My love story with Jessica Jung

My love story with Jessica Jung

 

After spending several hours showing love to each other

“Babe do you remember when we first met”

“Of course Sica baby how can I forget that?”


*********
Time for class everybody was getting to the class room, I saw my group of friend coming to but one of them wasn’t there yet.

“Taeyeon where’s Tiffany, she didn’t come with you, ooh dude don’t tell me you two fight, I told you stop looking other girls butts”

“Come on Yuri you know Fany’s is the only one I look, and no, we are fine, she is coming with her friend who comes from USA”

“Good morning everyone, how was vacation?

As soon the teacher ask two student rush in breathing deep.

“Sorry for being late but I had to pick up my friend and the traffic was heavy” and ended with the eyes smile.

“Since we just started class it is ok, so you are the new student, can you introduce yourself to the class?”

“Yes, Hi Im Jessica Jung and Im from USA, treat me well”

“Welcome Miss Jung you can sit next to Tiffany”

I can’t believe how beautiful this girl, is like beauty made in human Yuri thought.

“Hey hey wake up, where did you go, your mind was way away from here”

“hehe sorry” I saw here blushing she hear what Taeyeon said as she looked Tiffany and giggle. This is my lucky day having this girl in front of me she so gorgeous.
*********


“Hehehe I will never going to forget that silly face of you hehehe”

“Yeah right but you loved it, but you were so mean with me, you gave me a really hard time to make you my girlfriend”


*********
AT THE SCHOOL CAFERETIA.

“Jessi what are you afraid of? I never thought I was going to say this but Yuri really has change, she is not a player any more, can you see it that girl crawling for you, so go to the school dance with her I know you want it, just give her a try to prove it”

“Ok Fany I’ll trust you, Im going to give her a change”

”Here they come” as she saw Taeyeon and Yuri coming to their table.

“Kwon Yuri do you still want me to be your date for school dance?

“Sica are you really asking me that? Of course Sica I don’t want to go with anyone else besides you”


AT THE SCHOOL DANCE

Everybody was having a good time also the girls but it was time for the slow song, and everyone start dancing. 
(Leona Lewis - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face)

”Do you want to dance this song” she said nervous.

“Yes” I never seen this side of her, well I had seen it but rarely. She is being really caring, respectful and lovely like a prince treat a princess. I’m in love with her since the beginning, yes Jessica it is time to do it.

Yuri gently place her hands around Jessica’s waist while she felt Jessica’s hands in her shoulders.

“Jessica” “Yuri” the talk at the same time, they giggle nervously.

“Sica you go first”

“No it’s ok, you tell me, I insist”

Yuri took a deep breath. “Jessica I know you first knew me as the player friend of your best friend’s girlfriend, but you change me, I know I sometime get clumsy and silly when I’m near you but you put my world upside down since I met you, I only have eyes for you and you are the one that is in my mind and my heart”

Jessica was beyond of word all she could say was “Promise me I’m going to be the only one Kwon Yuri”

“I promise”

When the dance finish the girls went outside to get their car.

“Guys see you; Fany is going to sleep in my house tonight so we better get going”

“Baby why so worry, well good night Jessi, night Yuri drive carefully”

“Yep good night” 

In front of Jessica’s door

“Did you have fun tonight?”

“Yes, thank you for everything Yuri”

Awkward silent…

“So good night princess” as she kiss Jessica’s hand.

“Yuri wait” she got close to Yuri and kissed her then they look to each other.

“Are you officially my girlfriend now?”

“Yes babo I’m your girlfriend and you are my seobang”
*********


“That was one of the best moments of my life Sica babe, you were officially mine” as she embraces her tightly.

“mmm what about your proposal?” 


*********
“Yuri I hope that this is not one of your jokes, why do you have to blindfold me?

“Babe trust me, do you feel the chair?”

“Yes, but …”

“Ok you can see now” she hears from afar.

“What is this?”

“Just watch”

And the music start.

(Super Junior Marry u)

Yuri was dancing for her, a special performance just for her, is she dreaming Yuri is proposing her?
At the middle of the song Yuri knelt in from of Jessica, took Jessi’s hand and with the other hand pulled a ring from her pocket.

“Have been 3 years since we've been here, here's where I confessed my love for you, dancing That Leona Lewis song. I know that in the past I wasn’t the best person, but from the moment I saw you, I knew it was going to be different. Jessica I prefer to die than live an eternity without you. Jessica Jung will you marry me?

“Yes Yuriah I want to marry you” she answered with happy tears.
**********


“Who could someone believe that the prankster player from school could be so romantic?

“Well that’s what happened when the prankster player from school fall in love with the ice princess of the class” “At least my pranks were nice, but the one you did to me the wedding day us beyond of word”


*********
“Dude calm down, stop walking from one side to another you are making me dizzy?

“Are you telling me to calm down Kim Taeyeon, I’m the one that is getting married and after 30 minutes the bride hasn’t show up”

Suddenly Taeyeon phone rang

“Hello? Jessica is everything ok?

“Can you give the phone to Yuri please I want to tell her something”

“Sica babe, are you alright? 

“Yuri I can’t do this, I can’t get married with you”

Yuri couldn’t believe it, she needs to wake up from this bad dream, wait it’s not a dream but suddenly she hear Taeyeon laughing with a video recorder in her hands.

“I have to win an award for record this, I will make sure that you get a copy of this” she laugh “Jessica we did it, we prank the prankster” she shout low enough that Jessica could hear her.

“Jung Jessica that wasn’t funny at all”

“Sorry seobang but I couldn’t resist, now get ready I can’t wait to be your wife”.
*********


“Really Sica that wasn’t fun for me, I almost faint”

“Sorry babe but I wanted it to feel a least for once like a prankster”

“Yeah yeah, we better sleep now, we have go to the park with little Yoona to meet taeny and their daughter in the morning, sweet dreams my princess” as she kiss her forehead.

“Good night my seobang” as she get closer to Yuri.


MORNING

“Jessi over here” Tiffany shouts to her friend.

“Hi guys, how have you been?”

“Really great” Taeyeon answered.

“Hey little girl say hi to your aunties”

“Hi Tiffany auntie” giving Tiffany a kiss on the cheek, “Hi Taeyeon auntie” giving Taeyeon a high five.

“Buddy there is Seobaby with the other kids go and play with them” Taeyeon said.

“Thanks auntie” as she ran to Little Seohyun.

They spend the morning talking and playing in the park, watching their daughters play and talking about random things.

“Hey guys look” Tiffany said.

There was a little boy bothering Little Seohyun.

“Bug, Bug, Bug, please don’t come near me” as she was crying and Little Yoona saw it.

“Hey STOP” as she pushed the boy. She hugged Seohyun “Seohyun don’t cry you are safe with me”.

“Thanks Yoona” she give a little kiss in the cheek to Yoona. They both blushed.

From afar their parents were looking such a cute scene.

The to american girls said at the same time.

“So cute”

“Well my friend” Yuri said to Taeyeon. “I hope you will not be an overprotected parent because of what we are seeing a new love story is beginning”

They all laughed to Yuri statement. Then they continued having a nice day in the park.

 

I hope you like it :)