{ 23_;;

Please Don't Go

JIYOUNG’S POINT OF VIEW

“Omoni what are we going to do? Oppa already has a girlfriend.”

“Jiyoung ah, don’t worry I will find a way for you to be with Kikwang and that girl to leave.”

“... I’m worried though, he seems to really like her...”

“Sons always take their mother before their loved ones, don’t worry,” I felt her pat my lap, “Here he comes, start charming him.”

NARA’S POINT OF VIEW

I finally got out of the house and headed towards Hana’s apartment, when I finally arrived, I grabbed the key from under the flower pot. When entered the apartment I immediately turned around shielding my eyes, Junhyung was over and well... they were doing some R rated things. Running out and closing the door, I felt my face redden. Quickly getting into the elevator I tried to calm myself down... what just happened was so embarrassing.

*vibrate vibrate*

I opened my cell to read Hana’s text message, she was sure quick.

To: Nara
From: Hana
2:09PM

OMG. YOU. DID. NOT. SEE. RIGHT?!
You should’ve called before you came!!!!! D:
...omoo.... soo... .embarrassed...

 

To: Hana
From: Nara
2:10PM

Oh no I did not, I did not see Junhyung oppa all over you.
I saw nothing...
Forget about cooking class and just have fun~ bye. :]

 

To: Nara
From: Hana
2:10PM

Yeah, you saw nothing! NOTHING!
Okay. :}

I quickly got on the bus and headed towards the cooking class alone. I plugged in my IPOD and started to listen to the song that the boys had added prior to giving me it. Most of the songs were self written by the boys, I smiled as I heard Kikwang’s solo song, pressing the replay button I sat back comfortably and listened. I got off the bus and headed towards the glass building entering, when I entered the cooking class I was greeted by the smell of chocolate.

“Hello,” a beautiful lady said coming up towards me, “My name is Park Gyuri, I’m the cooking teacher what’s your name?”

“Ah, my name is Park Nara,” I smiled as I took in her beauty.

“If you’re new here I should show you around,” I followed her as she started to show me where to get the ingredients and where everything was located, as the mini showing was done class, finally started. 

At the end of the class I got ready to go out when Gyuri stopped me, “I assessed your skills today Nara.”

“...”

“You’re... well... You will be needing a lot of classes.”

“That bad?”

“Have you tasted your cupcakes?” I shook my head, she turned around and headed towards the display area, moving towards my cupcake she picked up the least burnt one, “Try.”

I took on and took a small bit, gagging I threw the cupcake to the floor, “IT TASTES LIKE POISION!”

“...” she looked at me with an amused face, “You’ll get better in a couple more classes, if you want I can help you personally.”

“Really?” I looked at her with eyes widened.

“Yeah sure, you seem like someone I’d like to become friends with.”

I smiled as I nodded, “Want to get some coffee?”

We arrived at the café besides the glass building it was elegant and nice, “So Nara what do you do as a living?”

“Ah, I’m a student.”

“What are you majoring in?”

“I’m majoring in biochemistry and dance.”

“Wow, two different things..”

I scratched my head, “Yeah, hehe. What about you?”

“As you can see I’m trying to get my culinary degree, I want to be a chef and built up my own restaurant and name.”

“Ahh, I thought you’d be a model or singer..”

“Why?”

“You’re so pretty I thought you’d want to do something in the entertainment business...”

She giggled, “Yeah I did at one point... I wanted to be a singer...”

“Did you lose interest in it?”

She looked away, “After my mother died, the passion died as well... she was the one that supported me and after her death... I don’t think I’d be able too... perform.”

I looked at her she was smiling, “Gyuri shi...”

“Anyways, why did you want to start cooking?”

“Ah, because of my boyfriend, I want to be able to cook him food~”

“Ah, it’s the boyfriend. Most of the girls want to learn because of their boyfriends, he should be happy.”

“Hehe, I hope.”

 

I walked into the house with Gyuri happily, when I turned the corner I could see Kikwang and his mom cooking, “I’m home,” I said softly. They looked up at me, Kikwang smiled widely while his mother gave me a tight smile.

“Welcome home, ba--- Nara, come, omma and I cooked delicious food~”

“Ah, I already ate with Gyuri unni~” I scratched my head as I could feel death glares from behind me, I turned around to see Jiyoung smiling brightly behind me.

“Otoke,” Kikwang said looking at the dishes set on the table and the food in his pan, “We cooked a lot.” I looked at Gyuri who started at the table.

“Unni are you still hungry? I kind of am...”

I watched as she nodded at me going along, we were full but it would be better to eat or else Kikwang’s omma would be thinking that... I sighed... shaking my head... I grabbed Gyuri’s things to put away, when I came back I could see that Jiyoung was now besides Kikwang helping place the last bits of food on the plate. Gyuri was beside Kikwang’s mom talking about the dishes; I awkwardly came in and sat at the place I had sat at before when we had breakfast. When they were done we finally settle down and had dinner and for some reason I had the feeling that I was un..welcomed...