I'll protect you

Dazzling Lust

D.O's p.o.v:
I closed the door behind me and leaned against the door. Kyungsoo man, what the were you thinking ? She'll probably think you're a crazy ert who always fights and runs into strangers houses. It's not like I did want to run into her house it was just like a wonder that suddenly she appeared in front of me out of all the people in Seoul.
Look at those pictures. She was a cute kid when she was little and she looks just like her mother. Actually....she seems different. Every other girl would probably be freaking out and call the others girls to her house or take pictures of me. She's kinda...cute. 

I took my phone and dialed a number. As soon as the person opened the phone I cleared my throat.
,,I'm alright. Don't worry I just want you to know that I'll be staying over at a friends house today " I said and hang up and wrote the person a message and then laid down and soon fell asleep since I was so exhausted.

Author's p.o.v.: 
 The next morning Gaeul woke up a bit too late and quickly rushed into the bathroom and took a shower. Since she woke up too late she decided not to dry her hair so that she would be able to cook breakfast for D.O and her before they left for school. She changed into her school uniform and opened the door suddenly smelling something. 
Gaeul furrowed her eyebrows and walked into the kitchen just to see D.O cooking breakfast. 

,,Kyungsoo?" she asked confused and he turned around kinda embarrassed.

,,Good...morning " he said shrugging the back of his neck. 

,,Yeah...good morning " Gaeul said awkward.

,,I hope you don't mind me cooking in your kitchen " 

,,No! no! It's alright, it's not like you burned something " she said and he smiled.

,,I'll be done in a few minutes " he said and Gaeul nodded. Then Kyungsoo giggled as he looked at her.

,,You go and dry your hair.." he said pointing at her wet hair.

,,Oh..yeah. Thanks " she said blushing and walked to the bathroom.

D.O took a deep breath as Gaeul left the kitchen. He gulped loud enough to hear it if someone would be in the kitchen.

-Gaeul.....coming in with wet hair in a school uniform...you're making it really hard for me to control myself right now- he thought and shook his the ert thoughts away and continued cooking.

As Gaeul was done drying her hair she walked back to the kitchen and saw D.O sitting at the table waiting for Gaeul. The breakfast looked beautiful. Gaeul sat down and D.O cleared his throat.

,,Let's eat " he said and Gaeul nodded as they began eating.

Throughout the whole breakfast no one talked since it was too awkward. And as they were done Gaeul quickly did the dishes and then walked to her room getting her bag and walking back to the living room where D.O was watching TV. 

,,Let's go to school. We're already too late " she said looking at her watch. It was 7.55 am. In five minutes class would start and on top of that she had the same class with D.O in which also Kai and two others from Exo were. The one was the one boy who talked with Kai the last time as Kai was grabbing into Gaeul's arm. And the other one was someone who was also really good looking just like all of them. Still she had no idea what their names were.

D.O turned the TV off and got up walking pass her and opening the door. Gaeul followed him and locked the door and turned around just to see a black luxurious car and two men dressed in black smokins. They bowed in front of D.O and Gaeul now realized that they were D.O's men. 

,,I wrote them a message last night and told them to pick us up since I already knew we'd be late for school " he said and Gaeul thought a while. Should she really get in and risk it that someone will see them getting out of the car together or should she just go back to home.

,,Ahh....my stomache..ahh" she suddenly held her stomache and D.O rushed to her holding her shoulders. 

,,Are you alright ? Should we go to the hospital ?" D.O asked worried and Gaeul shook her head.

,,I think I shouldn't go to school today. Drive without me, I'll just stay at home " she lied so that she wouldn't have to go with him. D.O realized that and let go of her.

,,Take her into the car " he said and the men took Gaeul by her both arms and walked her to the car.

,,Hey! Hey! What are you doing? Let go of me !" she tried to free herself from their grips but she couldn't. They put her into the car and then D.O also got in and they drove off.

,,I can't believe that you are kidnapping me right now!" she said shocked to him and D.O looked at her.

,,Kidnapping you? No one would like to kidnap you believe me. You'll be thankful to me later that you didn't miss class " he said and Gaeul sighed.

,,It's the end for me " she said and looked out of the window. D.O furrowed his eyebrows. 

,,What ?" 

,,If someone sees me getting out of your car it's the end for me " she said sadly. D.O realized that she wasn't joking this time. He didn't answer her and just looked out of the car.

As they reached the school they got out of the car and luckily there was no one who could've seen them. Gaeul sighed in relief and D.O realized that.

They walked into school and walked to class. When they were about to walk into the corridor where their class was D.O grabbed Gaeul's arm and turned her around. Gaeul looked shocked at him.

,,Don't worry " he said still holding her arm.

,,What ?" Gaeul furrowed her eyebrows.

,,If something happens...I'll protect you" he said and let go of her arm walking into the corridor.

Gaeul stood there frozen. -Did he just say he'll protect me?...- Gaeul's heart was racing like crazy. She turned around and quickly followed him walking into class.

As they entered class everyone turned around and looked at the two of them walking in together. Kai clenched his fists seeing them walking in together.

,,I'm sorry " Gaeul bowed to the teacher and D.O just walked to his seat and sat down. Gaeul also walked to seat and sat down. D.O was sitting next to her and Kai behind her. 

The teacher continued class and Gaeul thought of D.O the whole time. I'll protect you.  Those words were repeating in her head that soon she wrote 'I'll protect you' on her sheet accidentally. As she realized it she quickly took her rubbish and rubbed it away. 

Class ended and everyone left except for Gaeul, D.O, Kai and the two others from Exo.

Gaeul was packing her stuff into her bag when Kai stood in front of her desk. 

,,Why did you come with D.O Hyung ?" he asked glaring at D.O once. 

,,I just met him on my way to school " Gaeul lied not looking into Kai's eyes. Kai took her by her chin and made her look up.

,,Don't lie to me " he said and D.O stood up and grabbed Kai's arm pushing it back so that he would let to of Gaeul's chin.

,,Don't touch her " D.O hissed and Kai looked at him.

,,What are you guys doing ? Fighting over a one-day ?" suddenly the one with the y eyebrows (that's how Gaeul calls him since she doesn't know his name) said. The whole time he was just leaning against his table and watching Kai and D.O.

,,Stop it already " he said annoyed. 

,,Kris Hyung!" Kai said angry to the guy. 

Gaeul couldn't believe what was just happening right now. Kai grabbing her by her chin, D.O grabbing Kai's arm and Kris calling her a . 

She got up and put her bag and walked towards the door when the the one with a pretty jaw stood in front of. He looked at her and smirked.

,,Creating a mess and walking away just like that ? No you can't do that babe" he said at her.

,,Chen-" D.O said and was cut off by Gaeul.

,,I did not create this mess. I wasn't the one who chased Kai neither wanted his phone number. Coming into class with Kyungsoo was also not something I wanted to happen and being called a by a man is pretty funny to hear but it's not what I planed too. You guys started this mess not me and you guys have to deal with it. Now, move " she said and pushed Chen to the side leaving class.

The guys looked shocked at her and Kai went through his hair with his hands all angry. He rushed out and followed Gaeul leaving the guys behind.

,,Gaeul! Gaeul!" he called after her but Gaeul didn't stop and continued walking. Tears were forming in her eyes and she bit her lip trying not to cry.

Finally Kai grabbed her wrist and turned her around just to see her in front of him, her eyes filled with tears and her lower lip bleeding since it was bleeding.

,,Gaeul babe listen, I didn't want to hurt you. I was just so angry seeing you come into class together with Hyung since it looked as if you spent the night together and came late " he said and Gaeul looked away avoiding his eyes since tears were falling down her cheeks.

Kai lightly pulled her by her wrist to him and put one of his hand on her waist and with the other he wiped away her tears.

,,It won't happen again babe...forgive me " he whispered kissing her forehead.

Just then D.O came running from the class and stopped as he saw Kai and Gaeul in front of him. He saw everything.

The way Kai lightly pulled her to him. The way her put his hand on her waist. The way he wiped away her tears. And the way he kissed her forehead.

He clenched his fists. -Gaeul...let me be the one...let me be the one to protect you- he thought watching them. 

..........................................................................................................

I'm sorry for the late update ~ TT I had exams and I'm currenlty

learning for my A-Levels~ >< 

anyways I wrote this real quick so I hope it's alright. Sorry if I have

mistakes..I did not re-read it.

<3