School and Dino

From the start to the end
From the start to the end
School and Dino
From the start to the end
 "It's fine. Let's go" I said and got into the car.  I guess I fell asleep since as soon as I opened my eyes, I was already in my house, in my bed.  'Himchan must have carried me...' I said to myself as I got up and walked to where my laptop was.

 

Well, i usually look for dances to practice but this time I went to Google.com and typed at the search bar.:

'Big Bang Members'

 

Well, Seungri did say he was a member of Big bang and he was eating with the blonde guy. So I had a hunch that the blonde guy was one of Big bang's members. I click the first thing that came on screen and looked at the member's profile picture.

 

 TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and G Dragon... Wait G Dragon? Yep it's him for sure.  Even though the picture of him was him with brown hair, I still recognize the face.  "He's the leader? Wow... I really need to know more about Korean singers here..."

 

He's just a couple of years older then me... he sure is damn lucky to be a singersince childhood. I looked at the clock and gasped. I had to go to school early since I have my class duty next morning. 

I quickly climbed into bed and went to sleep.

 

Next morning

 

I was again running for my life. I would be late if the last minute passed. I guess I had overslept by accident.  I saw someone wearing the same school uniform and I called out to him. "Hey you!" and he stopped.

 

He turned around looked tired out and looked at me. "You're going the wrong way. School is over there" I said running towards him and stopped just beside him.

 

"Really? I forgot... I rarely go to school, actually..." he said. His voice sounded very deep then most guys I've met. "You rarely go to school? Why so?" I asked as the two of us started to walk side by side to school.

 

I don't care anymore. It's not like there'd be any teachers teaching us that day. 

 

"I.. uh.. work" he replied. He sounded a little troubled. "I see... Oh by the way, I'm Kim Minha from K-2" I said as i stretched my hand out to him.

 

"I'm Choi Seunghyun. But you can call me Tempo" he said smiling a little. Wait a minute... where have I heard  that name before... Oh yeah! the website from last night... which means.. he's TOP! Oh Ma Gad... wait i shouldn't freak out.

 

"So you're a senior then?" I asked shortly. I don't really like quiet times so I guess I kept on talking whenever I got words in my mind.

 

"It seemes so... I'm four years older than you. But you don't have to call me oppa like the other girls. Just be natural around me... arrasseo?" he said smiling again. I replied his smile and nodded. "Yes sir!" I said in my 'solder-ish' voice.

 

I saw him chuckling when he turned his head the other way and I giggled at my own behavior. The two of us arrived at the school gate and left to our own class.

 

"MINHAAAA!!!!" I heard my best friend yell out. "Morning Zelo" I greeted normally. "morning! Did you get enough rest? How are you? I heard that you ate dinner with Himchan-hyung" Zelo said non-stop.

 

I'm already used to him talking alot but I can't leave him alone. The other boys doesn't really like him talking to much and I'm worried that they'll start to fight him or something like that.

 

i just can't let them do so. So, I would normaly spend my time being near to him except recess.

 

Well he have his friends to hang out with and i always sit alone to eat. I don't really like to hang out with people. The bell rang and everyone went to their seats.

 

 "Okay everyone, since the teachers aren't here today, you are free to do whatever you like. Just don't cause trouble and don't be too loud" said the principle from the speaker.

 

Most of the students from my class cheered. I quietly got up and left class. i always like to go to my quiet place which is the rooftop. Usually there wouldn't be anyone there but this time it was different.

 

"Seunghyun? hey wake up.. you can't fall asleep in a place like this... you'll catch a cold soon" I said poking the dead figure on the floor.

 

he looked soo tired. Just what time did his work end last night? I sat beside him and waited for him to wake up. But since it was too quiet again, i took out my mp3 player and a song that I love and sang along.

 

You naega sseureojilddae
Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi
Ganghan nunbicheuro
Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo

And you, na himae gyeoulddae
Seulpeumeul byeolang kkeutkkaji ddo akkimeopsi
Chajawa du son japeun geudaeyegae

*Nan haejoongae eopneundae
Chorahan najiman
Oneul geudae wihae i norae booleoyo
Tonight geudaeye du noonae
Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon
Apeumiboyeoyo

You and I together
It just feels so right
Ibyuliran maleulhaedo
Geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae

You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun haedo
Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae

"Nice voice you got there, Minha" . And with that ladies and gentlemen, I scremed as if I saw a ghost from behind. well a sudden deep voice coming from nowhere is a bit scary alright? I mean really who does that?

"Sorry did I scare you?" Seunghyun asked as he sat up. "Well, me screaming like that probably means yes" i said still feeling a bit shaken.

 "Haha sorry 'bout that. But I wasn't lying about your singing talent. If you auditioned to be a singer for YG, I'm sure you'd be accepted right away" he said smiling.

"Wait... you knew? Well.. it does sound nice... but I want to take things step by step... I don't want to rush things. My dancing skills aren't that great.

I want to be great with my dances first. Then voice will be my last thing to be known to people" i said, all from my heart.

"Heh, you sounded like one of my friends at work. He always do things without any rush" Seunghyun chuckled. He slowly stood up and reached out his hands.

"Come on, let's get you back to class, okay?" he said. "Okay, Seunghyun" I replied before grabbing his hand and stood up with his help.

Let's see... the moment where the two fo us were walking side by side at the hallway was filled with stares and glares from the girls. Well, Seunghyun here is very handsome, I can't lie that he isn't. I won't be surprised if a girl suddenly fainted when she saw Seunghyun smiling at her.

Me? Well, I don't really care about how boys look even tho they're damn hot.

"Here we are. Hey Minha, I was wondering... wanna go home together? I mean I'm sure we live close to each other so I thought I could walk you home. It is dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone in the cold weather like today" Seunghyun offered when we were at my class door. 

I took a few moments thinking and nodded. "Sure. I'd love that" I said as I nodded. "Great. I'll see you at the school gate then. See you then" he said before leaving. I waved him goodbye and entered class. "Who was that? Your boyfriend? Your Namja Chingu?" Zelo asked in curiosity.

"Well... no. We're just friends who just met today" I replied. I'm sure that if someone else was me, they'd just say yes without a doubt.

But toavoid problems, I denied it. Well it is the truth. i won't lie about the truth especially if the person they were talking about is one of my workmates. Okay not really workmates... they're upperclass workmates that I know.

"Oh... okay then... hey wanna go home together later?" Zelo suddenly asked. "Um... sorry... I already said that I'd go home with the guy from earlier..."  I said feeling a bit sorry for Zelo.

"Oh... It's alright. maybe next time then?" he asked again sounding a bit dissapointed. I nodded at him and he smiled before going to his seat.

I'll try to think of something to say sorry to Zelo... but what does this guy likes? He's a number one fan for food so maybe I should make a lunch box for him... yeah, maybe I will! I thoughted. Well I heard from his fans that he likes to eat a lot and i did see him with a lot of food a few days ago... so I guess they must be talking about the truth. 

The moment the school bell rang, I started to pack my things and got out of class. "See you next week, Zelo!" I said before leaving him with his best friend.

I started to make my way to the school gate and waved to the tall guy who had his back leaning against the wall. "Sorry if I'm late, Seunghyun" I apologized. Well, I did took a few minutes to pack my things...

Seunghyun smiled and shook his head. "It's fine, I just arrived anyways. Come let's get going, shall we?" he said. "Okay!" I said replying his smile. The two of us were walking in peace until Seunghyun spotted a toy machine. You know the ones with the claw thing? Yeah that's the one.

Seunghyun spent a long time trying to get the same toy but failed. "Grrr give me that Dino!!" he yelled at the machine. I giggled at the weird scene. Well, a 18 year old guy was acting like a five year old in front of a 16 year old. Isn't that extraordinary?

 "Can I give a try?" I asked as I made my way to the machine.

Seunghyun stepped a side and watched as I tried to get the green dino doll which kind of looked like him.

Kachink~!

"Woah! You actually got it!" he yelled with excitement in his voice. "It seemed so... here you go" I said giving the toy to him. "Wow, thanks, Minha! I've been wanting this for a while but I'm really bad at this machine thing" he said smiling like a cat. Okay... that's it. I give up. I burst out into laughter at his childish behavior.

"Haha...ha s-sorry... I just couldn't help it. Ehem, I'm glad you like it, Seunghyun but I think we should get home now. Besides, we have to get to work soon" I said before getting my bag from him and started to lead the way.

Well then, our walking moments? Nothing much happened but Seunghyun kept on talking with his Dino and it just made me feel like laughing again.

"Okay... thanks for walking me home, Seunghyun. I'll see you next week" I said before waving goodbye. "Okay, bye bye" he waved back. He held the dino's hand and moved it to make it waved together with him.

I watched him leave and sighed. "I'm home..." I mumbled as I entered my house.

As I thought no answers. My mum must be at work... My dad? Heh, Don't even know him. I never heard him ever since birth. Mum always said he was working and must've been busy and all that over and over again. But I knew that he left us without a goodbye or even a letter.

If he ever comes back I will never let him step his foot in this house. I would never forgive him for leaving mum with all those works just to help me grow up. The reason why I got my dancing job is all because of him. Nobody at work knew this even HimChan or Zelo.

I placed my bag in my bedroom and went to the kitchen to start making lunch for mum. Well she usually get home when I was at work and she would usually come home without eating lunch.

So I just help her with lunch served on the table. After setting up the table, I looked at the clock and gasped.

I only had a few minutes before work starts. I quickly placed the apron on it's hook and ran to the bathroom to clean myself and get ready for work.