Isn't he?

The KYUpid that I Used to LOVE :*

***

~Flashback~

"Choyu-ah, quick. Quick. Your appa will be here anytime!" you informed your daughter, as you placed down the pasta around the table.

Kyuhyun was continuously working in America, while you and your daughter, Choyu were living here in Korea. You were presently working as one of the Chief Editor of Korea News Today, a much bigger offer than your previous job in the States.

Exactly, a half an hour, everything's were all set!

The last time Kyuhyun came in Korea was exactly a year, so the both of you we're that excited to be with each other again! After Choyu, the both of you planned to make her a sibling, but it ain't still work from the last time you did.

You feel troubled, since he really was eager to have another one, after 5 years. After he left for America that time, you right away consulted to the doctor about your case.

Based on the medical test you had, nothing's wrong with your cells. For short, you are healthy.

The doctor who had checked on you, advise you to have more time with your husband, since one was not enough, but you felt bad, knowing that he was not there as always.

So this time, since he had a month leave from his work, you were trying to compose yourself, to tell him about your honeymoon Part 2?

Imagining on how would you open that kind of topic, was making you nervous and smile at the same time. 'Where to go? Paris? Japan? Philippines? Palau? Or Hawaii?'

Those were the countries you have thought of bringing him there. Maybe 3 nights was enough to try and try and try for another Choyu in your family. In the first place, you can't leave Choyu to her grandparents for that long, that's why you want not to be away from her more than 3 days!

Smiling with that thought, your eyes turned where from where your tv was located, when a breaking news flashed in.

'Air Asia plane #020388 crashed down in the islands of Palau, wherein no survivors were reported from that said incident. The plane landed around 7pm, KST. It was said, that the pilots had requested for an emergency landing somewhere near the area, but xactlyly, the plane crashed down the islands not in time. Everyone please stay tuned for more details if one of your relatives were on that said flight.'

"Plane #020388? Plane #020388?" you repeatedly mumbled.

"Eomma, what's wrong?" Choyu asked.

Your daughter began to felt uneasy, seeing how troubled you are. You just felt your heart got tightened, with your mouth has no words to utter.

'No. No. I'm sure that Kyuhyun's plane now safely landed, and he'll be here anytime.' You thought, trying to console yourself.

Kyuhyun informed you before he take his flight, that he'll just gonna take the taxi instead of hassling you to fetch him. He was greatly concerned towards you and for your health as well. He doesn't want to make you worry just because of him.

An hour had passed, it was 10pm. Still having the benefit of the doubt, that he would come, 'AND HE WILL SURELY COME!' you uttered in your frustration.

Choyu had even yawned, fighting over with her dizziness just to welcome her dad before she sleeps. Another hour got wasted, yet a knock on the door has not been heard.

Distressed. Troubled. Afflicted.

Those were the words you clearly describe yourself at that moment. Choyu got totally asleep, after another hour had come without her father.

This really proven that Kyuhyun was included on that flight. You wanted to cry, but you can't. You still have that strong faith, that maybe he can't yet find a taxi. Or maybe his luggage got delayed. Or there's a problem with his passport or his clearance.

Hours had passed, the food also got even lose their poise, waiting for the main guest. But everything seems to be useless now, when a thought of you flooded your mind, that he was gone....

Your eyes wanted to shut down, but you shook yourself while watching the hand of the clock moves, but nothing's changes for real.

Closing your eyes, when tiredness finally struck you. Expecting that once the sun had shun tomorrow, you will behold the man that you've used to Love for a long time.

***

5 years later~

"Eomma, are you sure we'll be leaving Seoul like this? I'm gonna miss my friends, ya know?" the 10-year old, whining Choyu while packing up her staffs.

"Stop talking ya naughty kid, and you won't be able to pack up on time!" you nudge her rebuking her reactions.

"I bet you'll be getting married in Palau, that's why in a sudden were going to live there?! Heol?" she said, blowing up her bangs.

"Tch. You kid, jinjja! I wonder why Kyuhyun left me a clever daughter like you," you murmured, but she clearly heard it.

"Even though, I'm naughty.. clever, but you still love me after all!" *mehrong*

"Aigoo~ If I just don't love your appa then having a kid like you, you know what, Choyu Cho, I already abandoned you with the nuns!" she freak out when you pinched her side, since she stopped packing, and continuously argues with you.

While rubbing her side, where you had pinched her, "What now, mom? You haven't told me about the main reason yet. Unless, you are getting mar-r..." you cut her in midsentence, "I'm working there. Is that an enough answer? I actually decided to leave you with your grandparents, but just through imagining it, I can't help but think you'll cause a great chaos to them, that I can't bear to tolerate how troublemaker you are!" you exasperating sigh, as you mind how naughty Choyu was.

"Can't you trust, the great Choyu Cho, eomma? But oh yeah, I like not to be with them either! Boring. (>____<)"

"Tch.... I even thought of leaving you to eomma, since she likes how blabber you are!"

"Well, I'm just kinda kidding that time.. But if she takes those seriously, it's up to her! But that wasn't my intentions really. I was just trying to cool her down, since that old granny was a superb hot tempered! One time she bought me on a food stall, when our orders was just late for 5 minutes, old granny stood up, and yell the ahjumma who were preparing our orders. Oh my! She's sooo scary!" she acted, rubbing her arms.

I hit her, "my mom had me on her old age, so don't like that! I know everything about her, that's why let's just understand and understand and understand her as much as we can ha?"

Her face scrunched, "whatever eomma, I'll go with you! As long I don't see you with another guy, I'm happy."

After you zipped your bag, out of nowhere you ask, "Aren't you longing to have an appa, Choyu-ah?"

The young girl turns down, "of course, I do! But it still best if my real appa was still here. Its not that I don't like you to have a boyfriend, but what I hate to see my mom cuddling with another man and not my appa.. Selfish was I, isn't it, eomma? But if that what makes you happy, go ahead mom. I want not to ruin your happiness, you know?"

You came up into her and cupped both of her cheeks, "Aigoo~ Choyu Cho really inherits how stubborn and how soft-hearted Cho Kyuhyun was!"

***

3-hours later, your plane safely landed at Palau airport. Choyu was with widely opened, amazed how beautiful this country was! She can't help but admire the beaches which surrounded the islands, "this country was awesome, mom!"

But truthfully, your main purpose of going here was a hope to find for your husband. Yeah, it has been 5-years past, yet his body or any garments of his has nowhere to be found. Most of the passenger's there, even though there body hasn't yet found, yet their belongings were recovered.

His shirt or even his pants or his wallet has nowhere to be seen, and that's hopeful you are that he was still alive. You managed to find a condo near the islands where the plane had crashed, even though it was way beyond a normal price of a cozy living, yet it doesn't bothers you as long you can find him, to complete your family again.

Overlooking from the veranda, having a long glance down to the sea was the first thing you did once you arrived on your new home. "Kyupid-ah, nan yeogisseo.. Bogo shipeoyo~"

Your moment was ended when, "Eomma, baegopa!" Choyu whined, after she looked at her watch.

"Aish, this kid jinjja! Can't you see, I'm having a moment, talking to your dad?"

She twisted herself, and faced her back in a dash, "oops, sorry, mom! I thought you're already insane talking to yourself alone?!" she ran with a haste and left you stammering with some words.

***

On the following day, before you head for the job that you've applied for via internet, you brought Choyu to the international school where you have enrolled her online.

"Be nice to your new classmates ha? Don't cause any trouble that I'd be called because you tortured anyone," reminding Choyu, while you were approaching her classroom.

"Eomma? Am I really a bothersome to you? Can't you trust me? No trouble, if they haven't started it, understand?" That's how boyish, Choyu Cho was! She sometimes, or most of the time speaks like an unmannered one, but she still has a sweet side of hers.

"NO, that's not my point, baby. Just don't look at them with your fierce eyes," you faced her, leveling with her eyes, "aish. Look at this, you were normally looking at me, but my skin's hair starting to stand because of that stare!"

She whined, "eommaaa? Tch.."

"Choyu Cho, that was creepy! You won't get anyone see how beautiful you are, when you keep those low eyebrows, sharp eyes narrowed like this.."

You massaged her face and formed her lips to smile, erasing her frowny scary face, "Come on, smile like this, baby! I tell you, you'll look good at it!" shewing her up an example.

She was trying to move her face.. she can, but she always got easily irritated that's why it always ended up like an arch on her lips.

***

Sweat across your face and your palm, while waiting for your boss that you are going to work with at his office' waiting area. You know not why, you had this kind of inexplicable feeling inside you, once your feet had stepped into this building. Nervousness arises you, with no definite word to describe how do you feel exactly at this point.

'Could this day be good to me? Or not?' you endlessly thought, while pacing back and forth, releasing your tension.

His secretary asked you to wait a little more since he was on his morning appointment at the faculty hall. Less than a minute had passed after his secretary informed you, "Oh Sir Marcus! Sir Vincent was on his meeting." Unconsciously, your head turns from where the sound comes from.

Out of your mind, "Kyuhyun?" you mouthed out, unexpectedly.

He turns to you, but once he had his eye contact with you, he seems not to know you. In other word, you were new to his sight -- sad to say, a stranger ones.

"Who's she?" as his eyes began to study you from your face then downwards.

"Oh Sir, she was the Secretary did Sir Vincent had hired for you."

'Seriously, I'm totally out of myself. My body wanted to react, to embrace him.. kiss him.. But that stare of his, prohibits me not to. I know not if he's "The KYUpid that I used to Love" before.

Why he doesn't know me? At all?'

--

~ to be continued...

---

A/n: alright... I know not, if this sequel was still good or not? Mind not to comment yeorapeun? I really need your feedback.. Thanks a lot

- Pjnn