Fiancee

Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

notes: GOLD - JinAe's thought || Brown - Junyoung's thought || orange - english

=Feb 8 2013=

-your POV-

"huuuffftttt........" i keep let out a deep sigh this night.. my eyes feel so heavy but i don't know why i can't close my eyes. Too nervous maybe. i just keep rolling on my bed, hoping my plan will be a success tomorrow. yep! tomorrow! My man will turn into 24 tomorrow. i'd planned to make surprise birthday party for him. i asked his CEO and all his agency's family to help me and they surely will help me.

i take my phone and keep looking at his selca.. "oppa... i miss you... don't sulk at me tomorrow okay.." i 'disappear' from him since yesterday's noon. i didn't answer his call, i just reply his text shortly "im a bit busy now oppa.. we talk later okay.. love you always ♥". That's my last KTalk message for him this morning. Usually we will KTalk-ing all day. Talking about random stupid unimportant stuffs until serious thing about our future. and sometimes cheesy thing.

beep beep!

messages from him! 'should i open it now? he will know if i open it right away.. what should i do??' my mind said.. i chose to wait it a bit longer. seriously my hands feel soooo itchy wanna reply his message soon! i press play button on my iPod, and Daily Daily start to filling my quiet room. I checked the time and it's 12am already! "Hapy birthday Moon Junyoung.. always love you more that the stars on night sky.." i said while looking at his selca then sat up to prays for him.

-Junyoung POV-

i keep staring at my phone whole day. but seems like she's really busy. I don't know what she's doing from yesterday but seems really important. I keep staring at my KTalk. Her last message just saying she's busy and we will talk later. I decided to text her "How's your day babe? seems like you're really busy today. Did you eat your meals properly? Don't get too tired or sick okay.. Just tell me if you need my help. :) always love you more than the sands on beach♥" i click send along with my pic from my fansite

'will you remember that tomorrow is my birthday? you never forget it even once..' a sudden thought that she will forget that tomorrow is my birthday make me nervous. She never forget to wish me happy birthday at 12am by call or just text me even she's too tired. But now.. it's almost 1am already. my members and my mom already said happy birthday to me. 'are you really that busy? or.... you're tired of me? i miss you so much JinAe-ya' i fell asleep while looking at my selca with her at my birthday last year.

 

-Your POV-

it's 8am and i just done make the seaweed soup for Junyoung oppa! I grab my phone and call yonggil oppa. He's ZE:A's manager so he surely know his fixed schedule for today. i call him to help me give the soup to Junyoung oppa. He said he almost arrived at my apartement.

few mins later.........

"Morning oppa! hehehe.. " i greet him as soon as i open the door for him.

"Morning! so wanna make sure for today?" he sad while walking into my apartement.

"hehehe you got me oppa.. so he surely have no schedule for today right? he's free all day?" i said while walks to kitchen and he follows me.

Yonggil oppa : "unfortunately, yes.. so, need my help kiddo?"

me: "eeeyyy oppa.. i'm not a kiddo.."

Yonggil oppa: "*chuckling* well but for me you are. tell me kiddo.. i'm about going to their dorm now."

me: "okay oppa.. i need your help to make him busy until around 8pm.. then bring him to dance room at office. okay?"

Yonggil oppa: "around 8pm? hmmm.. call! just that kiddo?"

me: "yep! i already asked the girls to help me out to decorate dance room.. gilsung oppa will help us too.. even yesterday your CEO willingly to help us too.. he's the best CEO! hehe"

Yonggil oppa: "seriously?? CEO?? CEO Shin Juhak??helping with what? Decorating?"

me: "yep yep yep! nope! not decorating.. but letting us used the dance room hehehe.. ah oppa.. make sure he eat the seaweed soup okay.." i give him the packed seaweed soup. "anyway have you eaten oppa?"

Yonggil oppa: "is it just for Junyoung or also the boys?" he take the packed "nope i havent eat yet. because i know you will offer me breakfast" then he's laughing.

me: "no.. just for Junyoung oppa..that's not gonna be enough for 9 tummy tummy oppa.. moreover if hyungshik is there.. hehe.. here your breakfast oppa. sorry i just can make this.." i give him a bowl of rice, eggrolls, a bowl of kimchi soup and raddish kimchi.

"its okay Jinae-ya.. at least you give me breakfast hahaha.." he started to eat the soup "woaahh if you and junyoung get married, he's so lucky! your dish taste so delicious! hahaha...". Yonggil oppa succesfully make my cheeks as red as tomato! He left me after done with his breakfast and get a call by Kevin oppa.

"time to get ready!". I called Eunjung unnie and Hyuna unnie to make sure about today's plan. and since their groups have their own business and so with me,we will meet up at dance room by 5pm to start decorate the room.

-Junyoung POV-

"Junyoung-ah! happy birthday!" Yonggil hyung greet me while hugging me and pats my back. "keep your health okay. you have to be more stronger than before."

"Thanks hyung.." i try to replied him with smile.. then he drag me to eat. there's seaweed soup too. "Hyung, you make this?" i asked while put a spoonful of it in my mouth. it taste like Jinae's!

"why? not good?" Yonggil hyung scratch his head

"no hyung.. just..." 'maybe i missed her too much' i shrugged it off and keep eating while Yonggil hyung being busy with the other boys.

"Junyoung, you come with me today.. we will discuss about ZE:A sub groups" i just nodded at Yonggil hyung and replied him shortly "yes hyung.."

i just can keep starring at my phone. 'Jinae-ya.. are you.. really tired.. with us?'

-Your POV-

While Eunjung unnie, Hyuna unnie, Minha and Semi busy with foods, SoReal oppas busy with drinks. me with the rest of Nine Muses and Jewelry members busy decorating.. make the balloons, banner, and such stuffs.

"Unnie, i want fruit punch.." Kyungri unnie said while pumping the balloons.

"Punch?" suddenly Baby J unnie punch Kyungri unnie's arm and she punch her back. and they start to hitting each other and i don't know why suddenly Leesem unnie and Erine unnie joined them. i just rolls my eyes watching these weirdo unnies. I already used with it since i date with Junyoung oppa 3yrs ago.

It's almost done at 7.30pm.. And suddenly Yonggil oppa called Hyuna unnie.. he said they will be there in 10 minutes. so i rushed run downstairs to get the cake from ice box then runs upstairs with the cake. then we put some candles on it.

After few minutes waiting, we heard some foot steps rushes at stairs. And i heard Minwoo, Heechul, Kwanghee oppas' voices along with Hyungsik and dongjun's.

"yah, Junyoung hyung still down there with Yonggil hyung" Minwoo grab some confetti cannons and share it with Heechul, Taehun and Kwanghee oppas.

"Yonggil hyung said he will lead Junyoung to come in first" Kwanghee oppa said while checking his confetti cannon.

"he's coming.. he's coming..." i whispered as i heard voice.

"yes hyung.. i got it.. i will do my best..." i heard his voice before the door open and the lamps are on..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!" we shouted together while the confettis are flying everywhere.

-Junyoung POV-

I don't understand why Yonggil hyung asked me to joined him for his schedule today. He just went to a talk about song writing, producering and such things. i started to think maybe he or CEO wants me to learn to make my own song or maybe being producer? Do i have those skills? i'm not sure but i wanna learn about it tho.

As we reached the office, Minwoo, Heechul, and Kwanghee just runs into the office while me, Kevin, Siwan, Taehun and me are still outside with Yonggil hyung. we walked slowly while talking.

"junyoung-ah.. i hope you can help Kevin about leader things. didn't mean to replace you as leader..no.. not at all.. just as ZE:A5 debut, he's the one who will take care of ZE:A5 members on stage.. the other members surely will take care of themselves well but still. we're human.. sometimes we missed things and we need someone to look after us right.." yonggil hyung said to me as we walked upstairs.

"yes hyung.. i got it.. i will do my best..." we reached the dance room. Kinda curious why the lamp is off when i heard Nine Muses members had practice tonight. I opened the door and suddenly the lamps are on and...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!"

i'm so surprised and just blink my eyes few times. I have no idea about what's happened. my eyes glued on Jinae's. She's standing the nearest to me than others. Holding the cake with some candles on.

"w-what... what is it?" i feel so moved and can't say anything than that. JinAe walks closer to me.
"happy birthday Junyoung oppa.." she said while smiling brightly.. a smile that i missed for days.

-Your POV-

I walked closer to him because he looks so confused.

"Happy Birthday Junyoung oppa.." i said it with brightest smile. "make a wish and blows the candles.." i said while holding the cake closer to him. He closed his eyes for a while then blows the candles and everyone cheered again because of it.

"Happy birthday oppa.." i peck his cheek that often to be pulled by me.

"hyung.. let's eat.. i'm hungry.." hyungsik said while keep glaring the foods. And he got a lot of chatters from others. Junyoung oppa just chuckles a bit and invite everyone to enjoy the foods. And we sit and eat together. Of course i sit next to him and intertwine my fingers with him. His hand feel so warm on my cold hand. After 1 hour, Junyoung oppa nudge me and whisper that he wanna talk privately with me at roof. and as always everyone just start oooo-ing to us when me and Junyoung oppa walks out together.

I backhugging him tightly as i missed him so much as we reached the rooftop. He hold my hands and pats it lightly before he turn around and hugs me tight. Seriously i missed his warm hugs so much!

"Where have you been since 2 days ago?" he still hugging me while ask.
"busy preparing this..i never know that i'll be missed you this much.."
"really? you... missed me?" his question make pull out his hugs and pouting. "it's not true right?my thought was wrong, right?" he continued as i keep pouting.

"what did you thought of oppa?" i frowns

"well.. i.. i thought.. you are bored with me... with us.." i pulled his cheeks, make him stop talking.
"i'm not and never bored with you my babo lovely Junyoung oppa" i cupped his cute face and look into his warm eyes deeply. 'gosh how i missed that eyes!' "why you think that i'm bored with you?"

"well.. we met long time ago when i was a trainee.. and we're dating when i made my debut.. so it's been more than 4years.. long enough to get bored with someone.." i chuckled by his answer and he looks at me like *you think that's funny?*

i hugged him tightly and said "no oppa.. and never.." i smile and lifted my head up to look at his silly smile. And i saw something like red point behind his ear and it's moving. i hugged him and placed my chin on his shoulder then i see that red point right behind his head then moved again to his back. "oppa.... you will protect me right?" i asked him while keep looking at one spot. i see someone and another higher rooftop. He no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter