Milk

Chocolate
 
 
 
That night, two households were in an uproar of surprises and responsibilities.
 
In Infinite's dorm, Myungsoo crashed in, barely supported by his friend, and the Hamster and Namu had to take care of his unconscious state.
 
In Doyeon's house, Aheun had to stay over just to make sure the representative of Bad Doll shopping business didn't break out giggling like a four year old again.
 
But the two unconscious ones both wore a smile on their faces, both thinking of the same event, the same smell, the same experience, replaying their scenes together over and over again in their drunken minds.
 
*This could get fun.* 
Doyeon grinned for the last time, and gave in to the warm sleep that welcomed her.
 
On the other hand, the almighty Nam Woohyun was staring at his so-called band member with the gaze of pure pity.
 
"What the hell happened to Kim Myungsoo?"
He asked, seriously needing some answers.
 
Myungsoo was afterall, the most sane alchohol buzzkill in the history of buzzkills.
 
_+__•__+__•__+__•__+__•__+_
 
"Arrrghh"
Doyeon bit her lip as the sunlight punched her eyelids open-
Her head was throbbing, as if it was threatening to break open.
 
She tossed her body side to side on the bed, trying to calm the raidating ache in her body-
It spread like wildfire.
 
With her limited vision clarity, she caught a little sticky note on her beside drawer.
 
"Hope you're awake and sane when you see this. Breakfast on the table. Cut down on the chocolate. I took your stash. I'll be at work 24/7 if you need me. - Aheun"
 
Doyeon groaned-
She took her chocolate stash again!!
 
She felt her phone jolt, and she slowly lifted herself on her elbow as she reached out to check the new message.
 
From : Choco L ate
 
Noona! How are you feeling? ㅋㅋㅋ
 
That little boy- 
Once she's headache-free, he's gonna get it.
 
To : Choco L ate
 
I jstt wokenm uoop
I'll finnde yhou when i'M sobrrer
 
Her fingers fumbled over the keyboard like jelly-
By now she didn't care if the text was legible or not.
She hit send with her jelly thumb, and crashed back into bed.
 
*When was the last time I hit a hangover like this?*
She thought.
 
Sheepishly grinning at the excitement coursing through her head, she decided to wake up and get dressed at least.
 
Today's gonna be a long work day, and for what seems like the first time in a long while, she couldn't wait to get off work to possibly see that sober singer.
Possibly.
 
Doyeon hit the showers and ate the hangover food Aheun had cooked her, feeling better as the warm mid spring air soothed her solid headache.
 
She then plopped in front of the computer, and started to work.
Since she can't go out to the store office yet, she might as well work at home.
 
Doyeon organized the order list and filed them all to the store e-mail, mentally memorizing which products were more popular and how she should pose differently with certain clothing.
 
Then as she opened Naver to look at the trending styles, she came across the Music section.
 
"What's this?"
She mumbled to herself as she clicked a familiar icon with an infinity sign on it.
 
"Man In Love...?"
Doyeon smiled at the title.
Scrolling around, she saw pictures of L himself.
 
She watched the music video, and slowly, a bit by bit feel a gush of sudden emotion absorb her in whole.
And in the end, she ended up fangirling very hard.
It was hard to avoid the fact that L is indeed very good looking, and everything he wore just glowed.
As a fashion wear business representative, Doyeon was hooked.
 
His features to his gentle smile-
Her eyes twinkled with a spark of interest.
 
Maybe this is a business opportunity meant for her-
Meant for her success.
 
Now wide awake, Doyeon finished her work and quickly got into her business mode-
Maybe this will work out better than expected.
 
+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+
 
 
"Woolim Entertainment."
The line picked up.
 
Doyeon cleared .
"This is Kim Doyeon, representative of Baddoll fashion business. I was calling to request a consideration in a partnership."
 
"......."
 
Doyeon felt self-conscious for the first time.
"H..hello?"
 
"Yes, Miss Kim. I understand you're interested in recieving a sponsorship, or at least that's as close to as a partnership we offer with other businesses."
The older man on the other line spoke.
"Would this have anything in relation to do with the Infinite boys?"
His tone softened into a casual one.
 
"Ah- I recently saw their new "Man In Love" music video, and after observing their concept as a whole, I was inspired to ask for a.. Sponsorship, if that's the term used for companies helping each other out."
Doyeon explained, feeling herself get close to where she needed to be.
 
The man was impressed.
Obviously the caller is young, and she was pursuing a request of partnership between a fashion business and entertainment business. She would have risked a lot of consequences to have made such a big decision.
A bold move for an inexperienced business woman.
 
He sensed the ambitious fire that burned in her spirit the moment she called, yet her soft insecurities had him doubting the stability of this offer, or in this case, a request.
 
"We will take it into consideration. I will contact you at this number when any news of it is given."
The man replied, and Doyeon felt a bit relieved at his calming response.
 
"Who should I expect when I get a call back?"
Doyeon asked, curious as to who she was actually talking to-
A secretary? A business manager? 
 
"This is Lee JoongYup, Woolim Entertainment's head representative."
{Fact : Woolim Ent's head rep is Mr.Lee JoongYup. Many thought it was Tablo lol}
He answered with an undisturbed, even tone.
 
*the boss*
Doyeon kept in her gasp.
 
"O..okay. Thank you Mr.Lee."
She politely acknowledged.
 
"I hope everything goes in your favor, Miss Kim."
He chuckled, and the line went dead.
 
Woah.
She just talked to L's boss.
 
As if on cue, a text alerted her senses.
 
{ The name SolMin is the actual name, or at least the person's official twitter name, and is known to be closely aquainted with Kim Doyeon. I used her name for story-plot purposes, not for discrimination, a shout-out, or anything of such disgrace, but only to liven the realistic theme of the story. }
 
From : SolMin
 
Yah! 
You went to a party with Aheun unnie without me?
How dare you! 
I'm your bestest friend :P
 
The childish words made Doyeon smile, relieving her from being frozen in her professional persona.
 
To : SolMi
 
Miahn~
Aheun unnie told me to meet someone..
You'll never guess who.
Hint - he's very handsome.
 
Doyeon giggled, already predicting SolMi's reaction.
 
From : SolMi 
 
Y..you didn't meet Wonbin, right?
Tell me I'm right!
 
Doyeon scoffed-
 
To : SolMi
 
Babo-yah. He's an idol not Wonbin.
 
Because Wonbin's totally meet-able.
 
 
 
From : SolMi
 
Can't be G-Dragon. You'd call me.
Super Junior would be too cheesy for you, maybe DBSK.
I don't know about you but I like that guy from 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band' the real pretty one? I think he was an idol. Maybe him?
 
She laughed out at the reply.
 
To : SolMi
 
Yeah that guy L..?
He seems nice ;)
 
Doyeon sent.
 
From : SolMi
 
WHAT?! You met L?!
Coffee. At 3. I'll bring chocolate.
 
At the word chocolate, Doyeon's forgotten craving hit her like a tsunami.
It was as if she just realized that the reason of life was stolen away from her.
 
"Oh My God!" 
Doyeon gasped.
"My chocolate!!"
The immediate craving for the cacao sweetness rushed in her system.
 
All because of one person and few drinks, she had forgot to take her daily dose of "medication".
 
To : SolMi
 
Yeah I'll be there.
Don't forget my chocolate!
 
+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+
 
"What are you so happy about?"
Woohyun smacked the dazed bandmate's head.
 
"Aish- What?"
L grumbled-
He was paying attention.
 
"Why are you dreamy today hm? Did you meet someone at the party?"
Sungyeol nudged, that creepy-as-I-don't-know-what smile on his face.
 
"W..wha..t"
L scratched his head-
It wasn't necessarily a big deal, since he was only introduced to her for the first time. Then on the other hand, they did have a drink competition and texted this morning..
L didn't know what he should consider this as.
 
"I met a friend."
L blankly said.
 
"Annnndd?"
Woohyun rolled his eyes.
This was probably going to another one of L's usual false alarms.
 
"She likes.. Chocolate."
L grinned like a kid.
 
Now even Sungjong had lost interest, even if he had none to begin with.
Sungyeol huffed and sunk into his seat, and Woohyung mentally facepalmed himself.
 
"Yah Kim Myungsoo. Maybe you should wear chocolate suits to get her or something. I'm scared you might turn gay."
Woohyun spoke in a serious tone, hoping his last remark was the one of sarcasm.
 
"If you didn't want me to share bunk beds with you, you could have just said it."
L pouted, acting all hurt.
 
Woohyun groaned.
When will Kim Myungsoo finally grow up? 
His best friend was technically turning into a relationship jelly, and there was nothing Woohyun could really do.
"Go meet some ladies, Myungsoo-yah. Meet some opposite genders."
Woohyun patted L's shoulder, sinking back into his seat like Sungyeol.
 
The van moved forward, and so did L's train of thoughts.
 
*chocolate.*
Myungsoo grinned.
 
Even with their strict date ban, L always loved to daydream about his perfect girl.
She'd be sweet, innocent, and clumsy.
He'd correct her all the time, but she'll point out his own clumsiness in a heartbeat.
He'd say, "I love you".
She'll only smile in reply, and that pure white smile will be the only thing he'll ever need.
 
White as the glass of milk by a sun-lit windowsill.
 
*Beautiful*
Myungsoo smiled.
 
 
+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+_•_+
 
{ A/N } 
 
Friday Chappie Update! 
 
I know that this chapter, compared to other chapters of my work, is considerably very short. 
Probably the shortest chapter I ever wrote. 
But I wanted to keep the whole story to 10 chapters maximum, so it wil be snippets of both character's feelings, thoughts, and point-of-views.
 
I think I have a new fic coming up..
I couldn't stop the feels >,<