Guest Room

Please Don't Go

KIKWANG’S POINT OF VIEW

“Omma aren’t you going home tonight it’s getting late?”

 “Ah, I’m going to go to stay with your aunt’s house tonight,” omma said.

“Is Jiyoung going with you?”

“I was going to ask if Jiyoung can stay the night,” omma said putting stuff in her bag, “Your aunt doesn’t have room for Jiyoung, and we still haven’t found a place for her to stay yet. Since she will be transferring to your university.”

“Bwoh? Jiyoung is coming to attend my university?” I asked with a smile.

“Yeah, aren’t you happy adeul, you’re childhood friend is going to be attending your university!”

“Of course!”

“But to bad she doesn’t have a place to stay, if she did she’d be able to start school next week, oh wells I’ll ask your aunty for a place for Jiyoung to stay, you know that poor girl has no other people but us to help her.”

I nodded, Jiyoung was an orphan, she had no one to depend on besides our family, “I’ll ask Nara if Jiyoung would be able to stay here with us, omma. We have a lot of room.”

I watched as she smiled, “Would you?”

I nodded.

“Adeul you’re such a good boy!”

“Omma are you taking a taxi to aunt’s house?”

“No, you’re uncle is coming to pick me up, hey look it’s his car. Tell Nara that I thank her for letting our Jiyoung stay! I’m off, I’ll send the luggage tomorrow when I get home!” I watched as she quickly ran towards the car.

“Omma! I haven’t asked Nara yet!” I yelled after her, she didn’t hear me as she was already in the car with the door closed. Oh crap, how am I going to tell Nara?

NARA’S POINT OF VIEW
 

I watched as Kikwang came into the room with a smile on his face, an awkward smile.

“Oppa did omma and Jiyoung shi go home?”

“Ah, omma left already... Jiyoung is still downstairs.”

“Why?” I asked taking the elastic band out of my hair.

“Well omma went to my aunt’s house and there is no more space, and well I told her that I’d ask you if Jiyoung was able to stay here....”  

“She can oppa it’s only for the night,” I got up and headed for the washroom.

“About the only one night,” he said.

I turned around and cocked my head to the side, “What about it?”

“Jiyoung transferred to our university, and she doesn’t have a place to stay, so I told omma that I’d ask if you would like her live with us...But I think she took it the wrong way or heard it wrong, she said she would send Jiyoung’s stuff tomorrow.”

I stood there and looked at him, “Ah...” I walked into the washroom and started to brush my teeth Kikwang came in as well and sat on the counter to look at me.

“I’m sorry I didn’t ask you, I mean Jiyoung is like a sister to me and I---.”

I spit and gargled then smiled, “Oppa, it’s okay. If Jiyoung shi doesn’t have a place to stay she can stay here, I didn’t oppose.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really it’s not like I dislike her and besides that she’s only a good friend of yours, if she needs a place to stay she can!” I smiled and washed my face, when I was done I dried it off and walked out of the washroom with Kikwang following closely behind.

“Are you sure Nara?”

“Yes~ Now oppa why don’t you go wash up and sleep in the guest room.”

“What guess room?! Why?”  

I smiled watching his shocked face, “Because since she lives with us, it would be better if we weren’t in the same room.”

“Why? We are a couple, we should sleep together!”

“Oppa, why are you being so childish?”

“I am not!”

“Yes you are!  Jiyoung shi might think it’s awkward for a couple that just have been together for four months to sleep together.”

“We are living in the 21st century!”

“Oppa what would you do if  she tells your mom we sleep together?”

“...”

I smiled, yes Kikwang you see why I’m telling you to sleep in the guest room, if Jiyoung tells your mom she’s going to come here and yank my ear or better yet beat me up, calling me a , sleeping with her son when we aren’t even married! Then she's going to take you away from me and we would break up! I know it’s the 21st century, but it seems as though the older generations are still living in the 19th!

“But Nara~”

“Oppa,” I said sternly.

He pouted, “Fine, have fun sleeping in an cold bed without me to keep you warm!”

It’s for the best oppa, if I keep safe with this relationship, Jiyoung won’t have a chance of taking you away. Because I definitely know that girl has a thing for you and at all costs I am not letting you get taken away!

KIKWANG’S POINT OF VIEW

Why was she pushing me away, even though Jiyoung is here doesn’t mean I can’t sleep with her.. I mean I get it that she’s worried that if Jiyoung tells omma, omma’s going to freak but...Jiyoung won't ... would she? I sighed as I saw Nara's sleeping figure... I didn’t want to sleep in the guest room I was so use to sleeping with her, wrapping my arms around her slender waist, smiling her sweet scented hair... Aish... Why don’t I got sleep with Mir? He should be at least half like Nara right? I mean they are cousin, Mir you're my replacement for Nara. I smiled as I skipped to the other side of the house.

MIR’S POINT OF VIEW

I walked into the house to see the Jiyoung girl whistle happily to herself by the refrigerator, “Oppa is going to be mine!”

“Who is going to be yours?” I asked her as I took off my coat, staring at her, she turned around surprised and then plastered a smile on her face.

“Oh nothing...uh... Mir shi is it?”

“Yeah.”

“May I call you oppa?” She smiled a cute smile.

“Aniyo, I don’t know well enough to let you call me oppa,” I replied, I don’t like this girl, “What are you still doing here where is ahjumma?”

“Oh, Omoni went to Kikwang oppa’s aunt’s house.”

“Why didn't you go with her?”

“Aunty doesn’t have another spare room so Kikwang oppa said I could stay here..”

 “Ah, I see...okay, well I’m off to bed you know where the extra guest bedrooms are at right?”

“De, goodnight, Mir shi!”

I nodded as I headed towards my room, when I got in I saw Kikwang’s sleeping on my bed.

JIYOUNG’S POINT OF VIEW

My smile faded as I watched him run up the stairs, what was his problem, jerk face.