Shadow

Magnet

" You are kidding with me right now, right ? " Eunji tried to laugh it off and escape from Key but apparently the guy's strength is stronger than the girl a few more times.

" I am not kidding. I am serious. I mean everything I said. How do I prove to you that I am really true to you ? "

" You no need to prove - "

" Why not ? By any chance, you already have someone else in your mind ? " Key asked as he can't imagine what will happen to him if that's really the case. Meanwhile, Eunji really wants to explain herself and deny it but this is the main reason why she is acting like this to Key.

" Yes, I do have someone else in my mind. I suggest that you should just give up and find someone you truely loves and someone who truely loves you too. I got to go. Bye. " Eunji said her piece and leaves.

The black-haired guy cannot process that piece of information. He's at lost now as his goddess just break this cruel piece of information to him, wrecking him at the outside and also in the inside. He doesn't know what to do but he thought that, at least , he should know which guy is that lucky.

" Wait ! Who is that guy ? "

" It's better for you to not know. " Eunji turns her head and replies as she thought that what will happen when Key knows the truth. The last thing she wants is both of them fights because of her as she knows that the guy is Key's bestfriend.

" Please tell me. " However, Key insist to know the truth and Eunji can't help but to reveal the truth to him .

 

 

Key is now walking back to his home. Well, not really his home but it's partially his home as it's Taemin's house. He then realise that he will meet his "enemy" soon if he steps inside the house. The thought of it really kills Key as he didn't expect that the person who "betrays" him is the one he is so close with and treating him as his bestfriend. How he wish that the guy is not his bestfriend but just some random guy that he didn't know, or just someone he is not close with.

" Why... " Key clenched his fist. Just as he is about to punch the wall with his fist, the owner of the house stops him as he just arrived.

" Hey hey hey, cool down. Don't damage my property. " Yet, Key just glares at him.

" Alright alright. Jokes aside, tell me what happen, okay ? There's no point of you hurting yourself like this. "

' You won't know my pain.. ' Key wanted to express his thought but the words stops just right behind his lips.

" Come on, it's getting late. Let's go in. " Taemin urged Key

Even though Key didn't have anything for his lunch, he didn't feel hungry at all. Probaby, he is so fed up with the cruel reality.

 

 

A girl who just bathed, walks out the bathroom with her messy wet long hair which is making the floor wet as the excess water keeps dripping. Still, she remains her smile on her face as she thought of the sweet moments and times with her jerk boyfriend. Soon, the smile turns to a frown as she miss her boyfriend already as she saw her bed which reminds of both of them sleeping together.

' How I wish he is right here right now. Spending another night with me as we sleeps together... Wait, what is wrong with me. That sounds so sensual, awkward and wrong. Oh my god. ' The girl shakes her head and cover her face with both of her hands, ashamed of what she had just thought.

Just then, her phone starts ringing. Thinking that it must be her jerk boyfriend, she immediately answer the call without even seeing who the caller actually is.

" Hello ~~~~~ " Naeun drags with her cute voice, showing her aegyo side.

" Erm hello. " Unexpectedly, it's someone else. Naeun then literally face-palmed herself once she realised the caller is someone else.

" Hello, may I know who are you ? " Naeun recovers from the embarassement.

" It's me, L. "

" Oh ! Hello, L. "

" Actually you can call me myungsoo too. That's what my other close friends call me. "

" I see... Alright, myungsoo, is there anything I can help you with ? "

" My heart. " L answered bluntly.

" I am sorry, I think you called the wrong person. I am hanging- "

" Wait ! I know it's very sudden for me to just call you and confess my love to you. I am really fond of you. Please believe me. Actually, I transfer to this school is because of you. When you had left, I am lost. Everything just gones wrong, especially my heart and mind. "

" Sorry but I am already attached. "

" It's okay. I can wait for you. Now, I think it will be better if I end this call quick. Goodnight and see you, Naeun. "

" See you.. " The girl breathes in and out as she puts her phone on her desk. She doesn't expect that L actually just call to confess.

' Oh right, how did he know my number ? Who gave him my number ? Now that Taemin knows what happen and he remain cool about it , it ease my mind. ' Suddenly, she thought of earlier on that day when Taemin is asking her about the chance that L is referring to. At first, Naeun is afraid that if she tells Taemin, Taemin may get fed up or even fights with L. Thankfully, Taemin takes this matter carefully and promise to the girl that, he won't be rash.

Little did the girl knows that, Taemin is actually quite fed up with L. However, to make the girl feel better and less worried, the guy promise the girl not to be rash but then that doesn't stop Taemin from thinking what may goes through L mind.

' I, Lee Tae Min swears that if you are up to anything funny, I won't let you off that easily. '

 

 

" How was the call ? " A mysterious voice on the other side of the phone, asked.

" I did what you told me to. "

" Good, remember the main purpose is to, hurt the guy. Not the girl. "

" But it's very hard for me not to hurt the girl since this involves her. "

" Try not to hurt her since the main target is the guy. Oh right, I will create a stir tomorrow. Be alert, I got to go soon. Don't worry, I will message you my plan later. Remember to delete it. "

" Yes, life saviour . "

 

Author's Note : This chapter is a bit short erm... anyway you guys will know who the mysterious person is in the next chapter ! And another new(?) character to be added ! Also, Key's "enemy" will be revealed as well. Please anticipate ! BA-BAM~