18 and Pregnant With My Best Friend's Boyfriend

Description

 

 

I've lost everything..

My best friend, my sister, my purity, my innocence,

My everything..

 

And I've only got something to gain from my lost,

A child.

An innocent child.

 

                                                                                                                                    

 

 

There could only be one thing that can distinct Nami from Nana : Their nature
 
Nami and Nana are identical twins borned into the Jung Family. At the age of four, the family split up. Nami went with their loving mother and Nana went with their demanding father. 
 
Nami grew up knowing sincerity, sympathy, and forgiveness. She gave for every gain she got, and she never forgot to hold a door open for anyone. Living with her mother, she was able to receive the right parental love. If Nami were to look back on her earlier years of life, it would only be filled with happiness, laughter, and joy.
 
On the other hand, Nana grew up knowing nothing else but greed, wealth, and power. But you can't blame everything on Nana. Her childhood was filled with empty loneliness since her father left every now and then so often for business trips. Nana got everything she wanted because her father never had time for her. Jewelries, makeup, clothes, money, you name it, and he can give it to her. All Nana's life, she can't even remember having a simple dinner with her father. 
 
Even though the family was seperated, the two guardians still wanted the girls to meet up and live like a family. Since Mr. Jung was never home, Nana usually was the one to go spend time with their mother at Nami's house. Because Nana was borned quite a few minutes earlier than Nami, she bossed Nami around a lot when she came and visited them. Nami and Nana's relationship was never the healthiest. 
 
Nami was very independent for a girl who didn't have a father or the most loving sister. However, attending Sunheol High School, Nami found herself a new friend- Jang Yumi. They had sleep-overs, shared secrets, laughed together, and sometimes even cry over TV series together. The girls did everything that two teenage girls could ever do in their high school years.
 
However, when senior year of high school came, Yumi started dating Nam Woohyun. Nami was once again left alone, but it didn't bother her because she was so familiar with the emptiness already. The time Yumi and Nami had together shortened. Even though Woohyun was a university student of Sunheol University, Yumi was always occupied with messaging Woohyun at school or talking with him through the phone. 
 
But what Yumi didn't know was that Woohyun was meeting a student from Byungjoo High School- Jung Nana. They met each other at a university friend's house party. Woohyun and Nana have been talking to each other for a while now, yet he didn't know that she had a twin. Although Nana only had Woohyun in her eyes, he was never serious about anything with her. 
 
One day, Mrs. Jung heard news that her other daughter was leaving South Korea for business problems with her father to France. Since there was a high possibility that Nana would not return, Mrs. Jung and Nami decided to throw a goodbye party for her. Before Nana's departure, she planned on meeting Woohyun. However, because of some circumstances, Nana and her father's flight to France was changed to an earlier date.
 
On the night that Nana and Woohyun planned to meet each other for one last time, Nana didn't show up, yet Woohyun kept waiting and waiting. However, as Woohyun was about to leave, someone showed up at the wrong place, at the wrong time..
 
One misunderstanding...
 
One mistake..
 
One regret.

 

                                                                                                                                     

 

Jang Nami:

Thank You for Breathing | via Tumblr

- 18 years old

-Attends Sunheol High School

- Nice ; Friendly

- Warm ; Welcoming

- Comes from a semi-rich family (Mother's side) but does not spend freely ; lives like a normal person

Jang Nana:

Untitled

- 18 years old

- Attends Byungjoo High school

- Speaks without thinking ; judgemental

- Goes clubbing illegally ; spoiled

- Comes from a rich family (Father's side) and spends money quickly ; lives like a rich person

Jung Yumi:

(3) Tumblr

- 18 years old

- Attends Sunheol High School

- Speaks her mind ; Gets along with people well

- Becomes really mean when irritated ; Sometimes uses your own words against you

- Comes from a regular family ; doesn't struggle with money

Nam Woohyun:

 

tumblr_m6grpkMa4e1rosvero1_500.png

- 19 years old

- Attends Sunheol University

- Sometimes speaks rudely ; doesn't know what's the right time to say things

- Goes clubbing illegally ; rebellious

- Comes from a rich family ; acts rich and is snotty about it

 

 

Foreword

 

Hello everyone :)

After postponing the original 18 and Pregnant With My Best Friend's Boyfriend, I am back with a better storyline and version (I'll be deleting it after the month of December or so).

As I've said many times before, I'm sorry to those of you- and especially my unique subscribers, for screwing up on you like this. Even so, you guys still stuck by my side and subscribed to me. Thank you guys so, so much!

Since there are a lot of plagiarisms nowadays on asianfanfics, I just want to let everyone know, that I'm only giving everyone one chance on this.

I am not going to put any restrictions (Subsribers only/members only/friends only/etc.) for reading my story, as long as you guys respect me (as how I respect you) and my writing by not plagiarising and/or bashing any events and each other.

However, it only takes one person to screw it up for everyone (so please do not, in any way, do anything).

Yes, the storyline is originally mine, so if there are any similiar events, that is a coincident.

Restrictions will occur if there are any suspicious or caught wrong doings.

Do not plagiarize

Do not translate into any other languages

Do not print out

Do not post any content on other websites

 

 

Please give my story lots of love and support! :D Subscribe and comment, and while you're at it, don't forget to upvote ;)