December 2013

Deathnote -from L-

((Nothing in this fic is acutally real. Excpet for the main part where Myungsoo is/was (idek) dating Doyeon.)) 

DEATHNOTE -FROM L-

-December 2013-

It was time for L too disappear. 

Myungsoo hated how all of this was happening. 

Today, it was a rare day. He was alone at the dorm with nothing to do. The others were out with thier families, finally back from their last leg in the world tour. It was a relief to finally finish the tour. 

Ring... 

He looked down at his phone. 

Kim Doyeon. 

Myungsoo sighed and ignored the call. Now Doyeon was threatening to sue anyone who hurt her, physically or mentally. When Myungsoo had first met her, she was sweet and nice and they became friends right away. Eventually, they grew on each other and they finally went out on thier first date. 

Myungsoo made sure to keep it under wraps, even in Infinite, only his managers, Sunggyu and Sungjong knew. He never told anyone. They had dated for the months before the world tour but as July started, Myungsoo lost all his free time practicing for One Great Step. Over the four months, they had started to drift apart. 

Then when they were in Bankok, the secret leaked out. 

Ring... 

Doyeon again. 

Myungsoo sighed and turned off his phone, not wanting to be disturbed any more. 

The pictures... everything... Myungsoo just wanted to come out and confirm that he was dating her. So what? If his fans were truly fans, they would respect that and be happy for him, right? 

Apparently not. 

Thier CEO and reps just shut out the press and secrets, unknowingly making Doyeon and Myungsoo's lives hell. Myungsoo's fans seemed to turn on Doyeon, giving her hate, wreaking her property. Half of Myungsoo wanted to go defend her but the other half knew that doing so would wreak everything. 

As Woollim finally confirmed that they had dated, everything started up again and Myungsoo hated it. 

Doyeon had her car wreaked, she was hurt mulitple times. For Myungsoo it wasn't any easier. 

Myungsoo walked through the airport, happy to be home. As much as he enjoyed living outside of the small world he was in, he loved coming back home again. 

He smiled at the fans waiting for them outside of the gates. Myungsoo turned to talk to Sungyeol. 

"HYUNG!" 

Myungsoo turned around as he heard Sungjong's scream. He saw a girl running towards him, something shiny in her hand. Before he could react, Sunggyu pulled him down to the ground. 

He landed hard on his hands but stayed still as Sunggyu continued to crush him. He froze as he heard Sunggyu's cry of pain. 

"YAH! GET OFF OF THEM!" Sungyeol yelled. Myungsoo managed to crane his neck around to see what was going on. Sungyeol was firmly holding the girl in his long arms, both of them fighting for the knife. As soon as it started, security was all over them and the girl was taken into custody. Myungsoo sat up, turning to see Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu was sitting up, his hand pressed against his side, red leaking through his fingers. 

Thankfully the wound wasn't that deep and Sunggyu would be fine. But as the days went on, slowly, worse thing that Myungsoo didn't want to thnk about happened. 

Myungsoo hated how this was all his fault, how he could fix it but he was too scared to do so. He hated how everyone was getting hurt because of him. 

He was going to fix it, he was going to end it. 

Myungsoo pulled out a plain black notebook and pen. He started writing. 

-------//----//-------

"Hello! Anyone here?" Hoya called as he walked into the dorm. "Hello? Sunggyu? Myungsoo?" 

He dropped his jacket on a back of a chair, spotting a black notebook on the counter. He curiously looked at the cover. 

L's Deathnote

L's Goodbye

Hoya looked towards Myungsoo's room. "Myungsoo-yah?" 

No reply. Hoya cautiously opened the book. 

Dear Infinite... 

I'm sorry. 

Hoya's fingers dropped the notebook. 

---------//---//--------

Dear Infinite. 

I'm sorry. 

I'm sorry I'm leaving you, I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to protect you. 

It's all my fault. My guilt is tarnishing your names. 

Please know that I love you and I'll be with you where ever you go. 

I said goodbye to L tonight. You should too.

Myungsoo is still going to be with you, but it's time for L to disappear. 

I'm sorry. This is truly L's Deathnote. 

-L

 

 

Kim Myungsoo fighting!

Another part of this story popped into  my head, I'll write it tomorrow and post it later.

Still love you Kim Myungsoo~ 

See you tomorrow- NightThoughts.