Please let me alone

Let me die

You Pov.

“please let me alone. I just wanna die. I cant face my Familie or anyone of my friends. I have nobody, from now on i´m alone. So it´s better to die. Please, let me die” my Eyes are puffy and red from crying. Why have this Boys walking down this bridge? I feel a hand reaches for me and pulls me back, i fell down from the railing and landet on a Boy chest, when i looked at him he smiles to me”Hi, i´m Jin-Young” and then the other Boys coming closer and introduce each other self”Hi, I´m Baro, I´m Sandeul, Im Gongchan and this is CNU hyung” The boy wo wear glases held is hands out to get my on my feet. “h—hi i—i´m Shayenne. Park Shayenne” and then everything is turning black.

 

 


Goongchan Pov

Cute Name for a cute Girl. After she had introduced herself to us, I saw her eyes closed and her legs gave way. I could catch her right in time before her body kissed the ground. Shayenne picking up bridale style in to my arms, I´m talking Baro " call our Doc Minho, he will immediately come into our dorm. Let's go boys. This girl freezes, you'd think she came straight from the North Pole"

 

CNU Pov.

Do you believe in love at first sight? I never thought it possible. But I'm in love with it. This girl, Shayenne what is most peculiar about her, from the first moment I saw her standing up there, I just wanted one,  to protect her hold her in my arms. Love her and give her the respect she deserves.
“Shayenne, please not give up. Stay awake for God´s sake. Girl please come on. You can do this. I dont know why i´m saying this. But u can not give up so easily. What ever is happen to you, we wanna help you to forget the bad things. We wanna make new good memoris with you. You can live with us, but pleade don´t die in front of us
.”