Episode 2: What do I do?

Don't Forget Yesterday

I stood outside the dorm as I played with my index finger hoping for anything new. The other members had taken Hoya back to show him around and hopefully bring back a couple of memories.

"It's tough..." a voice spoke beside me. I turned to see Dongwoo. His hands were in his pocket casually and his signiture smile grew against his lips. "You startled me" I said still looking at the outside dorm.

"You know you can come in right? We can even let you stay here" he added watching me with ease.

"For now I have to stay distant from Hoya...he doesn't remember me..."

"He doesn't remember me either...we were the best of friends, him and I" Dongwoo laughed, scratching his back of his head.

"I never remembered a day that you two were seperated" I gave back a simular smile. He gestured me into the house, while I kindly declined he urged me more and more into going in. We both took off our footwear and entered the dorm.

"And this is the kitchen" Woohyun began pointing at the different snacks on the shelves. So weird.

"Yeah, that's MY ramen, DON'T TOUCH!" Sungyeol said popping out from his room. 

"Thank you...Woohyun" Hoya hesitated while trying to learn names. Woohyun nodded and continued to show him around. I couldn't help but watch him look so lost. It hurt me to be unable to hug him and show him how much I cared.

"Hey" Dongwoo asked turning to face me. "What?. "We have a guest room if you like..." he started while pointing down a narrow hallway. "How do you guys even walk in here? It's so crowded" I complained.

"You get used to it" he laughed. "Most people run into eachother or accidently step on eachothers foots"

"The life at the dorms" I joked. Dongwoo looked back at the distant and confused Hoya. "I'm sure he's gonna be alright..."

He led her to the room as she opened the old wooden door. It seemed like they hadn't used the room at all, there was miniture furniture and filled boxes suurrounding it. This was almost like their storage room.

"Kinda dusty" I coughed while holding catching my breath. "Do you guys even clean it?"

"Clean? I assure you that that word is not found in the INFINITE dictionary" he said pointing his finger up as if he was a genius collage professor.

"Sure sure. Anyways..."

"Hey Dongwoo-ah we need to leave soon for that photoshoot soon" Sunggyu called out from the door. "Eww, this place needs cleaning" he commented while looking around the room.

"I didn't even know this room existed" Sungjong joked coming from the back of the elder leader.

"Oh crap! I totally forgot about the photoshoot!" Dongwoo complained holding his hair.

"Don't stress oppa, I can stay back and watch Hoya..."

"You will? Thank you" he cheered giving me a quick hug before storming out of the room.

"Well I guess I'll have to figure out this room...and make dinner" I pouted to myself.

///

I walked out of my room when I was done unpacking coming down the irratatingly narrow hallway. There was no way my fat thighs could pass the small cornered hallway. It suprised me when I noticed Hoya sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Aish it's only you" I said holding my chest. He noticed as well that I was still here. "What's your name again?"

I gulped then said my name. He smiled. "That's a nice name...a familiar name..." he thought outloud while putting a finger to his lips. I continued walking to the kitchen. "I'm in charge of you until the others come back...what do you want to eat?"

He ended his channel searching and decided to come and help me. "You don't have to cook. What kind of person would I be if I let my best friend cook for me?" he asked grinning. I sighed. He still doesn't know who I am?

"I'm totally at lost now..." I said trying to search for food to make. Then something caught my attention....

 

We sat at the short coffee table in front of the TV. A large pot of ramen was in front of the both of us while one at a time we ate from it with chopsticks.

"Do you recall anything yet?" I asked through the awkward silence. The television was still running a program, a comical commercial. He paused while taking a bite of his food. "Neh...I know that I am a rapper...and a dancer....and I know who my members are now..." he couldn't continue leaving me speechless. "It's intresting. I wouldn't think I was so well-rounded" he laughed to himself.

"Is it okay...since you seem really close to me...what am I like?" he asked causing me to nearly choke on my food. Slowly I regained the strength to explain. "You're...someone really kind, gental, and friendly..."

"You're also someone who is athletic, strong, and charasmatic..." he stared at me with an awkward stare.

"Geez really? From that description you make me sound like a great boyfriend..."

I choked on my ramen causing me to grab a nearby glass of water and quench my throat.

"Bwah. Are you okay?" he asked resting a hand above my shoulder. I looked at the hand and he immidiantly pulled it away.

"I'm-I'm sorry" he apologized. I shook my head assuring that everything was fine, when it wasn't. "It's okay".

 

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY RAMMMMMEEEEEENNNNN!!!!" Sungyeol shouted throughout the dorm. He surrounded the table with the large pot full of half full ramen.

 

I was completely tired from my flight, and this morning sure wasn't the best memory to keep...I sighed while staring at my clock. It was a few minutes after midnight and I almost felt like crying. I feel like this was all my fault. If I hadn't been away for so long, he wouldn't have...I couldn't find the strength to continue. The only thing that I could do right now, was to cry...

 

A/N: :( Hoya I wish you had your memory~ *sigh* Please wait for the next episode^^