Oppa´s is here so tell me

Let me die

Daesung Pov.

Just when I want to be on my way to the Dorm by B1A4, are my boys at the door. Jiyoung aka G-Dragon has been on all night, worried about my little sister. Also, the rest I could see that they make huge worry. "Guys, she is okay. A group of youg boys have found her last night.'m On my way to the Boys. You wanna come with me?" I asked the guys. All four nodded and we went with two cars on the way there. Once there I entered the apartement of the guys and saw my sweet little angel on the couch. Taking her in his arms, I her hair and the back "everything is okay baby. I'm here now. Come on tell oppa what happen" as she looks over her shoulder and looks at Seungri, I only saw yet she was white and her tear was no longer keep. As Seungri came closer she started screaming "Stop do not come closer .. I hate you Oppa. I hate you for what you did to me last night"

Jiyoung hyung looked confused between the two of them as well as the other. Jiyoung hyung came now to Shayenne to "Baby Girl, tell oppa what did happen. Why'd you so afraid of Seungri. Hmm? Come on baby girl tell me"

 

You Pov.

If looks could kill I would now drop dead. By the same looks at me Seungri Oppa at just. My brother to tell beholding and then Jiyoung oppa I start what happened last night. What do they do with Seungri then I do not care. Him pay for what he did to me. Taking a deep breath I start with tears to tell "I was yet with you at the party the Seungri oppa gave last night. I had so much fun with the other Idols. Yet sometime just before I wanted to go was Seungri oppa and pulled me into his bedroom. he threw me on the bed, locked the door and ... * sob * and he pulled my dress from her body and ... and he .. he me. "The boys of B1A4 looked confused and thought "so that's the reason why you wanted to jump on this bridge railing stood, and to death"
After gasping for breath I looked at them and then to my brother "Mianhae Oppa. And if you do not believe me. I can prove it. Oppa has some scratches that I could do him when I tried to defend myself. He bit me and Hickys left on my stomach and on my s.
Oppa i want my Lollipop Oppa Back...i miss him so much..I miss it when he calls me angel butterfly. Oppa can we looking for Jin-young Oppa? I..i really wanna him back”

GDragons Pov.

 

I can not believe what I get to hear just because. Our maknae has trespassed against our baby girl? We all know that he likes her. He is in love with her, but this goes too far. On him going, I grab him by the collar and push him against the wall, "You'll pay for it. How could you. She was your friend, your hyungs sister. Are you completly out of you mind?." I could no differently and had a purely pull him. I slapped him in the face, I feel the hand of one of my Hyungßs on the shoulder "Jiyoung, let it be. Leave the PD decide what happens to him"