6-Edge Love

Description

Who doesn't know the dorky idiot, Byun Baekhyun who thinks he is always smart? He is also a popular guy— because of his childish and dorky actions?! Sometimes he could turn into a ert byuntae when he feels it right. Well, let's know him and his 6-edged love more in this story!

 

 

 

Foreword

Main casting 

 

Byun Baekhyun

The dorky idiot who is mentioned.The youngest son of Kris Wu and Zhang Yixing. Very active, playful, childish. From outside, he looked to be ert but he is very innocent and naive actually. He always do weird things. Always thinks that he is smart, cute, handsome, gentleman and kind. He is friendly. He is the place where his friends confess their feelings. Not to forget, the Boxer Monster.

 

Huang Zitao

A serious guy. Sometimes he's weird. He is cold but sometimes he's also kind and warm. He is always the victim of Baekhyun's childish action. It's because Baekhyun always blame him even he doesn't know anything. Sometimes he always act that he's innocent. Always argue with Baekhyun each time he meets him.

 

Bang Minah

One word to describe her. Vogue. Minah is Baekhyun's niece actually. She is the daughter of Baekhyun's older sister but they were so close until it became informal. She used to have a big crush on Jongdae. But now, no one knows if she still love Jongdae or it's changed.

 

Kim Jongdae

The naughty troll. He is the same as Baekhyun. Dorky. But at least, he's not a ert. He close with Tia sometimes cause they were neighbour .

 

Kim Yura

Baekhyun's fangirl. Also Baekhyun's bestfriend. She is very nice. She has a boyfriend, Seok Jin. It been two monts since she and Seokjin in a serious relationship. She is very sporting. She always play with Baekhyun. Because of Baekhyun is a dorky idiot, he jokes that it was a date to Seokjin.

 

Kim Seokjin 

Yura's boyfriend and also a friend to Baekhyun. He always play with Baekhyun whenever he has a chance to. He knows that Yura is Baekhyun's fangirl but when he tried to ask Baekhyun if both of them have something, it turned into a plot twist. BAEKHYUN CONFESSED HIM, IN A PLAYFUL WAY?! Dorky idiot, stupid!

 

Additional casting

EXO 

Girl's Day

BTS

B.A.P

Kris Wu and Zhang Yixing - Baekhyun's parents. Kris is the appa meanwhile Yixing is the eomma.

Xi Luhan - Baekhyun's elder brother

Mikki Lee Yeon Ju - Baekhyun's older sister who is married to Yook Sungjae and also Minah eomma .

Choi Junhong (Zelo) - Baekhyun's bestfriend who is very understanding. They confess their feelings each other. Junhong is dating Jeon Jungkook. 

 

and a lot more characters.