3,2,1 - Here I Come!

3,2,1 - Here I Come!

“Jagi? Jagi where are you?” he called out in a sing-song voice as he tip-toed around the living room looking for you. You bit your lip hard as you tried to hold back your laughter at the ridiculous sight of Seokjin in his pink shorts, pink tank top and hot pink socks stumbling around the house.

You were balanced between two walls, in a niche in the ceiling of your living room. It was the perfect place for you to silently watch Seokjin as he searched for you in vain. You had been up here for about ten minutes already and though it was fun you were starting to feel a little sorry for him since he seemed to be genuinely absorbed in the game. He had a childlike smile on his face as he crawled around on all fours, looking for you behind the sofa and in between curtains. You didn’t want to spoil his fun so you decided to play along properly with him. As soon as he left the living room you climbed down from your top spot to go hide somewhere reasonable; somewhere he might actually find you. You were meant to land lightly on your feet but you misjudged the distance and ended up landing quite heavily on the balls of your feet, making a loud thumping sound. His questions of your whereabouts abruptly stopped and for a second so did your heart before you made a mad dash into the one of the storage closets in the hallway. You prayed to God that he wouldn’t think to look in them and thankfully your prayers were answered.

You listened to the sound of his footsteps as he ran down the hallway and into the living room and when you were sure he was far away enough, you made a break for it and ran upstairs. You ran as fast as you could while being as silent as possible, starting to enjoy the game as much as Seokjin was. You even started giggling as you ran around the bedroom in a frenzy, trying to find the perfect hiding spot but before you could do so you heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. You squeaked as you looked this way and that, trying to conceal yourself properly but in the end you had to settle with dashing underneath the bed before Seokjin made it through the door.

Less than a second after you’d leapt to safety you saw Seokjin’s sock clad feet enter the room. He walked around slowly, checking the bed thoroughly before he excitedly ran to the wardrobe and pulled the door open. At this point you were biting your fist, trying to control your laughter because he actually whined when he didn’t find you inside it. He carried on looking around the room, luckily leaving without checking underneath the bed. You waited a few minutes before you dared to leave your hiding place. You ran into the hallway at the speed of light to find another place to hide before you ran into Seokjin but suddenly your vision went black and you screamed as you started struggling.

In almost the same second, though, you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist and lift you up. Immediately you realised what had happened and though you were still struggling you also began laughing like crazy.

“So my jagi thinks she can hide under the bed and I won’t find her?” he asked you in a teasing manner as he leisurely walked down the stairs, with you trapped prisoner in his arms.

“O-Oh my god Seokjin oppa let me go!” you whined as you continued on struggling, trying to break free but failing miserably.

“No, not until you admit I am the best - at everything – ever!” he said in a threatening voice with a dark glint in his eyes.

“Never!” you rebuked him immediately, yet still with a smile on your face. You loved being like this with Seokjin since he wasn’t very playful very often.

“Then bear the consequences!” he said in a very self-satisfied way that made you fear what was yet to come.

He threw you onto the sofa and pounced on you immediately. He began tickling you everywhere but particularly under your arms, where he knew you were especially sensitive. You held on as best as you could, through all the laughing and giggling and snorting but eventually you had to give in and admit defeat. Seokjin had the sweetest smile on his face when you told him he was the best at everything in the whole entire world and immediately let up on his war torture.

However, he didn’t help you out of the blanket that he had trapped you in. Rather he laid down on the sofa with you and tangled his legs with yours as he pulled you in closer to his chest. You snuggled your head into the crook of his neck, just like you always did, as he played with your hair. It only took a little while for the both of you to drift off to sleep; wrapped in each other’s arms.