Engagement Day

The Wedding

 

Engagement Day

 

Ever since Donghae heard that song, he never got tired of listened it everytime he had a chance.

And he wanted it to be his weeding song. He could pictured it perfectly; the door opened and he's entered the wedding room, and at the end of the aisle, there are the man that will only looking at him, at his eyes, deeply, meaningly.

But he need a person that perfectly will look at his eyes deeply even without him asking.

 

"Umma... I want this song as my wedding song..." Donghae chirped happily with a dreamy eyes while put the song on, in the car.

Being unable to understand what's the meaning of the song, his lovely umma asked him what's the song talked about.

With a high spirit, Donghae explained it clearly, and his Umma shout...

 

"That's bullshiiit Donghaeee... Love is a bulltss... It's only happen at the love story... No one will have all those sweets things..."

"Noooo umma... There's somewhere we never know that someone like it is there..." Donghae quickly encounter his Umma's statement while laugh, evem in his heart he pray to God that someone like that must be exist somewhere.

"Yeaaa... It will happen if that someone is a slave that in love and being loved by his prince..." his Umma answer again and the two laugh loudly, but then Donghae said it firmly, "Nooo umma... I'm sure with it..."

"Yeaa sureee..." she rolled her eyes as she keep listened to the song while praying that God will be good enough to let Donghae meet someone as good as the description in that song.

 

I’ll never stop trying

I’ll never stop watching as you leave

I’ll never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

I’ll never stop holding your hand

I’ll never stop opening your door

I’ll never stop choosing you babe...

I’ll never get used to you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After 6 month being together, finally Hyukjae decided to ask his baby to be marry with him.

Only in six months, Hyukjae is so sure about marrying his boyfriend that he met when he visited his friend, Heechul.

 

"Honey, are you sure? Marriage is-"

"I know Umma... Its okay... I am 100% sure about it, I don't even know why..." he smiled softly as he carressed the blue tiny box in his hand.

 

His Umma sighed heavily, "I just don't want you end up divorce... Just like your cousin... Or your auntie...".

Hyukjae smiled as he knew what his Umma talking about.

 

Yes, he's scared to even think about marriage. He has bad example around him. But meeting with his baby just made him eager to show the world that marriage is the most happy things that ever happen in life.

 

"I know Umma... But I know that I will be able to make him happy and he will be able to do the same... If there's a will, then there's a hope right?" Hyukjae smile softly as he patted his Umma's hand.

"Oh and I found a good song for him... From his Umma though..." he grinned widely as his Umma just chuckle.

 

"Wait... Is his family already know that you will ask him to marry with you?" his Umma taken a back as Hyukjae just chuckle.

"Nope... I just decided it tonight... So... Tomorrow I will ask him and then we can arrange the family meeting... I hope he ready..." Hyukjae said softly at the last sentence, a glimpse of fear is appear on his face.

"Well... Never know if you never try right?"

His sad face turn into a bright smiley face as he hug his Umma tightly, thanking her for support him. 

“I wish you luck,  my dear son…” his Umma said before left the room as Hyukjae nod all smiley.

 

"Lee Donghae... Just wait for tomorrow neh..." Hyukjae smile softly as he eyed that box before put it on his night table then went in - under his comfy blanket as he smile pictured Donghae's beautiful face before the sleepness took him all to dream land.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Donghae's house.

Donghae's Umma decided to check on his son's room since she can heard from downstair some grunts and whines.

She peek a bit and widen his eyes when she saw all clothes were scatter on and around the bed.

 

"Hae ah?" she decided to ask his son the reason why he take out all his clothes of his closets.

"Are you... donating all the clothes?" his Umma tried.

 

"Ummaaa.... I have a date with Hyukkie tomorrow..." Donghae whined as he stomped his feet against the hard floor and throw the shirt that he grab hopelessly.

His Umma chuckled while step in and decided to help his hopelessly in love son.

 

"Where he will takes you?" she started as she spread some shirt that she thought was nice enough to be picked.

"I don't know..." Donghaeshruged his shoulder then huffed while throw his body on the stack of his clothes.

"Yah! You make it crumples... So, are you two celebrate something?"

"Well… It’s our month-versary..." he rolled to the right and took his pillow and buried his face on it.

His Umma nod understood, but still not enough to decided which shirt or t-shirt that will match with their occasion.

 

"And what did you know again?"

"*grin widely* he will take me to a date but I don’t know where..."

"that's all?"

"That's all..."

 

She palm her face and started to sort all the clothes. She found a black semi-jeans pants and blue wifebeater.

 

"Take this...." she handed it to Donghae who just hung his mouth dumbly.

"Wifebeater? Ummaaaa..." he whined but his Umma cut him by handed him a black jacket, "oh... Right... I'll try it..." he smiled sheepishly as he ran to the bathroom and change.

 

His Umma keep arranged some matching clothes if Donghae wanted to choose another one.

 

Donghae came out of the bathroom and grinned widely.

 

"This will do... Not too formal..." he said to his Umma who rolled her eyes. Then he eyed another pair of clothes and try one by one.

 

"Donghae... Just pick it quickly and go to sleep..." his Umma yawned while Donghae chuckle.

"Oraaiittt Umma... Let's sleep now... Thank you for helping me..." he pecks his Umma's cheeks and sent her to her bedroom.

 

"Dad still working?"

"Nope... He's went for gym... He and his obsession of abs... Go sleep... I'll wait for your dad..." she rolled her eyes as Donghae just chuckled.

"Alright... Nite Umma..."

"Night dear..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next day

Hyukjae felt so excited about today’s plan. He keep smiled as he watch the wall-clock.

 

“Chullie hyung… Can I go now? I had an important date with Donghae…”

“Yea yea yea… you can do whatever since you’re the owner, Hyukjae… I can handle it for you… and thank you for making Donghae all happy…” Heechul said as he smile softly.

Hyukjae nod his head and take his coat before leave.

“And good luck for the plan…” Heechul shout as Hyukjae wave his hand a bit eager.

 

 

“Baby? I’ll go now… It’s okay, I’ll wait…” he said through the phone. After that he quickly fasten his seat belt and drive to Donghae’s house.

Once he reached his baby’s house, he quickly press the bell and Donghae’s Umma came to open the door.

 

 

“Oh… Hyukjae? Donghae is still at Office…” she said as she drug Hyukjae to sat on the couch and ask a maid to make some drinks.

“It’s okay, auntie… It’s better though… I just wanna ask you something… uhm… Can we have a family meeting for tomorrow?” Hyukjae asked a bit hesitant, since he thought that he will waited for his baby’s answer first instead of  guessing the answer carelessly.

 

“For what, Hyukjae dear?”

 

“Uhm… I planned to propose him tonight… I just hope he accept it and tomorrow we can have the meeting- umph auntie??” Hyukjae’s words was cut since Donghae’s Umma just hug him all of sudden.

“Oh my gosh… Hyukjae… you don’t know how happy I  am right now… Donghae must be happy…”

 

“Hyukkieeee!!! Are you having affair with Umma??”

“Yah!!! Lee Donghae!!! Jealous too much…” his Umma chuckle before drag his pouting son to sit next to his soon to be fiancée. “There… he’s yours!!” his Umma said giggling as he left the lovebird.

“Hyukkieee… I need to change first… Where we will go, by the way?” Donghae asked as he leaned his body to his lover’s embrace.

 

Hyukjae inhale Donghae’s sweet scent as he thought about spending all his life with this cute creature.

 

“It’s a top secret…” Hyukjae said playfully, thus made Donghae puff his cheeks. But looking at his boyfriend’s outfit, he finally can decided what outfit he would choose.

“Go change, baby… I’ll wait here…” he pecked Donghae lips, just to make Donghae blush hardly before run to his room.

 

“Kyaaaa… Hyukkie is so sweet…” Donghae threw his body on the bed as he buried his face on his fluffy nemo pillow.

“Donghae… Hyukjae can hear you from downstair if you keep squealing like that…” suddenly his Umma came in and help Donghae to choose the outfit. Yes they’re already choose the outfit last night, but for Donghae’s Umma, knowing the intention of Hyukjae by taking Donghae out tonight just made her re-choose the outfit.

 

“Is he really heard me? It’s so embarrassing…” Donghae pout as he sat up and his eyes just followed his Umma’s moving here and there.

“What are you doing Umma?”  he asked.

“I just want you to wear another outfit… it just pop up suddenly…” she answered while tried to find the said clothes.

 

“I just need to match it with Hyukkie’s outfit Umma… no need- oh, that’s cool, Umma…” he grinned when his Umma showed a white v neck t-shirt and white jeans with a blue vest.

“I’ll take a shower first neh… Thank you Umma…” he hug her before run to bathroom.

 

After taking a quick bath, he quickly got dressed and headed to where his lover waited.

 

 

Hyukjae was reading magazine as he sometimes sipped his tea that was made by the maid before. He shot his head up when he heard a footstep at the stairs, and found his baby standing there beautifully.

For a moment he thought that world had stopped moving. He feels like he was looking at Donghae dressed in Wedding suits.

In his heart, he sang the lyrics that he will never stop losing his breath, everytime their eyes met.

“Hyukkieeee…” Donghae whined, made Hyukjae snap his thought out and smiled nervously before offering Donghae his hand to be grabbed.

“Why you wear white?” Hyukjae asked with a wide smile spread on his face.

“Umma  said it suits you… i thought this is good too… Isn’t it?”

Hyukjae smile while brought Donghae’s hand up to kiss it deeply.

 

“It’s perfect!”

 

Donghae blushed at the praise from Hyukjae while Hyukjae just smile seeing the pink tint colored Donghae’s face.

 

“We’ll go, Auntie…” Hyukjae said a bit loudly since Donghae’s Umma is still upstair.

“OH.. yes..yess.. have a nice date sons…”  she shouted back from upstair while wave at the two lover.

 

 

Hyukjae drag Hae to his seat and close the door again before he headed to his own seat.

“Hyukkieee… where do we go? I’m starvingggg….”  Donghae whined as Hyukjae chuckled and mouthing him ‘secrets’ thus made Donghae pout even deeper.

 

Hyukjae finally reached the place.

 

“SEAAAAAA???? Lee Hyukjaeeeee… it’s a seaaaaa…” Donghae open the window and bent out his body to see the beautiful sea beside them.

“Yes baby… And we’re headed to there…” Hyukjae smile sweetly while his eyes still gaze on the road but his hand circled around Donghae’s waist, prevented him to fell outside.

 

Donghae pull in his body as he turn to face his boyfriend with a sparkling eyes and squealed, “Reallyyyy???”

“Mh-hm… really baby…”

“Really really???”

“Yupp… Really really…”

 

And without thought, Donghae throw his body to Hyukjae caused Hyukjae shock and nearly drove the car to aside. Lucky that there’s not many cars, or else they will got into an accident. And Donghae got scolded by his boyfriend for his dangerous childish act.

 

“Now, we’re arrived, you can hug me as you like, baby…” Hyukjae parked his car and soon being hug by his childish boyfriend who’s wailing and sobbing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Yes.

Donghae is a cry baby when it comes to being scolded by his boyfriend. He just doesn’t want to make his Hyukkie angry.

 

“Baby… I’m not angry sweetheart…”

“I’m sorry Hyukkie…”

“Sssshhh… please stop crying baby… guess I’m not good for you, I make you cry on our date…” Hyukjae face turn sad, since he thought that maybe the decision to propose Donghae is too soon to be issued.

“N-nooo… don’t break up with me, Hyukkie.. you’re my best-” and Hyukjae peck just made him all silent. 

“Don’t ever think that I will break up wth you over a small thing Hae… I’m sorry if I snap at you… “ Hyukjae pull him closer and hug him tightly.

“Yes Hyukkie…”

 

“Now, can we maybe found some your friends out there??” Hyukjae said thus made Donghae tilt his head confused.

“friends??”

Hyukjae nodded, “Nemo…”

 

Upon hearing the character’s name that he love the most after  his parents, Hyukjae and Hyukjae’s parents, his face beam in happiness.

“Is Nemo really there?”

“I don’t know baby… I said ‘maybe’ right??”

“right…”  he mumbled sadly.

 

Hyukjae smile softly seeing his baby being sad about the Nemo things, but he let it away and take Donghae to scroll the beach slowly. But they got no Nemo even until they reach the table that seated on the beach sands.

 

“Hyukkieee… why there’s a table here?”

“Well, I prepared it baby…”

 

“It’s... sweet…” Donghae blush as Hyukjae scoot closer to him.

“I found him…” Hyukjae stated thus made Donghae turn his head to aside and found Hyukjae smiled at him. “who?’

 

Hyukjae pointed at the bowl that placed on the middle of the table. But since the night started to fall, the dark dominated, thus made Donghae more confused.

He was about to ask again when a little light appear and showed Donghae that it’s a bowl of a little aquarium. It’s decorated with some of sea things like seaweed, shells, some colorful tiny rocks, and many more.

 

“Hyukkie it’s beautiful… but I didn’t find th- oohhh… loookkkk Hyukkieee… it’s Nemooo…” he squealed happily as he take the bowl and put it near them.

“is it ‘he’? How do you know, Hyukkie??” he beam at his lover as Hyukjae just couldn’t help but pecked the thin lips of Donghae repeatedly.

“I just know it… Didn’t you trust me?” Hyukjae pout, showed the younger a sad face thus made Donghae cup Hyukjae face and carresed it with his thumbs.

 

“Of course I trust you, Hyukkie… We’ll be Appa for nemo, right?” Donghae said thus made Hyukjae smile before gave a signal to the waiter to turned the lamps on.

 

Within 30 seconds, all the lamps showed their spot with a warm white lighting.

And the sudden lighting made Donghae surprised and quickly look around only to find a beautiful view of lamps that surround him.

He stood up and look at the lamp one by one and found out that it’s formed a love sign.

 

“Hyukkieee... it’s-“ but he can’t continue whatever he wanna said since when he turn his attention back to Hyukjae, he saw a tiny box opened, with a silver ring laid on it beautifully and  he saw slide show behind his lover that showed their pictures together and in every slide, it’s written “I wanna marry you”

 

Donghae just covered his mouth, didn’t belief what his eyes saw.

 

A single tear rolled down on his cheeks followed by another tears, as Hyukjae stepped closer to him.

 

 

“I know maybe it’s just too fast, but baby... I’m ready to marry you. Will you marry me?”

 

Being unable to produce any sound, Donghae just threw his body on Hyukjae, hold Hyukjae’s body as his life depend on him.

 

“Baby??”

 

“I... *sobs... I never thought that  *sobs... that this moment w-will come th-this s-s-soon Hyukkieee...” Donghae said with a hard sobs and made him a bit hard to breathe.

Hyukjae smile as he keep his baby’s back lovingly.

 

“I know... So, once again Lee Donghae... Will you marry me?”

Donghae pull away but his hands never leave Hyukjae’s broad shoulder. He stare  at Hyukjae eyes and saw no hesitant in his eyes.

 

 

“I do...”

=========================================================================================================

Well... the next chappie is the wedding...

Hope that I can make it better ^_^

enjoy reading ^_^

And thank you soo soo soo much for subscribe this story...

It won't be long story ^_^

a/n: sorry for the grammar, I about it... >_<