Chapter 1

||||WONDER GIRLS TV||||

It all started out as a normal day in the Wonder Girls' dorm. Lim and Yenny we're trying to bake yet failing as usual. Sunye was away with her husband and baby. Yubin and Sohee yelling at the T.V. about some drama they have been watching.

Everything was completely normal until there was a knock on the door. Everyone shot up and ran to the door not caring what was in there way. After wrestling for the door Sohee flipped her hair with a victorious grin and opened the door.

They all weren't expecting a few camera mans to come through they're door. They stared and backed away slightly. After a few minutes of silence Yubin cleared and broke the silence. "So I'm guessing we're in some kind of variety show??" The staff only nodded and the director came through the door. "You girls know 2ne1 tv right??" They all nodded.

"Well, you girls will be getting your own show called Wonder Girls TV!!" The director exclaimed while making jazz hands. The girls giggled slightly and nodded.

A few minutes later the staff set up there things and shooting was about to begin. The director handed Lim a personal camera along with the other members. They were supposed to use them when they go somewhere or wanted to film themselves. Lim smiled and the camera.She pressed record and smiled toward the camera. "Anneyong!!! Wonder Girls Lim imnida~" She waved at the camera and giggled. "Let's go see what the other members are doing now~" Lim walked toward the living room and jumped on the couch Yubin and Sohee continued sitting on. "Yo." Yubin held up a v sign and turned her attention back to the tv. "Cool rapper Yubin~" Lim made a 'swag' pose and pointed to Yubin. She laughed and waved to the camera. "We'll I guess nothing interesting is going on so bye!!!"

She turned off her camera and sighed. "Having our own show is harder than I thought." Yubin nodded and Sohee made a 'mhm' noise. Yenny walked into the living room with a plate if slightly burned cookies. She sat down next to Sohee and crossed her legs. "Well I was thinking to celebrate Wonder Girls TV that we should have a party." Yenny took a cookie of the plate and bit into it , only to put it back and spit it out. Lim nodded. "That's sounds like a good idea~" ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for lame chapter~ :/