Unexpected

Who Do I Choose?
you kept looking at Haewon
'are..you the Red Dragon?'
Haewon looked away from you, not making any eye contact, then someone came behind you
'no Suzi, he isn't the Red Dragon...i am..'
You turned around
*omg, it was him the whole time...?*
'why..? Why didn't you tell me?'
'Zin! Why did you reveal yourself?' said Haewon
'oppa, all this time..'
'mianhe Suzi, i couldn't tell you and...Haewon..he was like my wing man so when i couldn't be there to help you, i would have asked him to help me..'
'but..oppa, last time..didn't you worry about me? Telling me that the Red Dragon might be dangerous?'
'yea...if i told you that and said all those things, you wouldn't suspect me.'
You just stood there shocked. So much things were going on around in your head. It was like a cage of wild animals had been let loose.
Zin told Haewon to go to class while he led you to a quiet place, then started explaining everything.
'a few years ago, when you father was still in hospital, i took the time to visit him but you were still at school. He told me to look after you because there were a lot of dangerous people out there after him. Those evil people wanted to go after you and aunty but they never found out what you looked like..i had to cover up all the information leading to you.'

[A/N; even if you guys don't remember, in chapter 35, in the "Red Dragon's" point of view, he says 'mianhe uncle..' Zin is her childhood friend and the only friend that knows Suzi's family really well so..the uncle bit should have given a clue xD hehe, sorry if it's confusing and doesn't make sense..]

'but..oppa..i went away for 3 years..how could you have protected me..?'
'i didn't really protect you when you went away...more like, train. I learned martial arts, archery and everything in those 3 years'
You were amazed, he did all that for you, so that you could be safe.
'but Suzi, now that you've found out, pretend that you don't know anything..if those evil men come and try find you, just act like you've never heard of "Suzi" '
You nodded your head
'so..i keep it a secret from the other oppa's too?'
Zin tilted his head
'what do you think?'
You pouted
'arasso, i won't tell anyone.'
Zin made you pinky promise and you had no other choice. All you had to do was act normal,
*it can't be that hard..right?*


____________
Did you guys expect this? Keke
and again, i'm sorry it's short, just wanted to get this out of the way.
If i'm happy and have millions of ideas, i'll update again today~
edit; i have a feeling i dissapointed some of you guys... annagd xD hehe