Twist

Magnet

Today is a very good day for everyone that are free as they can sleep all day they want because of the cooling weather due to the heavy rain. Well, definitely not for all the students of course.

" Oh man.. " Naeun waked up to the noise that caused by the heavy rain. She slightly rubbed her eyes using both of her hands as she turned to look at the mini clock that is beside her bed.

' This is so... unbelievable that I wake up automatically to the correct time and its also unbelievable that the rain is so huge that I have no idea how the heck am I suppose to get to school. ' Naeun sighed. Indeed, it has never been raining like this for the past few months.

" Naeun ~ Wake up ! " Soon, she heard her mum calling her to wake up as usual.

Just as she wants to reply that she is already awake, lightning can be seen. Naeun prepares herself by closing her ears but her mum doesn't have so much patience so she is still calling the poor girl. Finally, the thunder came.

" AHHH ~ "

" Come on, it's just a thunder. Faster come out and have breakfast else you will be late. " Her mum hissed.

' If only, I can be like my mum.. '

 

Meanwhile, for a guy, he is busy cursing at the weather. All volcabulary starts to shoot from his mouth, repeatedly.To be exact, it's about animals.

" Chicken. Cat. Deer. Fish. Penguin. " Complains and complains.

" Shut up ! " Another black-haired guy came into his room.

" I thought who is that. " Taemin eyed at Key.

" Of course, it's me , the almighty Key. "

" Yes yes, almighty mouse. "

" I am not a mouse, you tranual. " Key teased Taemin as the scene of the younger guy have to change into a girl due to the musical.

" You gay. " Suddenly, Key looked down with a frown.

" Sorry, did I just said something wrong ? "

" Of course you did, I am not a gay like duh. "

" But I remember someone calling you gay. "

" That's like the worst nightmare ever happened, to be honest. "

" I know. So what do you plan to do ? "

" What can I do ? Actually, I have already explained myself. But it doesn't go as I planned. " Key clenched both of his fist and teeth, walking away to the window, looking at the heavy rain pouring. Thinking that the clouds are actually the same boat as him.

" What happened ? " Taemin asked worriedly. He have never seen his hyung so depressed and disappointed before. He knows that he really likes the girl and something bad had happened.

" She told me that she like someone else. The worst is that, it's someone I know, it's someone that I am extremely close with. " Key turned his head towards Taemin. Now, it's Key time to eye the lad.

" Why are looking at me like this ? " Taemin asked nervously. He realised that Key's gaze have changed.

" Because you are the one- "

" What ?! I already have Naeun ! I love Naeun to the fullest that I can't love her anymore, that I can do everything for her. I can even sacrifice myself for her. This is how much I love her. I love her. I really love her. I will never leave Naeun. Hyung, listen to me. I have never ever thought of snatching something away from you, let alone, your girl. I really do not have the thought. Trust me, Hyung. I LOVE SON NA EUN FOREVER. I EVEN THOUGHT OF MARRYING HER. I REALLY REALLY REA- " Don't know if Taemin is trying to clear his name or expressing his love for Naeun.

" SHUT UPPPPP ! " Almost instantly, Taemin shut his mouth.

" Mr Lee Tae Min, I know you really love Naeun to death. You don't have to tell me all these because I am not her and you should tell her instead. Also, I think you can really be a rapper- "

" I actually have a dream to be a rapper. "

" Can you just stop cutting me, you little fellow ? Let me talk finish ! "

" Alright alright. " Taemin nodded as he raised both of his hands near to his chest level, signalling that he will stop.

" Phew, thank god. Now, I can finally say what I want to say. That person isn't you. Hold on ! You are not allow to talk unless I give you the permission to. So where am I ? Yeah, that person is not you, it's just that you are also extremely close with too. " Key stopped , expecting the guy infront of him to ask him who it is but the fellow forgot to give permission to Taemin to talk.

" Why aren't you asking me who it is ? "

The poor guy making hand signals to tell the older guy about the permission.

" What ? You want to eat ? Come, let's go eat. " Yet the older guy only figure out this.

" Arghh, I mean you didn't give me the permission to talk !  " Finally, Taemin exploded.

" Chill ! "

" I can't because you are so stupid. "

" I am not stupid, you fool. Moreover, you deserves it since you are such a chatterbox. "

" Chatterbox is always better than being a stupid dumbbell. So, is that guy Jonghyun hyung ? "

" How do you.. ? "

 

 

" Hyung, it's been so long ever since I saw you the last time, when you save me. " A tall young man with his combed up fringe as usual while holding a cute umbrella.

" You look so gay, holding onto that umbrella. " The older guy teased, smirking.

" I can't help with it, since it's raining extremely hard and that's the only umbrella I can find. "

" You are right. It's raining cats and dogs. This is why I want to meet you as there will be nobody here. "

" But wouldn't it be very risky since we are quite near to that school ? "

" Anyone who has a clear mind, wouldn't pass here since there's a shelter at the other side. "

" Yeah, Hyung. What can I do for you ? "

" Give me your phone. "

Though the younger guy finds it weird, he still keeps quiet and obliged.

" Good. You deleted every message, calls and anything else that can be use to track our interaction. "

" Of course. This is what I should do. " The younger guy still keeps his smile.

" Very good. Now, listen to every piece of word I say. Do not ever tell anyone about what you know because if this plan fails, you won't gain anything. I trust you, L. I have save you, your life belongs to me. It's more than right for me to take back your life, if you don't obey me. You do know that how many people are under me right ? Plus, this is a big project. If we succeed, you definitely will get the benefits. " The older guy said his piece and left, leaving L alone in the rain with his umbrella.

' Hyung.. actually.. threatens me.. The person who I respected the most.. is threatening me.. '  L can't believe that his beloved Siwon hyung had just treated him like dust.

 

Unexpectedly due to the heavy rain, there's a girl staring at L.

" I got your tail, L oppa. "

 

Author's Note : BABAM. SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. *BOWS* SO ANYWAY. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SAY AS A HINT. "Sometimes, what you see is not the reality. Always prepare to expect the unexpected. " Hehe, are you curious now ? The sentence I said just now really plays a huge role in this story. PEACE OUTTTT