Uh oh...

Who Do I Choose?
for the rest of the day, where ever you went, Kiarah was always there. You didn't know how she did it but it did make Kiera pissed off. When the both of you bumped into Kiarah for the millionth time, Kiera exploded
'CAN YOU JUST BACK OFF?!'
Kiarah stayed quiet, looking innocent when some people passed by.
She smirked after they were gone
'what did i do? I didn't do anything wrong~'
Kiera tightened her hand into a fist, wanting to punch Kiarah badly
'whats your name anyway, nerd?'
'Kiera'
'haha, interesting. Your name is similar to mine. Listen nerd, don't underestimate me, i could make you gone from this world in just a few seconds. Since i have a lot of money, i won't get into too much trouble and i could get away with anything.'
Kiera smirked
'you? have a lot of money? Hahahaha, and what makes you think that i don't have more than you?'
Kiarah's blood started boiling
'because...because of your ugly looks and the way you dress!'
'oh really? Well, don't judge a book by it's cover.'
Kiera stormed off and you followed behind her awkwardly
'unnie...are you okay'
Kiera breathed in big gulps of air, then smiled
'yes, i'm okay now. Someone should teach that some manners! Seriously'

You both roamed the school for a while, people were looking at you, mostly at Kiera. A rumour must have spread about the fight that Kiera and Kiarah had.
*things sure go around the school quick...*
Kiera glared at the people
'What are you guys looking at? Huh?!'
Everyone looked away
"she sure is scary for a nerd.."
You just stood there saying nothing
'unnie...it's sort of my problem so you don't have to worry about it..just ignore Kiarah if she is following us..'
'but Suzi! I hate her! Shes evil and and....a psycho'
You sighed. If only Kiarah was never in your life, then everything would have been normal.

The bell rang for class but you had to get something from your locker so you told Kiera to go ahead. On the way there, you saw Haewon at his locker.
'Hi Haewon~'
Your appearance gave him a shock, and he hid something behind his back.
'whats that behind your back'
Haewon just looked at you with a poker face
'n-n-nothing.......'
You were curious so you went closer to him.
Haewon started to panic and moved back. He kept moving until he tripped on one of his shoelaces.
You helped him up and noticed an object on the floor.
'Haewon....are you the Red Dragon?'
On the floor was the Red Dragons mask from the masquerade prom.
'why do you have that mask?'
His eyes became big and he kept stuttering.
'i-i-i...n-no...'


_______________
Yes, i know it's short and...reavealing the Red Dragon is really sudden but...i cant think of anything else D;
anyway, it's not over yet~ dun dun dun!