o24

Ghost Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it just me or did I heard some laughter behind the door. For some unknown reason, does laughter sound familiar. Nahh~ It might just be my imaginary. So it's 1 minute before Christmas and here I am waiting for Park Taewon. 20 seconds before the clock hit 12 am, the door knob twisted and slowly, I saw the door open. For the next 10 seconds, I could only see bright light coming from outside but one thing for sure I saw a lot of figures standing at the door. I use my hand to cover my eyes from the bright light. Slowly, I put down my hand and saw 12  boys looking at me with their eyes wide open. 

'' Yu-ki-mi ''

I heard one of them say. They ... know me? Wow~ Okay who the hell are this dudes? For the next 10 seconds, we were in an staring contest. 12 Vs 1. I felt pain in my head but I choose to ignore it. Is it just me or does this boys look awfully familiar. Have I met them before? Do they know me? I stood up and look at each and everyone of them. Oh my ... I think I saw them before. 

'' E-X-O? ''
 

All 12 of them froze as they watch the girl sitting on the sofa looking at them. Is this a dream or is this reality? Nam Yukimi is in front of us. Few meter apart. Nam Yukimi the ghost is staring at us. Is this a surprise Christmas day present from god for helping Yukimi find her justice? Without wasting anymore time, Sehun walk slowly towards Yukimi. As he walk, he doesn't even break the eye-contact he had with Yukimi. As his hand reach out towards Yukimi, suddenly, we heard Taewon Hyung, our manager, pushing us and greeting Yukimi. Wait what? He can see her too? 

'' Hyung ... '' Luhan said.

'' You can see her too? '' Xiumin continue. 

Their manager just ignore them as he thought it was a silly question as he walk towards Yukimi and offer a handshake. If you think that Manager Park can see Yukimi is a shock, I think you might faint when you see Yukimi shaking her hand with our manager. SHE CAN TOUCH HIM. What the is happening right now? 

'' Park Taewon? ''

'' Yes. Nam Yukimi right? '' 

She nod her head as she look at us. I think she was umm asking Manager Park who the hell are we. 

'' Oh this is EXO. I am their manager sorry for their silly behavior earlier on. ''

'' No wonder they look awfully familiar. '' 

Yukimi said as she smile at us. when was the last time we saw her smile? ITS LIKE MONTHS AGO! We look awfully familiar? She don't remember us ... is it? 

'' YOU ARE REAL? '' 

Tao who could not stand any longer with this situation burst out asking Yukimi a question. All of us are confused with the situation right now. everything happened so fast. Before Yukimi could reply, Sehun who was standing beside Manager Park quickly grab her hand and gave her a hug which causes all of us including Manager Park to gasp at the sudden scene. 
 

'' I ... miss you kimi-ah. '' 

The tall blonde in front of me said as he hug me tightly. If you were in my position, you would probably be pushing him away and slap his face and If you were EXO's fangirl, You would probably be dying to be in my situation but weirdly, I didn't even have the thought to push him away or what so ever cause for once, I feel like I'm hugging someone I miss for so long. 

" YAH! OH SEHUN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? '' 

Manager Park shouted as he look at Sehun. The other 11 boys came towards us as they look at me with their eyes full of surprise ... I guess? 

'' Doing something I should have done the moment I saw her sitting on the sofa. '' 

The boy who is still hugging me said loudly as he tighten the hug. Why am I not freak out with the hug. Oh god why? Suddenly, the pain in my head came again and this time, it is stronger than before. The last thing I saw before falling into darkness was 11 happy face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter