001

My Chubby Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“When a person looks ugly in clothes, they become a person that the clothes wear.”

 

§

 

Today marks the sixth monthsary of Kai and Aina, naturally like all the other couples in the world, Kai is bringing out his dear girlfriend out on a date to celebrate their sixth month of dating as a couple, its just a simple dinner and movie, with probably a romantic night walk at the park near Aina’s house before their date ends. But, you know how a girl wants to always look good for their beloved one but here’s where Aina’s worries comes in.

 

“Aina! Are you done changing? Your boyfriend is going to be here in 10 minutes you know!”

 

“Yuna-eonnie! What should I wear? This is a special day for us but I look bad in everything!”

 

Yuna sighed and looked at her younger sister in pity, “Aina, just wear your clothes how you usually do, no matter how you look, Kai would still love you dear.”

 

“I know but…”

 

Yuna sighed and picked a pair of jeans shorts and a baggy boyfriend tee to go along with it, “Here, wear this and match it along with a pair of sandals and a sling pouch to keep your belongings.”

 

Looking at the shorts her sister is holding onto, she gazed at it with agony, “Those shorts, won’t they show how fat my thighs are? I don’t want Kai to see my ugly elephant thighs!”

 

“Then just wear it with a pair of blue jeans darling.”

 

“But, won’t that just put emphasis on how big my thighs are and how I obviously do not have those beautiful thigh gaps like some girls do!”

 

“My baby sister, you have to admit this, in fact you know this, you are fat, you can’t deny that and who cares about those girls that have thigh gaps, please, girls with thigh gaps have loose s because their pelvic bones are faced more outward than a normal girl should and my dear baby sister, shouldn’t you be more proud and confident than those girls because look at who Kai chose, he chose you! If you do not want to wear these clothes and go out then, one either pick something else or two just cancel the date and don’t go out.”

 

Aina sighed as she looked at her older sister leaving the room fuming, “I can’t help but feel insecure, is it my fault that I had appendicitis causing me to gain more weight than a person should. I don’t want this either, I don’t want to look fat and ugly, especially for the person that I love.”

 

With a sigh, she grabbed the clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter