Chapter 2

Lady Luck

Chapter 2

Lady Luck Is Calling Us...

............................................................

He knew that what he is doing isn’t right. He will get into trouble with his manager, but he was so tired from all the work and the attention. Kwon Ji-Yong was tired. So he decided to run away from the dorm for one night. This idea was already in his mind for a long time and finally he had the chance to full fill it. He needed just one night to have fun, to be simple person and enjoy it. He wanted to be himself not the famous G-Dragon. Even if it meant that later he will be punished for doing something foolish.

When everyone was asleep and you could hear the snoring coming from manager’s room it was the time to run. He didn’t dress with fashionable clothes, only a simple jeans, jumper and sneakers. Tonight he will be just a simple person enjoying the night in the city. Jiyong quietly closed the door and headed towards unknown destination in this big city.

It seemed that this city never slept. There were any people enjoying the food and the food vendors, some drunken ahusis singing some kind of song only understandable to them and many couples walking around and enjoying each other company. So far no one recognized him and he was in good mood. It seemed like nobody even cared who he was and what he was doing. Many stars were shining in the sky so bright. He will enjoy the freedom for sure.

Long time he hadn’t seen this city like a simple person. He had missed simple life when you could have fun, be invisible to others. He had missed his friends, but this way he had chosen himself. Jiyong always wanted to be a singer. The talent was in his blood from the young days.

The boy found an open small shop and bought a can of beer. Walking just a little bit further from the busy street, the boy sat down on the nearest bench he could find. The night was warm after the rain. The warm spring wind was blowing bringing the laughter from the main street. The boy was watching by passers at the same time once in while sipping his bear when he saw the strangest thing. On the other side of the street a girl was dancing in a fountain. Her laugh could be clearly heard.

“Is she a fool or what? “

But he could see that she was having fun and enjoyig the moment. Her smile was incredible and Jiyong was enjoying the sight also.

What caught Jiyong’s attention was police-officer and he was heading near the dancing girl. The boy could smell trouble. He hesitated for a moment, but then he tossed the can into trashbin and headed towards the girl. Soon he was standing near the fountain. In few quick moves Jiyong jumped into fountain and grabbed girls arm. The look on her face was confused. There was no time for standing. He took her black heels in his one hand and they started running.