You

Our time

                     

It was another day.

Another one of those many that you didn’t know what would happen or what you should expect.

The best scenario was that you will survive it and maybe wake up tomorrow again.

It might seem rough and scary, but this is the reality Jongup and Himchan had to accept, they couldn’t choose a different option for their destiny.

Death will actually come and take them, no one knew when exactly…

This morning was somehow gloomy from the start. The weather was bad, it was raining outside heavy and the wind was blowing with full force. This could be the reason why the hospital room was darker than usual.

All you could hear were big raindrops hitting the windows. It was so loud and Himchan as a light sleeper woke up immediately not able to continue sleeping again.

He groaned as he lifted his arms up above his head stretching them while he yawned.

´Aaah! So annoying this storm!´ Himchan whined, a visible pout was formed with his plump lips.

Turning to the side with his eyes still closed, he smiled and snuggled closer to his boyfriend that was laying right next to him in the bed.

Himchans hands traveled around Jongups waist bringing him closer to his own body.

After some seconds of silence, the older frowned slightly. Something was not like usual.

He buried his face into Jongups neck to take in the youngers sweet scent that he loved s much. But as much as he sniffled Himchan couldn’t identify it.

His eyes snapped open as Jongup didn’t return the hug and didn’t react to any physical affection his hyung was giving him.

´Uppie?´ the older nugged with one finger the boys cheek and later caressed it with his hand.

Himchan then gasped ´Jonguppie?!´

Jongups skin looked pale…too pale for his hyungs liking and it felt so…cold. Bringing his young lover into his embrace, Himchan realized that Jongups body didn’t return the warmth a human body has.

It was like he was hugging a doll, a broken puppet…

´No no NO!´ Himchan started to panic ´This cant be happening!!!´ he threw all the blankets away from their bodies off the bed and crawled on top of Jongup.

Knees by the youngers sides trapped his waist, Himchan ed Jongups pajama blouse and started to give a heart-massage.

Tears started to form in his eyes and immediately rolled down his flushed cheeks landing on the white skin of his soulmate.

´J-Jongup!´

It this was one of those fairy tales they would both heal from their sickness and live happily ever after. But who was he kidding?

Reality was different…it was more cruel and without miracles.

´DOCTOR!´ Himchan screamed while trying to bring Jongup back to life. He took a deep breath and opened the boys mouth to give him artificial respiration.

Nothing…

He repeated it numerous times but the result was still the same.

Again, Himchan placed his both hands on Jongups heart and tried to make it work on its own.

´HELP! KANG!!´

The older was now crying his heart out as he refused to give up ´Someone help me!!!´

He repeated his doing until the door to the room blew open. Kang, nurses and other two doctors barged inside with panic and with medical equipment.

Doctor Kang froze when he saw Himchans state and even more when his eyes landed on Jongups unmoving body. He quickly ran to the older and grabbed him off from Jongup holding him tightly in his arms.

´Let me go!´ Himchan screamed desperate to go back near lover again ´Uppie!!´

The other doctors started to do what was in their powers to bring Jongup back to life. Nurses were variously running around in the room checking all maschines to work.

´How long?!! Himchan tell me what happened!!´ Kang was trying to calm the other down but knew better that was useless right in this moment. Himchan was loosing the only person in his life he truly loved and was precious to him.

His soulmate.

´J-Jong—Jongup!!´ Himchan started to have problems to breath, he was in huge panic state clenching to Kangs arms that were wrapped around his chest from behind ´H-He just---´

He collapsed his whole weight on Kang not able to stand any longer by himself in this state.

´Himchan!´ the doctor stumbled a little backwards and looked at the scene in front of him.

Jongup was still not responding and all the people around him were getting more rushed.

´We will give him electric shocks!´ one doctor yelled ´back away!´ and then began the revivication.

Himchan fell on his knees watching how Jongups chest raised up when the equipment  touched it and then fell hard back into the bed again.

Still lifeless.

´U-Uppie´ he sobbed and reached his hand out ´P-please…´

Kang hated this moments so much, he found his own tears coming out his eyes ´Himchan..´

Everyone started slowly loosing their hopes, it passed almost half an hour and Jongup didn’t show any reaction.

Himchans body trembled as he was looking at the youngers face, his sorrow started to form into anger.

´Jongup! Wake up!!´ he got up so fast for Kang even react in time and launched forward to his lover ´open your eyes! Wake up!!´

Himchan grabbed the collar of Jongups shirt and crashed their lips together into a kiss. He then fell on the youngers chest and cried loud not paying attention to his surroundings.

´Wake up! Please h-help him!´

Feeling his body slowly loosing energy, Himchan felt so useless.

´Himchan!

´Himchan!´

He heard his name being shout by various voices but with each passing seconds they were getting more quiet. Himchans sight was giving out until his eyes closed and all he saw was black.

---

´Hyung!´

´Himchan hyung!´

Who is it?

´Himchan! Wake up!´

W-what?!

´Channie this is not funny, wake up!´

Himchan slowly opened his eyes only to shut them again as a bright light almost made him blind.

´He is waking up!´

Who is it? I know this voice but---

Himchans eyes snapped open this time as he quickly sat up on the bed he was on and looked panicked around him. His eyes landed on the only person that was in the room.

´I-is this a dream?´ Himchan blurted out in a low whisper. His hand clenched the pyjama he was wearing on the place were his heart was beating like crazy.

Doctor Kang came in and smiled ´I see you are up. You scared us…really, don’t do that again Himchan´

The mentioned one was confused and blinked numerous times at Kang and then at Jongup.

His boyfriend was sitting on the bed with a sad smile. Both Kang and Jongup threated Himchan as if there was something wrong with him.

´W-what are you talking about?´

Jongup caressed Himchans hand with his own ´you don’t remember hyung? You had probably a really bad nightmare…´

´You caused a circus 3 in the morning! You were screaming and crying at the same time.´ Kang sighed ´it caused some problems with you breathing properly and high blood pressure, so we gave you some calming injections´ he patted Himchans shoulder ´are you feeling better now?´

´What had you been dreaming about?´ Jongup asked worried.

As Himchan remembered that horror he had to go through in that nightmare, he suddenly pulled the younger into his tight embrace and started to cry ´m-my Uppie…´

´Hyung…´ Jongup wrapped his amrs around Himchan ´why are you crying? Tell me….´

Himchan was so happy ´you..are alive´

This were tears of happiness because Jongup actually returned his hug this time.

´Yes..i am´ Jongup burried his face into the olders neck knowing now the reason.

It was all a nightmare.

…Himchan just hoped it wont become reality for a longer time.

 

*im sorry for such a angsty chapter but honestly this whole story was depressing :( i think i will end it here for now and maybe some day write a happier sequel to it. Im really happy when you liked this story and will be even more when you leave me comments or even upvote this fic :) you also can write what you think i should change or get better at in my writing.

Thank you all, you can check my other stories here on aff too ;)

kisses!!!