Our Day

The Wedding

Donghae pov

 

I was crying heavily now and then since I can't believe that all of these things happen in my life...

 

As finally...

After through all the pain that I receive in my previous relationship...

After through the trauma that get in me about being in a relationship...

 

I can dream high again and built a beautiful relationship with my 9 months boyfriend slash soon to be husband.

 

And he is able to fulfil my dream...

 

Having a beautiful and free life together.

 

Yes...

Today... Hyukkie propose me to marry him...

 

 

 

"Yahhh Lee Donghae!!! How come you running out of our family meeting only to cry like a baby like this???" mom said as she keeps hugging me tightly. Crying as well.

 

"Ummaa... Y-you too... Cryiiinggg..."

 

"Yahhh... I'm not crying... I'm happy... Super duper happy... Huwaaaa..."

 

I chuckle in between my cry due to my mom's antique. She keeps saying that shes not crying yet she cry harder than me.

 

"Aish... You two really..." I heard my dad walk into my room and hug us.

 

"Ga Eun... C'mon stop crying... We need to continue the meeting..." dad said as mom release me then clean up her face with his shirt.

 

"Donghae... Lets go..."

"N-no umma... I can't" I refuse as I move futher from them. She was about to said something when suddenly Hyukjae's voice cut it.

 

"Auntie... Uncle, I'll be here with Hae... Seems like they want it to be a surprise for both of us..." he said while walk closer to me. I can feel my face heated knowing that I will face him alone.

 

After mom and dad leave us alone, Hyukjae stares at me and chuckles.

 

"Your response is so epic baby... Don't want to give your soon to be hubby a hug??" he spreads his arms and smile sweetly.

 

My eyes got teary as I jump on his embrace immediately and cry my heart out.

 

He sit at the edge of my bed as I keep hugging him, refuse to lift up my head and shows him my messing face.

 

"Baby..."

"Don't talk Hyukkie..." I whine between my sobs as I can hear him chuckle.

 

"Hyukkieeee..."

"Baby?"

"I love you..."

------------

 

Wedding day

(noone POV)

 

Donghae is nervous as hell as he couldn't stop fidget on his seat.

 

"Yah! Donghae ssi.. Stop moving! I need to put this on your eyes..." his stylish, Tiffany, scolded him.

"S-sorry… but I'm just too nervous…" Donghae said shyly, made Tiffany chuckle for his act.

 

"I know… Okay… now inhaleeee…" she put the make up things aside as she gestured Donghae to follow her instruction. Donghae stared at her and comply. He straightened his back and started inhale deeply while closed his eyes, tried to find peace in mind. "Exhale slowly…" she continued while Donghae followed her. He did it repeatedly before finally he decided to open his eyes. His thumping heart has calm down somehow, but the nervous thought still there a bit.

 

"Thank you, Ms. Tiffany… I'm better now… but a bit nervous… still…" he pouted as Tiffany chuckled. Then she continue her task as Donghae tried hard not too much fidgeting on his seat.

 

Tiffany put a dark eyeliner on Donghae's eyelid carefully.

 

"I-is it necessary to put that on me?"

"Mh-hm… so you'll not look too pale in camera…" she smiled.

 

"B-but, will Hyukkie like it? I- I want it to be the best for him…" Donghae said, his flawless cheeks turn pink when he said his thought out loud, earned a soft chuckle from his pretty stylish.

 

"Na-ah… that's my job, mister… All you need is trust me and my magic hands, okay?" she chirped happily as Donghae nod understand.

 

After done with his face, Tiffany quickly took out the suit and prepared it while Donghae entered the changing room.

 

"This is your suits…" she handed it to Donghae, made Donghae blushing somehow.

 

Donghae POV

 

I'm nervous…

Maybe nervous is understatement  for my state right now…

 

But I'm happy…

Beyond happy…

 

The day that I dreamt of has finally here…

The person that I need in my life is here…

 

"This is your suits…" Ms. Tiff hands me the white suits. It's like sparkle here and there. And I still can't believe that I finally wear this suits… not an usual suits… but the wedding suits.

 

I close the door as I face the full mirror in front of me, feeling the warmth on my cheeks.

 

"I can't believe it…"  I whisper as I hug the suit tightly. I try hard not to cry in happiness since I'm scare that my tears will ruin the eyeliner.

 

"Mr. Donghae, you have 15 minutes more to prepare before go to the wedding place…" Ms. Tiffany shout from outside, thus make me strip myself quickly and dress up with the suits.

 

Talking about wedding place, no one told me the place.

 

"I'm done…" I rush out of the changing room and soon Ms. Tiff  sit me on the chair and fix my hair again and do something for my face again.

 

"You're ready…" she said as I open my eyes and see my face has something that makes it sparkling here and there.

 

Hope Hyukkie like it.

"Thank you, Ms. Tiff… And sorry for troubling you with mmy nervousness…" I bow slightly as she chuckle and said that it's okay for her.

 

 

"Is my son ready?" suddenly the door crack open and my dad come in view.

 

"He's ready, Mr. Lee…" Ms. Tiff said as my dad offer me his hands and drag me out after I, once again, say thank you to Ms. Tiffany.

 

Dad bring me to Lobby and I can see a large silver car with so many flowers on it, was stand by on the Lobby.

 

The door open and umma jump out of the car, hugs me like there's no tomorrow.

 

"My soooonnn…" she wails childish as my dad pat her back and told her not too tight since it will ruin the suits. She quickly pull back and stare at me with his teary eyes as I smile at her, "I'm happy Umma…" I said softly as she caress my cheeks and nod.

 

Then we climb in to the car and Umma didn't stop cry.

I chuckle seeing her crying like a baby right now.

 

"I'm just too happy…" she said repeatedly as my appa keep soothing her in any ways.

"Yes… Umma… I'm happy too…" I smile as I squeeze her hands softly.

 

"Appa… Where are we going? I still blind about my wedding place…" I ask while pout at him since he's no sign to spill the beans out.

 

"I just can say that it's a beautiful place… hehehe…" Appa said as I pout deeper while mumble ‘meanie' to them. They're just chuckle but still close their mouth tightly.

 

Hmph… meanie…

 

I look outside and see that the sky start being dark. Well… they choose night time for our wedding… but somehow, it's romantic…

 

I was enjoying the night when suddenly a car drive close to our car, and they open their window and show me a board with words.

 

Hyukjae said that he's waiting right now…

 

I knit my brows as I tilt my head trying to get what is happening now and how they know about Hyukkie?

But then the board pull aside and I saw Sungmin hyung wave to me.

 

"Min hyung??" I mumble as I roll down my windows, but he's drive the car faster. I pout.

What's this??

 

I was about to roll up the window when another car drive closer to me again and do the same as Sungmin hyung did before, but the words is different.

 

Hyukjae said that he loves you so much…

 

I blush at the words, but before I could think another things, another car drive closer again, replacing the last car before and told me to look up to the sky. I comply and look up. And as I look up to the sky, a bright fireworks appear on the sky. I felt my hair standing.

 

Is this what Hyukkie prepare for me?

 

Not finish with me being all amaze by the beautiful fireworks, I see the fireworks form a sentence.

 

~Today, Hyukkie will marry you, Baby Hae~ 

And it's makes me just want to hide somewhere since it's on the toll road, with so many cars here and there, knowing that all these treatment is refer to me because I'm the only one who wear a big car with so many flowers on it, which means this is the wedding car and everyone knows that all  the fireworks is for me.

 

I palm my face as I hear my parents just squealing here and there and said something about it's so sweet or what…

 I quickly roll up the windows and hide my face. Though I just cant help but chukle seeing all of these… it's really make me forget the nervousness I have before.

 

After like forever, finally the car stop moving.  My dad quickly open the door and stand there to guide me. My mom follow me and then hand me a hand flower. And I know, everything will start soon.

 

I stare at the building in front of me, the white aisle with so many white flower petals with white Tulips linen up beside me like a fence.

 

"Donghae?" Appa call me softly as I shift my gaze to him and my mom. They gesture me to take the first step.

 

I  eye the aisle as I lift my right foot and place it at the front, that's my first thep that lead to another slowly step as I heard a familiar song.

 

This is my love song to you…

Let every women know I'm yours

So you can fall asleep at night babe,

Know I'm dreaming of you more…

This is not Savety suit's voice…

Is it…??

 

Yes… It's my Hyukkie's voice…

He's sing for me…

 

I can feel myself trembling but I need to hold on, it's still a surprise for me to see what's inside the building.

I want to see my Hyukjae is there standing at the end of the aisle waiting for me… I need to see him…

 

 

You're always hope that we'll make it

You always want to keep my gaze

But you're the only one I see, Love

And that's the one thing that won't change…

 

I can feel how every words really meant for me, for him, for us…

It's like he stare at me, right into my eyes, through the closed door.

 

With every slowly step that I take, I will finally reach the main door…

I will never stop trying

I will never stop watching as you leave

I will never stop losing my breath

every time I see you looking back at me

And I will never stop holding your hand

I will never stop opening your door

I will never stop choosing you, Babe

I will never get used to you

 

And as the bass echoe through the speakers, the door opened from inside.

My eyes that was eyeing the door knob now lifted up and meet the brown orbs that anticipate my arrival, looking into my eyes  just like they shouted how much the man that standing at the end of the aisle loves me.

I feel myself got teary when he give me his best smile and held out his hand, gesturing me to come closer.

 

I take a step as I feel that my Appa already let my hand away. I just look into his eyes as I remember another song to distract me from surround me. Everyone seems burn a hole on me with their intens stare.

The song change into the real song and continue the lyrics right after Hyukkie stop, as I finally reach the end of the aisle with my hands i  Hyukjae's hands, gripped tightly but gently as he squeeze it softly. My hand flower already put on the little table in front of me.

My eyes couldn't blink to see how those brown orbs looking at me intensly.

I thank God for making US, one.

 

Hyukjae pov

I already told all my family who happen to be my wedding organizer also, to plan everything right on time. Since I want everything to be more than just special for my baby Hae.

And when the song heard, I know that he's finally reach this place and was there outside the close door, standing beautifully.

Yes I can't see him, but I know it surely.

 

I sing the song with all my heart and let every words spoken clearly. I want him to know that I love him so much... That I will make him happy being with me. And when the song entering the second verse, I let the music played as I put the microphone away to see the front door opened, reveal my beautiful baby in all white suits.

His head snap up softly as his gaze landed on me. I look into his eyes while saying inside that I really love the man that now walking slowly step by step to reach the end of this aisle. His gaze lock unmove on me as I send him a sweet smile to support him since I know that he must be nervous for all intention that everyone pouring on him right now.

I quickly grab his hands and take his flower hand to put it on the table before hold his hands and squeeze it softly. I can see smear on his cheeks, means he's cried before.

As the emcee start his speech, the songs fade away, turn into a soft music for a background of sound.

"As we gathered here to be a living witness for Mr and Mrs. Lee wedding, we will cherish the moment their love will be bond into one love as a forever time partner in life... The vow to love and to be loved in sick and  heathy, poor and rich, happy and sad... And for that I will ask you to promise... Will you, Lee Hyukjae, take Lee Donghae as your forever soulmate and partner?" the emcee ask me as I pull my baby's hand so our body is closer and answer with a soft "I do" towards my baby. And I see how hard he try not to cry but failed. His tears roll down as I peck his forehead before the emcee ask the same question for him.

Donghae pov

I just couldn't hold my feeling anymore... This is beyond happy... Oh gosh I just cant hold my tears any longer as I felt my cheeks get tingling due to the tears rolling off of my eyes.

The emcee ask me the same question that already asked to Hyukkie and Hyukkie said "I do" already, thus make my heart melted by his stare, like he wanna said that this "I do" he said is not  only a word but he mean it.

I stare at him and answer "I do" with my trembling voice but I am happy....

As the emcee told us to kiss, I can hear the reffrain of our song...

I will never stop trying

I will never stop watching as you leave

I will never stop losing my breath

every time I see you looking back at me

And I will never stop holding your hand

I will never stop opening your door

I will never stop choosing you, Babe

I will never get used to you

 

I  feel his plump lips moving slowly on mine as his hands wrap my body tightly.  After like forever he finally let me breath, by saying ‘I love you’ to me softly. I bite my lips, prevent my wide smile to appear.

And everyone keep cheering on us, makes me blushing because I was kissed in front of  so many people. Hyukkie keeps on pecking my lips, ignoring all friends and family who start to scold him for not hold his raging hormones.

“Hyukkieee… Stop ittt…”

“I just… love you too much baby…” he said thus makes my face warmer than before. “I know… I love you too” I said whisperedly.

“Yahh! Just take him to the stage, we want to congratz you two…” Hyukkie’s mom scolds Hyukkie and push us to go up on the stage, and soon everyone come to congratz me and my husband.

 

MY HUSBAND…

 

I blush at the new words in my life.

“You’re spazzing out, my wife…” I heard Hyukkie whispers as I blush even more, hearing my new status.

 

I’ m his WIFE…

And without any second, I turn to face him and hug him tightly as I mumble a thousands thank you and how happy I am right now, thus makes the line stops and everyone ‘aww’-ing on me.

“Hae… I’m happy too… beyond happy baby…” he my back as I keep hugging him.

“Hyukkie… now I’m shy to turn back…” I pout and Hyukkie just laugh and tell everyone not to tease me.

After everyone done congratz us, they enjoy the meal as well.

=========================================================================================================

 

The morning after

I was tracing my gaze on my husband handsome face right now.              

He’s so ugly sleeping like this. With a wide open mouth and soft snoring.

It’s 15 minutes after I wake up and shock that someone sleep with me before I realize that I am a married man now. And I think that its time to wake my hubby up.

I poke his nose, his cheeks, then lift up his eye lid playfully and finally he groans and soon hugs me tightly, makes me yelp and hit his arms, ask him to release me. But he just continue sleeping while hugging me.

“Hyukkieeeee… wake uuuppp…” I whine as Hyukkie just snuggle closer, nuzzling his nose on my neck, kissing it, inhale it, makes a tingling feeling in my tummy.

“Let’s sleep some more… This is honeymoon, baby…”  he whisper softly as I surrender and hug him back equally.

“Hae…”

“Neh, Hyukkie??”

“Last night was great…”

 

“Yaaahhhhh”

And before I could say something, he just attack my lips and continue what we did last night…

=========================================================================================================

*bow*

Sorrieeee.... It take me so long to update....

Hope this story is good enough to be read...

Thank you for support this story even its short...

Thank you for comment too ^_^

 

Love,

dc