16

Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: hey all~ this is inspired by Bi Rain's Ninja Assassin film~ He is such a hunk /drools
But anyways, not sure if I should make this a two-shot rather than a one-shot... I have the second part partially written but I'm finding it hard to wrap it up for that one~ idk. Maybe I'll upload it one day when I find something amazing to finish it up with. Hope you all will have a great Thanks-giving/weekend. <3

 

“Where are you going?”

 

Sungyeol’s stops abruptly.

 

His heart freezes in complete fear in that very moment like the freezing rain that’s pouring down on him endlessly during the dark cold night.  As he’s reaching for his short kunai hidden in the waistband of his robe, his brain quickly registers the voice when the voice calls for him again.

 

“Sungyeol?”

 

Sungyeol takes a sharp breath and turns around slowly to meet face to face with the other boy. He hardens his expression unconsciously like he was trained to do when he sees the moonlit face from the shadows.

 

“Myungsoo,” Sungyeol calmly acknowledges the other boy. He can barely see Myungsoo through the dense rain fall and his wet bangs but he can tell the other boy has a look too mixed for Sungyeol to decipher. From the way the moon lights the both of them and the reflection of the rain, Sungyeol knows for sure that this look will soon disappear and something more menacing will appear and he hopes that it will be anything but that.

 

Sungyeol slowly takes a step back unsure of his options but he stares right into the other boys eyes unwavering. Sungyeol scolds himself for not being aware of someone following him and worse, he beats himself up inside for meeting with Myungsoo of all people. Myungsoo, the person he feels so strongly for it’s forbidden.

 

But all of that is nothing now because Sungyeol has made his choice and there’s no turning back anymore.

 

“Where are you going, Sungyeol?” Myungsoo repeats his question and he can see Sungyeol slowly yet carefully inching towards the huge wall separating them from the world and his heart does something he’s not used to when he realizes what Sungyeol is doing.

 

“I can’t do this anymore,” Sungyeol answers him. His expression still hard and Myungsoo is  matching that now.

 

The answer doesn’t satisfy Myungsoo but he doesn’t need words to know what Sungyeol is doing. They both know fully well where Sungyeol is going but Myungsoo can’t accept it deep down because they are brothers. They were brought into this world together and will fight until the death together.

 

Myungsoo frowns at the tall boy and his eye catches on something silver in the darkness. He remembers Sungyeol asking for gloves and now he regre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter