Yup because i at titles.

The Gods Vs The Nerds.
Narrater.
"Luhan Hyung hajima..."Lay said clutching onto the latters back as he threw a punch at sehun.
 
Chen kept pulling D.O's hair and ear while D.O just looked down holding back his tears.
 
Kris and suho were having a glaring contest because sehun blames kris for getting him detention next week, though suho doesnt know if he can stay mad he does have a soft spot for kris.
 
Chanyeol kept picking off bits of his eraser and throwing them at baekhyun, who kept picking them out of his perfect hair.
Kai was sitting in his chair leaning in his chair while his feet were set on the desk.
 
Xiumin had a family emergency and tao was out in china for awhile.
 
"Luhan hyung please"Lay pleaded pulling his sleeve but luhan just pushed him away lightly while sehun punched luhans jaw, Kai sighed as he finally decided to stop the maknae.
Kai had a toothpick in his mouth, he stood up and shoved his hands in his pockets.
He positioned his foot near sehuns head, before kicking the side of sehuns head sending sehun to fall to the floor.
"The hyung?!"Sehun yelled holding his right ear.
"Enough."Kai said in a deep voice, causing Lay's cheeks turn crimson red.
Sehun stood up muttering curses under his breath.
Luhan stood up wipping the blood out of his mouth.
"Hey stop picking on kyungie!!"Baekhyuns voice yelled at chen.
 
Baekhyun had d.o in his arms as d.o cried silently in his hyungs chest.
 
"Why should i ? and who are you to tell me what to do?"Chen asked hitting baekhyuns hair.
"Stop"Baekhyun said.
"why what are you gonna do pretty little princess?"Chen teased hitting the side of baekhyuns head this time.
Baekhyun looked at him with a 'ing touch me again bish'
and of course chen hit him again, baekhyun grabbed his finger and bent it forward, chen let out a yelp.
"Dont EVAH hit kyungie again! or so help me i WILL break all your precious bones yo god damn bodeh!"Baekhyun snapped, chen only shook his head.
"Im a god he would easily fall for me!"Chen argued.
 
* Boy you dont know how much he likes you *
 
Baekhyun sighed and let go of chens finger, chen held his finger and went to sit next to chanyeol.
"Hyung why did you stop me?!?!"Sehun yelled at kai.
"Because you were gonna kill that deer!"Kai said pointing at luhan, luhan looked at him.
"Scuse me?"Luhan asked, raising his eyebrows.
"I saved your from going to the hospital"Kai said.
"What did he do to you anyways?!"Kai asked sehun.
"He banned me from that pancake place!"Sehun said.
"You know thats not the only pancake shop in all of korea right?"Kris asked.
"Nonsense !! its the only one!"Sehun argued.
"No its not theres like 30 in korea"Chanyeol butted in, The nerds looked at eachother before shrugging and leaving the class.
"Bull!"Sehun said.
"Were not joking sehun!"Kris laughed, sehun glared at him.
"Okay what do you want to do to get him back?"Chanyeol asked.
"I wanna pull a prank on him"Sehun said.
"Chen-"
"Ideas are coming to me!!"Chen exclaimed writting down all his ideas with his other hand.
"You know hyung your lucky you can write with both of your hands"Kai asked.
"But what ? if you break one hand ya still gotta do your homework!"He said.
"Shut up!"Chen hissed.
"Chen you really sound and look like an orange"Chanyeol said, chen looked at him.
"How?"He asked,
"I dont know you just do"Chanyeol said on a lollipop
"Okay lets go i wanna get bubble tea before we go to Kris's house"Sehun said grabbing his backpack.
"You mean you wanna go get bubble tea before we have to go to your house because you forgot your clothes"Kris said.
"You know me so well!"Sehun said jumping on chanyeols back.
"Sehun get off!! go on kai!!"Chanyeol whinned.
"Nope its your turn today hyung im tomorrow"Kai said,chanyeol groaned and held sehuns legs.
"Why does chen only carry you for one hour though?"Chanyeol asked.
"Because hes short so he might get worn out"Sehun said.
"UGH! I am a average height of a normal highschooler!"Chen stated as they started walking out of school.
"Yeah but your not a normal highschooler hyung! your a god!"Kai said.
"So your saying i have to be taller in order to be a god?"Chen asked.
"No ... your gotta be taller though"Chanyeol mumbled.
"WHAT?! UH-UH ! I HAVE A BIG OKAY?! IM TIED WITH TAO AND THATS A FACT!"Chen exclaimed.
"Hyung your making people stare at us"Sehun said.
"No theyre staring at the grown boy on another boys back"Kris said.
"OH BOOM JAMIMA!"Chen yelled making hand actions.
"what does boom jamima even mean?"Sehun asked, chen looked at him like
'Ohhhhhhh imma tell you this ish'
"Come"Chen said, sehun got off chanyeols back and went tword chen.
"Okay you were running through the forest kay running through the forest!!"Chen said making the running hand motions.
"Then BOOM JAMIMA!"Chen yelled punching sehun in the face.
"You run into one tree"Chen said.
"OW!"Sehun yelled holding his cheek.
"Oh shut up"Chen said slapping sehuns arm, they entered the bubble tea shop and every girl started taking out their compact mirror and putting on make up.
"Hi what can i get for you today?"The cashier asked.
"Hi ill get a one taro two strawberry and three chocolate bubble tea please"Sehun asked.
"Alright thatll be 25 won"She said, sehun grabbed kris's wallet and gave her the money and slipped his wallet back into his pocket without him noticing.
"Not to be straight forward or anything but can i talk to that one?"She asked pointing to Chanyeol, sehun smirked.
"Honey your not gonna get him"Sehun said, she glared at him.
"My charms are way better than yours pretty boy"She said, pushing sehun out of the way.
"Hi im ________"She said flipping her hair.
"Uh hi im chanyeol"Chanyeol said akwardly.
"I was wondering if we could go somewhere else where these faggots wont be"She asked, chanyeol scoffed smirking.
"I know you didnt call my friends faggots?"He asked.
"This say what?"Chen asked, they all stood behind chanyeol, she gulped at the amount of handsome men surrounding her.
"Or we could do a sevensome?"She asked, the boys looked at eachother and bursted out in laughter.
"Oh *wheeze* My *Wheeze* God *Wheeze"Chen laughed clutching onto his stomach.
"Why are you laughing?!"She asked.
"Honey.."Chanyeol said.
"All six of us are gayer than the rainbow"He said, her face flushed in embarssment, she quickly rushed to the back pushing a guy out to the register.
"Im so sorry about her here are your drinks"The guy said handing their drinks in cup holders, they bowed and found a seat in the back of the shop.
"Okay chen what are some ofy our ideas?"Sehun asked sipping his drink.
"Well onheres number one but im gonna need feathers eggs spiders and a bat"Chen said, they looked at him.
"A bat like a baseball bat?"Kai asked.
"No! they flying bat!!"Chen said.
"Okay chen we cant get a flying bat"Kris said, He huffed and crossed that one out.
"Okay Why dont we put a water bucket on the door?"Chanyeol asked.
"No we did that to many times theyre gonna suspect that one"Sehun said, they all sighed as they laid theyre heads on the table.
"Why dont we put a fake love conffession-"
"Did that"
"Take his gym-"
"Done that"
"Why dont we not do anything?"Chanyeol said.
"WHAT?!"Sehun exploded.
"I mean we can just skip pulling a prank"He said.
"HEY! Why dont we all be nice to them for awhile then when we know something juicy spread it to the school!"Kai said.
" it"Chanyeol said.
"Alright but its hard to be nice to luhan"Sehun shuddered.
"Okay lets go my mum texted me to hurry and get home were having guest over and their sleeping over soo ~"Kris said, they all stood up and left.
 
- Wu Residence -
 
The boys were in Kris's room sehun and kai were playing the x-box, chen was sleeping on the bean bag chair,kris and tao who just got back from china were eating snacks on kris's bed while telling sehun and kai were to go to kill eachother, and chanyeol who was just scrolling on his phone.
"No sehun you have to go your right not my right"Tao said with chips stuffed in his mouth.
"Okay good no your going my right again"Tao said.
"Yeah THERE WE GO"Tao exclaimed as sehun finally FINALLY Killed kai after an hour.
"Finally!!"Sehun exclaimed.
"Its like 100 to 2"Kris said.
"Niqqa you betta shut the up"Sehun said.
"BOYS COME DOWN THE GUEST ARE HERE!"Mrs.Wu shouted,chen jumped up from her yell.
"COMING MRS.WU"Chen yelled, the boys looked at him before they all headed downstairs.
"Oh hell naw"Chanyeol muttered, kai had his shirt around his neck, kris was shirtless, tao had sweats and a tank top, chen had a v-neck and jeans, sehun was shirtless and chanyeol was looking at the guest shocked.
"Boys! meet luhan lay d.o baekhyun suho and xiumin"Mrs.wu said.
"This is gonna be a long night"Chanyeol said.
"I agree on that one"
"Top that"Sehun said.
"I thought your bottom?'Kris asked, earning a sassy look from sehun.