohh, Sir Marcus? Do you mean a Korean citizen? Hmm.. Tall? The handsome ones?" maybe that's him? Is it?

"Do you know him?"

"Ah yeah! He was having his therapy here during Friday! And he was with his beautiful fiancee!" oh yeah? Beautiful? Maybe outside? But inside... No comment. >___<

I hid my disappointment countenance, and acted in my cheery mood, "Oh great! Can I have it?" I requested, and she nodded.

After she printed it, she gave it to me. "Thanks!" I said, and left the area.

***

"Marcus Park? How did he included in the Park family? Aish." I shook my head in disbelief and continues to read it loudly, "36 years old.. Same as I.." of course, they won't cheat on that. But his name, it's strange!

"Cause of his admission.. A plane crash victim...?" Now, there was a 2nd proof that he's my husband!

But how should I tell him that I'm his wife, and we have Choyu? He told me that I have to help him. But how?

My thought was abruptly interrupted when.. speaking, he was the one who was calling me:

KYU: Where are you? *he asked right away*

Me: hospital. wae? It's not yet my time to be there.

KYU: I know. Let's meet somewhere. I need you.

Me: Wae? Your fiancee might gonna hate me more! So please...

KYU: I don't care about her, but worry not, I'll protect you away from her. I'm going to see you at the hospital's coffee shop. Hang on there. Wait for me. *he said, sounding more of a command*

Me: *just about to answer him back, but he already hung it* Ouch, that hurts in the ears.

***

He came after a couple of minutes of waiting. I ordered his favorite flavor, and he seems to be that surprised when I know what was his usual order whenever we drink coffee.

"H-how do you know that-- oh yeah, you guesses right, Mrs. Cho~" then I motioned him to sit down across me.

"Well, 10 years or more ago.. Anyway, let's drink for now. Can we?" his gaze was like killing me right now! Those eyes of his, aish! I can't talk when my words were nowhere to be found.

"Please continue," he requested after he took a couple of sips.

"I-I.. I found out that you were 36? And we're on the same age." fiddling with my hands as I was trying to calm this freakin' nerves in here.

I gasped, "5 years ago, my husband was on his way home from America when the plane he was in, got crashed somewhere around here the islands of Palau. All of the victims personal belongings, such as their shirt and pants, including their undergarments were found, except for my husband. It also came to the point that I doubted that he was chewed by a whale or a shark, but that's impossible! I know, God would take care of him..." unknowingly for me, I started to weep.

He reached out for my hand, and put his hand over mine, "My main purpose actually for meeting you and not on my office, because I saw you in my dream last night."

Using the back of my hand to wipe my tears, "you dreamt of me?" I confirmed, if I heard it correctly.

And he nodded, "come to think of it! I dreamed about us getting married. Then in our honeymoon, we went to Saipan." our honeymoon really happened in Saipan.

"My husband and I, really had our honeymoon there," I confessed, blushing.

"Ah jinjja? What a co-accidental!" he commented, awkwardly.

Doesn't he get what I mean?

"But by any chance, haven't you thought of me as your husband?" WHAT? DID HE JUST ASKED THAT ONE? IN A SUDDEN, HE DID?

My eyes sprung out in surprise, and directly took a contact in his eyes. Can I say, of course you are? That you are my husband, the KYUpid that I used to Love.

Can I just spurt out, as in right now?

"What's your husband name again? Is it Kyuhyun? Is that my real name?" he asked, without a blink.

Unconsciously, I gazed up at him, as he caught me staring at him, "____-ah? Am I your husband?"

"Kyuhyun-ah.." I called him, softly.

"The way you call my name like that, seems very familiar with me. It was like a melody in my ears that I love to hear!"

"How about Venice and Vincent?" aish. Why can't we just live peacefully without any hindrances?

"About them.. If you are my wife, of course, Venice and I can't married. Legally, you are my wife..." he paused, and stares at me straightly.

"W-what?" Wait. Did I just stuttered?

"While I'm away, did you love anyone again?" ME? WHAT? (0___o) Of course, I won't love anyone as I loved him! But these words, it seems like my mouth can't expressed it.

"Hehe. What are you talking about?" OMO! Such a wrong answer, Cho ____! Without my mind, I slapped myself.

"Ya? Why were you hurting yourself?" he took both of my hands, and held them.

THIS! God knows how I missed this so much!

"____-ah, gwaenchanha?" in my busy thought, I haven't noticed that my eyes were stuck on his for some minutes?

"Ah-ah.. y-yeah?" I pulled away, not wanting to be much carried away with the scene, and I might end up bringing him to my room. (*.*)

"Wae? Don't you want to hold me? Don't you missed the way we held each other's hand? Seemest like you already found someone that was better than I?"

"What? Of course, no! I'm.. I'm just.. I'm just.. It's just that, everything's were.. I mean, it surprises me really! God knows how much I miss you, Kyu. And He knows how I used to love was, only you~ That's why I brought our Choyu with me to find you. It took us some years before we finally got our visa."

"And.. isn't worth it? You found me." With my blushing face, I shyly nodded.

"And yeah, we have to go to your office now. Venice might gonna thinks something suspicious," I said, while grabbing my bag on the table.

"Don't you want to have some more time with me?" he asked very hopeful for my answer.

"Eh? Of course, I want to! Let's meet some other time.." I suggested.

***

"What took you so long? And I see... you were with your secretary ha?" Once we got to enter his office, Venice was already there, furiously mad seeing us came in together.

"____-Ah, if someone was finding me just inform that something came urgent. And Venice, we have some things to talk out, right? Kaja." He went out first, before Venice followed him. But before she left, she glared me. Aish. Is she jealous? Well, she shouldn't be. I'm the legal wife, that's why she must be the one to get off with our scene!

***

(Kyuhyun's P0V):

"Why were you with her?" she asked, once we get in inside my car.

"We went to the hospital where I was admitted after the plane crash." I saw her taken aback from her seat.

"Anything you wanna say?" I wandered.

"Uh? W-what should I say?" she fake a laugh.

"There's something you should tell me, isn't it? Please be honest, Venice. You want to help me, right?"

"Me? Help? How could I help you? We're getting married, and you were there still looking at someone, Marcus! Everything's were all settled, except for the date."

"Stop thinking about that, Venice. I'm not asking about our engagement. You just only have to tell me the truth." I turned to park my car at the sideways.

"Truth what?" she asked, irritably.

"About before my plane crash, I did not proposed to you, did I?" my focus turns more with her, studying what could be her reaction.

"Uh? And where did you get that idea? We met in America in our college days; we became a couple after you courted me for a month. We really love each other--"

Too much lies of her. I can't no longer hear that. "How come we became lovers in college? I'm 36 and you were 28, am I right? As far as I remembered, I graduated Journalism, and while you... You were an Accountant? How come could we meet? Yeah, we are in one school, but we are on the different building.. different location.. and most of all different year.." okay, I got her! Some seconds had passed, and she can't defend it right away.

"M-Marcus... But you still love me, right?" she asked, desperately. Fiddling with her hands while waiting for my answer.

I lowered my head then turns up looking far away, "To tell you honestly, I'm confused. Remember, what I told you about my dreams every night? I guess, I already found the answers. Those events that keep flashing on my mind were all true. They weren't just my hallucinations! Yeah, you've been treating me every week for my therapy session, yet it seems nothing changes with me. But when, ____-ah came, seemest like that everything I was searching for, were starting to answer itself."

"Marcus, please don't say that~" she reached out for my hands, begging.

"You told me that you have seen my wallet, but you threw it since you found it useless. My family picture was included in there too, right? You did see it, don't you?"

"Marcus~" her tears now flown down in one go.

"Be honest, Venice. What I hate the most about women was being untruthful. If you could still remain lies while we were just engaged, how much more when we got married? Marriage is not only being one for the one you love, but also being truthful for the one you love. No matter what it is, you did right or wrong, he will still accept you inspite of it all, because he promised himself to love you wholly."

"Marcus, I accepted you even if you have your own family, that's why all you have to do is to accept me back! Marcus, its 5 long years! Your wife didn't find you a day or the next day about your incident. For that 5 long years, I fell in love with you hardly. Even at first time that I saw you, I just don't know why you can make my heart skip a beat. You make me feel oh-so so special, that even my past guys didn't gave on me~ That's why I couldn't blame myself, not to fall for you more!"

"But how about my family? They were still waiting for me, Venice. My daughter... Oh how much I'm longing to be with them!"

She uses a tissue to wipe her tears, before she asks, "Do you still love her? If you answer me straightly without a blink, I'll set you free~"

--

~ to be continued...