Chanyeol 2.1

EXO Imagines [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You (you) and Chanyeol have been in a relationship for a year now. You were happy to be with him, and you still remember the day he asked you out. It was like it was yesterday.

 

~Flashback ~

It was a bright and sunny day and the school day was finally over. You packed your stuff and left your classroom on the 2rd floor. You walked toward the door, but saw a sea of people crowding the hallways, so you decided to wait in class, to wait for the crowd to fade away. You played with your phone for a bit, until you heard someone call your name.

 

“Hey you.”

 

You looked up and saw Baekhyun running toward you.

 

“Oh hey Baekhyun.”

You said with a smile.

 

“Hey you.”

He handed you a folded piece of paper and left.  

 

“So, what’s up?"

You asked.

 

“Nothing, someone just asked me to give you this.”

He handed you a folded piece of paper.

 

“Who’s it from?”

You asked.

 

“Read it to find out.”

He smiled then left your class.

 

As Baekhyun was leaving, you unfolded the paper. It read:

 

you, meet me up at the rooftop. ;)

~your secret admirer

 

“Secret admirer? Who can that be?”

 

You looked up and saw that the crowd faded away. You got up and started walking toward the door, when something caught your eye. A post-it was stuck on the door of the classroom.

 

You read the post-it aloud.

You will find surprises as you find me. So, look at your surroundings. If you find them all, I will show myself. Don’t think of me as a weirdo for knowing stuff about you.

 

You walked out and looked around the hallway, when your eyes caught sight of an adorable, squishy, yet manly guy near the flight of stairs you were going to take.

 

I know that you like chocolate and marshmallows, so I put them together. Here are your chocolate covered marshmallows. :)

 

“Go upstairs for another surprise.”

Kyungsoo said, then turned around and walked the other direction.

 

You walked upstairs and at the corner of the next floor, you spotted a tall slender guy holding a teddy bear.

 

“Sehun-nie?”

You said as you saw his silhouette.

 

“you! Oh, so it is you. I had a feeling hyung liked you. I guess hyung has found the perfect girl for him.”

Sehun handed you the teddy bear, followed by another post-it note.

 

  

 

I remember when we went to the mall with our friends last week that you were looking at this little fella, so I decided to buy this fella for you.

 

“Keep on going up the stairs. There will be many more surprises waiting for you.”

He said and waved goodbye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter