Club Angel

L of Infinite is MY Boyfriend!

I had to admit, Kai and his friends were really cool people to hang out with. I met the rest of them one day during lunch when Kai approached our table. D.O started to open up more from his shy shell. I learned Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the wonderful social butterflies, who were the first to break the ice. Suho was sweet and friendly. And Sehun was like a puppy, a very cautious puppy who always glared at us.

Hyuna was on fire when she was talking to Chanyeol. The two of them were giggling nonstop and Key was close to just shoving their faces together. He whispered to me, "Why don't they just start dating already, I mean, don't you feel all the gushy feelings evaporting from them?"

I nodded with him, "Totally. They totally want each other." I shook my head, "Who knew she could be this disgusting. I hope L oppa and I don't look like that." 

L.Joe snorted, "It's even more disgusting. It makes me want to puke."

Key, Taemin, and Sungjong nodded along with him in agreement. I shot them all looks and they innocently shrugged. I pouted, "Sungjong, at least be on my side."

"No can do. It makes us all want to cringe. Especially how L hyung just turns into a marshmallow princess." he shivered, "Spare me some PDA once in a while please."

I bared my teeth at him while Kai and his friends laughed. I cleared my throat and stared at them with a bright smile, "Ready for tonight?"

D.O paused halfway from eating his sandwich, "Tonight? What's happening tonight?"

L.Joe smirked at him and D.O gulped, "Club Angel." D.O's eyes widened.

"What's that?" Suho asked.

Baekhyun gasped, "No way! I heard that club was poppin'! It's one of the hottest clubs around and I heard hardly anyone gets in. And those who do aren't just anybody! How are you able to get inside." he eyed L.Joe curiously. 

I giggled, "L.Joe is a regular. A very old regular."

L.Joe nodded his head towards me, "And her uncle owns the place."

L.Joe and I fist bumped and laughed. I eyed them, "Meet up at the front around 9. Tell them you're with L.Joe and Yoonji." 

"Thanks for asking, but-" L.Joe cut off Suho with a smirk, "Oh, Suho, we weren't asking." he stood up and tapped the table with his fingers, "See you guys there." he winked at them and the rest of the gang left them clueless at the table. Key practically had to snatch Hyuna away.

"Well, they're in for a surprise." Taemin whistled, eyeing his phone.

Key rolled his eyes, "They'll get used to it."

Hyuna sighed dreamily, "Chanyeol is so perfect."

"Love sure is a dangerous thing." L.Joe eyed her.

I snickered, "Tonight is going to be fun."

 

The music was invigorating and I danced with Hyuna and Mihi unnie in the VIP lounge. I eyed the dancing crowd beneath us and my smile grew with excitement. Hyuna and I shouted with glee and danced along with the beat of the music. I felt arms around me and a soft kiss at the side of my neck, "You look good tonight...too good." L whispered agaisnt my ear, "All these guys eyeing you is going to make me angry."

I turned around and smiled up at him, "You made it!" I kissed him on the lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Oppa, you look handsome as always. And with the way you're looking right now, maybe I'll only try to get into one fight tonight." I purred. 

He laughed and pinched my cheeks, "Only one? You nearly killed all the women who stared at me last time."

"That was only one time. And it was because you were wearing that tight, black, shirt...like the one you're wearing now." I played with the piece of fabric. "You're too hot sometimes. I wonder if you enjoy me getting jealous."+

L smiled, "I could say the same to you." he pulled me away to sit on the booth with him. The rest of Infinite, Teen Top, Key, and Taemin were there. Hyuna went downstairs to dance. L placed me on his lap and took a sip of liquor. Mihi unnie went to sit beside Woohyun oppa, who welcomed her in his arms.

Dongwoo narrowed his eyes playfully at me, "I heard that you invited some friends to come by tonight." 

"Oooh, are they cute?" Sungyeol smiled brightly.

Sungjong snickered and Hoya eyed him,"What's so funny maknae?" 

"Nothing," he smiled.

Sunggyu suspiciously narrowed his eyes, "Hmph."

"Yeah, I think so." I laughed and Key just rolled his eyes. Taemin smiled at me, "Sneaky."

Sunggyu eyed me suspiciously, "What's so funny, seriously? I want in on the fun? Are they too tall? Foreigners? Or are they all taken?" he pouted dramatically.

"Oh, they're straight." Key sighed, "Sadly."

"What's that supposed to mean drama queen?" Dongwoo tilted his head at him with a smile and Key flipped him off while taking a sip of his drink. Dongwoo burst into laughter, "Ouch."

The club was insanely bouncing with music and vibes, I started to smile and lean against L's toned chest. His grip around me tightened and he kissed my shoulder blades, "Can I just eat you up already?"

I slapped the back of his hand lightly, "Don't be naughty." I spotted Hyuna tackling someone with a hug and she came up the stairs with Kai and his friends. They were all dressed up like eye-candies, but they looked so cute and out of place, besides Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, who looked excited as hell.

"Damn, Hyuna picked up all those guys?" Sungyeol snorted.

"Be nice." Mihi unnie scolded him. "Tell him to behave Woonie." Woohyun oppa just nodded along, but it was obvious he wasn't paying attention, "Yeah, don't be bad choding."

Hyuna came over with a big grin on her face, while hugging Chanyeol's arm, "Guess who came~!"

"Please don't tell me-" Sunggyu gaped.

I cut him off with a smile, "You guys made it!"

"Oh no." L growled lowly against my shoulder. His arm around me became tighter and he was scowling. I glanced at him and he was glaring at all of them. I pouted and whispered, "Oppa, please be nice. They're my first college friends."

"Yeah, you forgot to mention they were all guys." he sneered and stood up, "I'm getting a drink."

"Oppa!" I pouted even more but he already left. Kai looked at me and mouthed if everything was alright. I smiled and nodded. But, my eyes drifted off to L's disappearing back. L.Joe sat beside me and squeezed my hand, "He'll be alright."

I smiled up at him, "Yeah, I know."

L.Joe winked at me and then stood up, walking towards Kai, "You guys sure have balls to walk in here." he smirked. "I like it! So, meet our friends." he introduced everyone and grinned, "And now meet Kai, D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and Sehun. They're the ones we met at school."

Infinite and Teen Top were lounging lazily and giving off an intimidating vibe. They didn't look to happy to see that the new friends we made were a group of guys. Kai and the rest of them looked uncomfortable.

"Yah, you never said they were guys." Sunggyu frowned at me. Woohyun oppa also agreed, "Princess, why didn't you tell us?"

I sighed, "Because I knew you'd all react this way! Oppas stop looking at them like that! They're very nice to us! Right L.Joe?" I glanced at him for help.

L.Joe nodded earnestly, "They're pretty cool. They're not going to snatch away Yoonji if that's what you mean." I rolled my eyes at him.

Hoya sighed, "Well, as long as you're not total loners, I'm good." he shot me a small wink.

"See, this is why Hoya oppa is my favorite." I sweetly blinked.

Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sunggyu oppas gasped, feigning a hurt expression (for Woohyun oppa it might've actually been real). Woohyun oppa pouted, "You lied to me! I made you those cookies cause you said I was your ultimate favorite! How dare you baby girl! Mihi, do something!"

Mihi unnie ignored him completely and smiled at Suho, "Sit down guys! There is plenty of room, don't be shy! These punks don't bite, trust me." she laughed, "So, how did you guys meet?"

Woohyun's mouth opened more and he pushed her off him, "I don't like you girls anymore. I'm going to get a drink too!" he stood up.

Mihi waved at him, "Uh huh," and started a conversation with Suho. Woohyun pouted and stomped away. I giggled, "I love you Woonie oppa~!" he flipped me off while he was walking away. 

Kai and them sat down around us. I asked D.O if they had a hard time finding the place and getting in, but he just smiled and said there were no problems at all.

"The only problem was finding something to wear." he admited with a shy smile.

I giggled, "You look fine." I eyed his dark blue button up and nodded, "Just perfect! You all look good." I complimented and held up a thumb.

Baekhyun squealed, "Thanks! I'm so happy to finally get in this place! I've always wanted to go, but they're too scared to go with me."

Hyuna grinned, "Now, you can come with us~! I usually go to Muzik where my other girl friends go to. But, I'm starting to go here more recently."

"Muzik! No kidding! You have to take me there." Baekhyun practically begged.

"Yeah, I took Yoonji her junior year of high school. Remember that?" Hyuna snickered at me.

"J-Junior year?! Of high school?" Baekhyun squeaked.

Kai's eyes widned, "Wow."

My face paled, "Don't remind me."

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked, "If you don't mind me asking."

Teen Top and Infinite all stared at each other silently. I avoided their gazes and looked down at my lap, "Uh..."

Sunggyu oppa spoke up, "It's not something we like to discuss."

"Or remember." L.Joe growled.

Kai glanced at me with a worried expression, but let it go. There was a long silence after that.

"So, you're the famous Kai L.Joe's told us about." CAP spoke and sized him up. He grinned while holding out his hand, "No stranger has the balls to talk back to L.Joe. You've got guts. Nice to meet you Kai. I think we'll get along just fine."

Kai smirked and said, "He's like a chihuahua." Teen Top and Infinite laughed loudly and cheered him on.

"I'm seriously going to punch you in the face." L.Joe groaned and sat beside me. I giggled and patted his head, "I think you're a handsome chihuahua."

"Darling, can you not~!" L.Joe pouted and hugged my arm. I snickered.

A voice sneered, "Who do you think you're hugging L.Joe?" L was standing at the edge of our booth with two glasses in his hands. Woohyun oppa was right behind him.

L.Joe smiled at him, "I'm keeping her company. She was getting kind of lonely anyways, right sweetheart?"

I rolled my eyes, "L.Joe you're just making things worse." I pushed his face away, he stuck his tongue out at me, and L sat beside me, naturally placing an arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head against his shoulder and smiled up at him. L stared down at me and kissed my forehead. I snuggled even closer to him with a satisfied smile on my face, "Is that for me?"

"Jack and Coke, just how you like it." he mumbled. "I told them to add more coke though."

My eyes shined and I picked up my glass, "Oooh! Thank you oppa~!" I pecked his cheek before happily sipping my drink. I sighed in satisfaction and L kissed my temple. 

"Ew, please, what did I tell you about PDA!" Sungjong whined angrily, "Ugh!"

"Shut up maknae!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He threw up his hands, "You're the maknae!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"So not!"

"So too!"

"Shut up." Sunggyu oppa growled. Sungjong and I glanced at each other before laughing.

Woohyun oppa rubbed his temples, "They have too much energy."

"Tell me about it." Dongwoo oppa laughed. 

Taemin glanced at Kai and them and smiled, "They're always like this. Don't worry."

Key snorted, "Yeah, you'll get used to it in no time."

Woohyun oppa silently sat down and Mihi unnie naturally went on his lap and kissed his cheek. Woohyun tried to play it off and hide his smile, but anyone could tell he was happy as a dog.

I smiled at Kai and them, "By the way, this is my boyfriend L."

"L? That's unique." Suho smiled politely.

L nodded, "I get that a lot. These punks just started calling me that." he referred to Infinite.

Sungyeol snickered, "It's because he looks like L from Death Note, don't you think?" 

"I can see it." Chanyeol grinned and high fived him. 

"He used to have longer hair back then too. It draped over his eyes all depressing and emo-like." Sunggyu oppa laughed. "And he was so weird and quiet. And he always glared a lot, still does."

I couldn't stop myself from giggling. Hyuna snorted at L and Mihi unnie just hid her smile.

"Shut up, hyung." L glared, making Sunggyu chuckled. L pointed his thumb at them, "Ignore these idiots." 

"Who're you calling an idiot?" Dongwoo oppa scowled.

L didn't back down and smirked, "You!"

Hoya laughed, "Enough. Dongwoo go get a girl or something, calm yourself. Release your frenzy."

"Ew." I muttered with my tongue out.

Dongwoo stood up and ruffled my hair, "Don't make me tell your dad about L's secret sleepovers." he ranaway before I could slap him. I blushed, "Stupid, Dongwoo oppa!"

Kai and all of them laughed. He smiled, "So, which school do you attend?" he asked L.

L tightly smiled, "I don't go to school. Most of us don't. Only Sungjong and L.Joe decided to stick to school, along with Yoonji, Hyuna, Key, and Taemin."

The oppas and Teen Top boys nodded along.

"Oh, really?" Suho looked surprise, "Why don't you go?"

L awkwardly coughed, "It's not my thing, really."

I squeezed his knee and smiled at Suho, "He's smart enough with his photographic memory."

"I thought that didn't pertain to adults?" Chanyeol said with a tilted head.

L shrugged, "Eh, I don't care really. She just believes so." he took a sip of his drink, "I don't need an education to make a living."

"Why not?" Kai said bluntly, no offense intended, "I think we do especially in this era."

"There are certain ways around it." L evenly replied, "There are some well off people who don't even have an education."

"A small percentage though." Kai retorted.

L winked at Kai, "I won't have a problem. Isn't that right boys?" he smirked at Infinite and Teen Top. The two groups howled with laughter and cheers. I rolled my eyes and L chuckled while kissing my cheek. I couldn't stop a smile from forming. 

"I still believe we need education in a society like ours." Kai said politely.

L stopped laughing and glanced at Kai. He tipped his glass towards Kai, "In my society, we don't." he smirked. Sungyeol raised his glass to that, as most of the boys did. L and Kai were still staring each other down. I bit my lips nervously. I gotta get L oppa out before he snaps. 

I dryly laughed, "Oppa, let's dance." I stood up and looked down at him. I could feel Kai's eyes on us, but I kept staring at L. He seemed relieved to escape the conversation.

"Good idea! Let's go guys!" Hyuna brightly smiled and pulled Chanyeol up.

I could tell L was trying not to blow up on Kai, which I was grateful for. I pulled his hand a bit with a small pout and he gave me a smile. He placed his drink down and stood up, "My girl wants to dance. If you'll excuse us, we'll go on first." He walked behind me, his hands securely on my waist. I glanced up behind me and giggled, pulling him quicker towards the dance floor.

"No need to rush." he shouted.

"I just want to dance with you oppa." I said against his ear. He grinned.

We reached the dance floor and L pulled me closer to him. I beamed up at him and tip toed to kiss him. He smiled down at me and pulled me even closer. People spotting L made sure not to bump into him, knowning exactly who he was and who he was with. It made it more easier for us to dance. 

Hyuna found us quickly along with Chanyeol, a smiling Baekhyun, a wide eyed D.O, a smiling Suho, a curious Sehun, and Kai, who looked ready to dance. Key and Taemin were right behind them. 

"This is what I'm talking about!" Baekhyun screamed and started to dance wildly. I laughed and clapped along with the beat. L smoothly danced close against me. Giving my neck and shoulders some attention with his lips. I purred against him.

Hyuna was up on Chanyeol, who looked so pleased, and I only rolled my eyes.

"They seriously just need to get a room." Key sneered as he danced pass me. I freaking agreed. Taemin was already dancing on his own, a girl already approaching him.

L swayed along with me and soon everyone was on the dance floor. A smile never left my face. Being with everyone was so fun.

I danced with Mihi unnie and Hyuna, even Woohyun and Hoya oppa. Sungjong pulled me away for a dance next, and I gladly danced with my bestest friend and maknae partner. 

Sunggyu oppa was talking to someone rather closely near the end of the dance floor. Dongwoo oppa looked like he was having a lot of fun with his dance partner in the corner. Kai and Sehun seemed to be best dancers in their group. 

D.O was awkwardly trying to dance and I couldn't help but teach him to dance. In the end he looked like a cute penguin with an adorable smile. Some girls were giggling and trying to catch D.O's attention, who shyly and secretly stared back. I 'accidentally' pushed him towards a girl. Totally my fault. But, he looked happy. 

Suho was trying his best to be suave and he actually landed a girl.

Baekhyun kept dancing freely, not needing a partner, but I danced along with him too.

I almost placed him as the funnest to dance along with—the boy had some crazy, funny dance moves. But, of course, L.Joe always was the funnest friend to dance with. L kept growling and glaring at L.Joe who'd secretly try to piss him off by pulling me close to him or quickly planting a kiss on my cheek. L almost tackled L.Joe, but thankfully I danced in front of L, distracting him from the runaway L.Joe with the big fat smirk on his face.

 

I sat on the booth for a quick break. Kai suddenly came to sit besides me, "Man, I am beat."

I laughed, "You look it!"

"Says the one with smeared lipstick and eyeliner." he snorted.

I scowled and slapped his arm, "Hey!"

He chuckled and looked at the table full of glasses, "I...kind of forgot which one is mine."

I smirked and picked up my glass with my cherry red lipstick, "Thank God, I'm a female with smeared lipstick." I wiggled my glass, "At least I can tell which one is mine." 

Kai rolled his eyes, but laughed, "Next time, I'm going to borrow your lipstick and write my name on my glass." 

I snorted, "No way. This lipstick cost me $30." 

"Thirty dollars? For a tiny lipstick?" Kai shook his head, "I hope L's making money." 

"I'm doing alright so far pleasing her."

Kai and I both looked up to see L coming towards us. I naturally smiled and stood up, "Oppa, you're tired?"

He sighed, "L.Joe and Sungyeol are damn annoying. They kept putting ice down my shirt again and running away." 

Kai chuckled and shook his head, "That is annoying."

"Tell me about it." L sighed and took my place on the booth. He tugged me towards him and I happily sat on his lap. "Babe, can I have a sip?" 

"Sure, oppa." I smiled and handed him some. 

"I'm going to go now because this is awkward." Kai coughed and saluted to us both, before heading back to the dance floor. 

"Smart kid." L grumbled lowly against my jaw, "I kind of miss being alone with you." he whispered huskily against my ear. 

I whimpered in pleasure and leaned closer to him. He smirked and squeeze my sides, "I guess you do too." 

"Of course." I shyly mumbled and laid my hands against his chest, kissing him softly. 

L was kissing me slowly, lazily. Then the paced gradually increased until we were both tangled together, hungrily kissing. He slipped in his tongue somewhere in between and I was almost out of breath. When we parted to catch our breaths, we were both smiling at each other. L chuckled softly as he wiped my lips, "I think you might need to reapply some lipstick." His hands started roaming around my body and I pouted, "I know you. If you keep playing around with me and teasing me like this, you'll end up ruining my lipstick all over again, Myungsoo oppa." 

L smirked, "You're right." he whispered against my lips and catured them once again. This time we just kissed slowly, my favorite kind. It made me realize even more L was all mine. 

"EW!" Sungjong and Key screeched, "Can you not?!"

Soon everyone was piling in behind them, glancing at us. L, obviously, didn't give a damn and kept kissing me, only giving them a glare before turning his full attention to me. However, I couldn't feel the same way and felt uncomfortable putting a show and pulled away. L growled and Sungjong and Key, "You're dead meat." 

Key rolled his eyes and Sungjong filpped him off, before they both sat down in the booths. Everyone was either smirking or groaning at us. C.A.P and Dongwoo oppa high fived L on the way in. Of course Sungyeol was the one proudly saying, "That's my best friend man. Get it." 

"L oppa, do something." I blushed and hit L's shoulder.

Mihi shook her head, "Woonie stop him!" 

Both L and Woohyun oppa, of course not really caring, automatically said, "Shut up, choding." But both of them secretly sent him thumbs up to Sungyeol. Mihi unnie and I caught them and hit them behind the heads.

"Pabos."

 

After a whole lot of dancing, the night was coming to an end. We all walked out the club together, tired and happy. L had his arms around me as he laughed along with L.Joe about something. I was currently talking to Hyuna and Baekhyun about our next club date next week. 

"So, Changmin appa said his new club is having a grand opening next Friday." I said happily. 

"Yes! Finally!" Hyuna snickered, she hugged Chanyeol's arm, "You'll be coming too right?" 

Chanyeol was grinning, "Of course." 

Kai slung an arm around Sehun and D.O, "We're all going next week!" a huge grin on his face. 

D.O was actually smiling too, "Yeah, sure!"

Sunggyu oppa smirked at him, "I saw yourself enjoying those girls looking at you!" 

Woohyun oppa ruffled D.O's hair, "Yeah, I need to show you how to get it on with the ladies." he said smoothly. Mihi unnie was standing behind him with her scary glare, "Oh, care to fill me in on how you get it on with the ladies Woohyun?"

I gave Woohyun oppa a sympathetic smile. Whenever Mihi unnie used his real name...well, she was really mad. Bad luck, oppa!

Woohyun oppa happily, and stupidly, turned to face her, "Yeah, well you-" he stopped when he finally noticed who asked him and turned back to D.O with a nervous smile, "Maybe next time kid." 

"Man, Woohyun is so whipped." Dongwoo oppa snorted and high fived C.A.P. 

Niel shivered, "I never want to be tied down by a chick." 

Chunji and Sungyeol nodded along, "Yeah." 

I pouted at him, "Why not?"

Niel rolled his eyes at me and smirked, "Cause, no freedom!"

I scowled and tugged on L, "Yah, do you feel you have no freedom with me?"

Sungyeol, Niel, Chunji, and now L.Joe were staring between us excitedly. Happy little instigators. On the side, I heard Mihi ask Woohyun if he felt the same way. Woohyun oppa wisely and quickly said no.

L stopped laughing and looked down at me, "Huh? Not really?"

I narrowed my eyes, "So, you somewhat feel like it?"

Sungyeol, Niel, Chunji, L.Joe, were now joined by Key and Baekhyun. They all happily watched between us.

L shook his head, "Well, I still do what I want...you usually come along anyways." he pointed out innocently, "Like that one time during high school where Infinite and I were about to go to some motorbike night ride...you eagerly came along." 

All six little instigators watched me for my response.

I shrugged, "You're right." 

The six little instigators groaned in disappointment.

L snickered and pinched my cheeks, "You wouldn't stop begging me to take you along." 

I whined and begged him to let go.

Kai's eyes widened at me, "You went on a motorbike night ride?"

I nodded, "Yeah." 

Baekhyun scratched his head, "But...aren't motorbike night rides usually for gangs?" 

Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Sehun, and Suho nodded along with him. 

Me, L, and everyone looked at the six boys and started laughing and howling in amusement. They didn't know? About Infinite and Teen Top already?

Chanyeol pouted, "What's so funny?"

I giggled at their confused faces, "It's nothing. Anyways, how are you guys getting home?" 

Kai smiled, "Uh, we're taking the bus that way."

C.A.P snorted, "The bus? That'd take forever. Buses hardly come late around here. We'll give you rides." 

"Oh, that's great you brought a car!" Baekhyun praised and rubbed his leg, "I don't think I can walk anymore."

"A car?" C.A.P snickered, "Who said anything about a car?"

We all started to walk into a dark alley way that led to a deserted parking lot. There are our rides were parked securely. The parking structure was specifically for Changmin appa, Teen Top, and now Infinite. Hyuna's car was also parked there.

Kai and them paused, "Whoa."

I smirked at them and hugged L's waist, "Come on, let's get going." L snickered and kissed my temple, pulling me along towards his bike. 

"Y-You all...have bikes." D.O gulped. 

Kai looked surprised and eyed all of us, "So...that means you guys..."

"Are in a gang?" Woohyun oppa smiled, "Yes." 

"W-What gang?" Suho forced a smile. 

"Not a gang." L.Joe grimaced, "Ew, I'll never be in the same gang as L. Yuck." 

L rolled his eyes and threw him a finger, "Eat , L.Joe." 

L.Joe pursed his lips and shook his head, "You kiss my darling Yoonji with that mouth?!" 

I sighed, "Don't bring me into this!" I smiled at Suho, "There are two gangs between us." 

"Two?" Kai asked. 

"Technically three!" Hyuna pointed to herself, "I'm in one, 4minute...well...used too...I'm in active." she nodded and winked at Chanyeol, "Don't worry, I don't bite." 

Chanyeol blushed and said prayers to himself. 

"We're the normal ones, like you." Key said to Kai and pointed to himself and Taemin. 

C.A.P motioned to L.Joe, Chunji, Niel, Changjo, and Ricky, "We're Teen Top." 

"Teen Top!?" the six boys gaped.

"So, you have heard of us?" L.Joe proudly smirked, "Great!"

I rolled my eyes at him and looked up at L, "I can't believe we're friends with him."

Sunggyu oppa pointed at Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong, "We're Infinite." 

"INFINITE?!" the six screamed, "You guys are legendary!"

L.Joe's proud smirk disappeared and a pout replaced it, "Why are they legendary?! How about us!?"

C.A.P smacked his head, "Shut up, Byunghun."

"But, aren't you two enemies?" Baekhyun pointed between the two gangs.

"I hope they're still not." A smooth voice chuckled. 

My eyes brightened and I squealed, "Changmin appa!" I ran towards him and he easily picked me up and spun me around, "Well, there's my little princess!" he smiled and gently put me down. 

"Hyung!" Teen Top bowed respectfully. Infinite did as well. Hyuna winked at him. Taemin and Key just waved.

"I didn't know you were here!" I pouted. "I didn't see you!"

He patted my hair, "Sorry," he pouted, "I had...uh, business to take care of in my office." he eyed Kai and the boys, "Who are your friends?"

"Hyung, we met them at school." L.Joe slung an arm around me (L growled to L.Joe to get his arm off me), "They're cool. That's Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, and Sehun."

Changmin appa smiled at them, "I hope you enjoyed the club." 

I pointed up at Changmin appa, "He's the owner I was talking about! My uncle Changmin." 

Kai and them bowed deeply, "We enjoyed it very much, sir!" 

"Sir?" Chagmin appa smirked, "I like them. Anyway, I've gotta head somewhere, be good. No trouble tonight. And if you do...kick ." he smirked and got into his car and zoomed off.

Kai looked at me, "So...you're in a gang?"

"Uh..." I slowly nodded, "Yeah? I guess"

Sunggyu oppa smirked, "She's our mascot. Our Inspirit." 

"Whoa." Chanyeol gasped, "I didn't realize you were so...badass." 

"You should see her parents." Sungyeol snorted.

Sunggyu slapped his arm, "Shut up, choding." 

L hollered from his bike, "Yoonji, babe, come on, we gotta go. Your mom's gonna kill me." 

I smiled one last time at Kai at them, "Look, I hope you guys don't think different of us...we're really not bad people."

Suho smiled back at me, "Don't worry, Yoonji. After knowing you guys for a bit, we can see that. Don't worry." 

"Yeah, well, we'll see you at school then?" Kai grinned. 

"Why don't we go watch a movie tomorrow! At Yoonji's place!" Hyuna clasped her hands together. 

"Yeah!" Everyone smiled. 

I frowned, "Why me?"

"Cause your house is the biggest." L.Joe smiled. 

"No! Jaejoong appa has a big house too!" I argued. 

"No, your place! Final!" Hyuna snapped her fingers. 

I sighed and got behind L, "Whatever losers! Meet at my house! I'll text you guys the address Kai!" I put on my helmet. 

L roared his bike to life and smirked at everyone, "Later." 

I waved at everyone before we zoomed away. I howled at the night sky and hugged L.

 

L arrived at my house quickly and parked his bike. He helped me get off his bike and I took off my helmet, "Thanks for taking me home oppa." I smiled at him. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, "Thank you for hugging me extra close today." he sweetly mumbled against my lips before pecking me a lot. 

I giggled and kissed him back. His arms wrapped around me and I moaned against him. He smirked and started to kiss my jaw and neck, "So...I'm still a bit upset about your new friends. Especially your new bestie Kai." he said against my neck.

I shivered, "I'm sorry, L oppa." 

He stopped kissing me, "Why did you lie?"

I pouted and pulled away. I stared at him, "I didn't lie." 

L frowned, "Oh really? Well, you didn't tell me either." 

I played with his shirt and sighed, "I'm sorry...I was just worried you'd be really angry...and they're my first college friends...even though we had a big misunderstanding in the beginning and L.Joe almost beat the crap out of Kai-"

"What? Why?" L asked.

"Uh...well, because Kai and I bumped into each other and we both fell onto the ground...and he didn't apologize and was actually quite a -"

L glared, "He hurt you? What the !"

I held up my hands, "Wait oppa, no! We settled it. It was just a bad first day, but we're all good now, promise! Plus, you already know L.Joe wouldn't stand by and not do anything; it took a lot to stop him from killing Kai or every other boy in school." 

"I knew I didn't like that Kai kid." L muttered. "I had a bad feeling about him from the beginning." 

I sighed, "Myungsoo oppa, please don't be like that. Kai and I are friends." I sadly smiled, "I didn't mean to keep this from you. I swear. I just didn't want you worrying about me. You already worry a lot...so I didn't want to add more to it. I'm sorry."

L stared down at me and squeezed my waist. He sighed deeply before tiredly smiling, "They're your friends. Even if that Kai punk was annoying me. I'll...learn to put up with it." he said and played with my hair, "Just tell me when something happens okay? You know me and the boys are a call away." 

I giggled and beamed at him, "L.Joe is enough to take down the whole school."

L smirked, "You got that right." 

"Plus, Sungjong is with me too! No worries." but, I nodded, "I will call you...if something happens. You'll be the first to know." 

L smiled and leaned his head against mine, "You're my treasure, Yoonji. You're all I have that's important to me." he softly whispered, "I don't want anyone to take you away from me." 

I pouted and hugged his waist, "Myungsoo oppa, you have Infinite...and Jaejoong appa, and now Teen Top. You're not alone!" 

He bumped his head against mine, "You know what I mean."

I smiled and pecked his cheek, "No one is going to take me away from you. You're mine and I'm yours. Always and forever." I vowed. 

L chuckled and kissed me, "Forever then." 

We hugged afterwards and I listened to L's beating heart and closed my eyes with a smile. Forever.

 

-----------------------------------

I'm a no good author who likes to play hookie! 

So, I made this chappie a bit longgie~!

love you guys for being patient???? If you guys are still here TT_TT <3

LOVE, 

PANDA