Chapter 2

||||WONDER GIRLS TV||||

The girls sat in the kitchen thinking on who to invite to their party. Yubin played with the pencil in her hand and sighed. "Who thought that having a party was hard." Sohee rolled her eyes. "Well, apparently us." They all sighed heavily. "Wait!! Well we could invite 2pm,2am, and Miss A for sure!!" They all nodded and Yenny patted Lim's head. "Good thinking~" Lim smiles proudly and nodded. "Oh and 15&!!!" Yubin smiled and took out her phone.

Sohee puffed her cheeks and looked down slightly. "......and we can invite Heechul oppa and the rest of Super Junior...." Yubin nudged Sohee's shoulder and wiggled her eyebrows. Sohee blushed and sighed. The girls laughed. A few minutes later after the girls called the people they were going to invite, they jumped on the couch and sighed. "Now we have to clean everything up~"

They all got up and immidietly started cleaning up. After an hour of cleaning they heard a knock at the door. They all looked at each other and panicked. Lim threw her mop to Yenny , who threw the mop and her sponge to Yubin , who threw the mop, sponge, and her broom to Sohee. Sohee threw the stuff into the closet and ran to answer the door.

They were greeted by 3 handsome men and 1 diva known as 2am. They all bowed and smiled at the girls. Jokwon wandered around the house looking as if there were something they were hiding. Yubin walked behind him and looked at him weirdly. "Umm...what are you looking for??" He smiled innocently and shook his head. "Oh nothing~" Yubin shook her head and laughed.

After a few minutes of talking to each other they heard another knock. This time it was Miss A , Taecyeon, Junho , Wooyoung , and 15& . They answered the door eagerly and greeted them. A little later after the rest of the guests arrived , the girls decided to tell everyone the news. Yubin, Yenny, Sohee, and Lim gathered around each other. Yenny took a microphone and said that they were chosen for MTV's new show called Wonder Girls TV. _________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short chapter again. I will write more today or tommorow ^_^ thank you for the comments too ~ I also might be making a new story so if you have any ideas on who the characters should be please comment down below or pm me~