One...

Thanks... Honey.

It's our 2nd anniversary and I'm waiting him in front of my house. I'm a bit nervous and keep fixing my dress and checking my make up. I'm a bit curious about his appearence too. 

The I hear a car's sound and goes outside... Well, since I'm at the yard and see a familiar car waiting for me.

His car. He goes out and go nearer to me.

"How I look tonight?" he said, smiling sweetly showing the eye-smile.

"You look cool tonight. This is dangerous! My puppy is so handsome that any girl can fall. I need to protect you," I said looking around.

Yes! We both has a same personality. Playful. That's why I love him. I think we're match by the heaven. 

After I said that, he whimper at me like cute puppy. I hate him. How can he make me melt in a blink of eyes?

"Should we go?" he asks, offer his hand and we walk like a groom and a bride to the car.

He open the door for me and we start off to the destination.

"Oppa... Actually, where are we going?!" I asks, finally realize that we never plan a thing for this night.

"Well... Keep calm and see," he said, smiling sweetly at me. Again.

Then, after 10-15 minutes, we're arrive.

There a 'S' Light Park in front of my eyes.

"Well... This is where you want to take me to?" I asks him... Confirming the destination.

"Of course not! I'm maybe playful... But I'm a man. A man is come with prepared! Follow me...," he says, grabing my hand. But then he stop.

"What? Don't tell me you forgot the track." I look at him. I said that because the track here can be confusing. Like... What should I say? Maze? Yeah~ A maze.

"No. Not that. I just want you to close your eyes. Can you?" he said and trying to make me close my eyes.

"What the...," I hate this kind of thing!

"Pleaseeee...," there he go again, making a puppy face.

"Fine!!" I close my eyes and follow him.

After 5 minutes walking, we reach the place.

"Now, open your eyes, sweetie!" he said and there a candle-light dinner and a romantic scenery. 

"Wow! This is so beautiful! Thanks, honey!" I hug him tightly and he hug me back.

When we eat our dinner, I realize that he keeps coughing.

"Oppa, are you okay? Are you feeling unwell? Why you keep coughing?" I worry about him.

"Nothing. Let's just eat. Well... How was it, today? Are you satisfied?!" he quickly changes the topic.

"Of course! Thank you so much! Ha ha... Suddenly, I can't imagine how Jong Dae will do to his girlfriend on the day like this! It will be funny. He will troll his girlfriend!" I said, laughing a bit.

"If he has a girlfriend," and we laugh together.

After that, he send me home. The highlight! He kisses me! 

Tonight is the best night ever!

Baek Hyun POV.

She didn't realize it, right? What a relieve. I can't show her. I don't want her to be hurt. I love her, but I can't do anything. Honey... I'm sorry.

*end*


I don't want to make so much longer so I split into two chapter . Enjoy ... :)