3,2,1 - Here I Come!

Description

You were balanced between two walls, in a niche in the ceiling of your living room. It was the perfect place for you to silently watch Seokjin as he searched for you in vain. You had been up here for about ten minutes already and though it was fun you were starting to feel a little sorry for him since he seemed to be genuinely absorbed in the game. He had a childlike smile on his face as he crawled around on all fours, looking for you behind the sofa and in between curtains. You didn’t want to spoil his fun so you decided to play along properly with him. As soon as he left the living room you climbed down from your top spot to go hide somewhere reasonable; somewhere he might actually find you. You were meant to land lightly on your feet but you misjudged the distance and ended up landing quite heavily on the balls of your feet, making a loud thumping sound. His questions of your whereabouts abruptly stopped and for a second so did your heart before you made a mad dash into the one of the storage closets in the hallway. You prayed to God that he wouldn’t think to look in them and thankfully your prayers were answered. 

Foreword

A scenario for Pink Princess Seokjin who is so cute and adorable and fluffy that he makes me forget he is a grown man..... Please let me just squish you because you are too cute and it's not fair *cries*

I have also realised that the title of this oneshot rhymes and I have now decided to pursue a rapping career. I shall audition for BigHit asap :D

Thank you for reading my work and don’t forget you can always request here at my scenario blog ^.^

Also if you're curious as to what hidding place I'm describing, this is it LOL Taecyeon you are my spirit animal