Telling about the break in connecting......

Love which is meant to be

At that time in Seoul....

The members are on the way to their recording studio for their new album.

Leetauk:Eunhyuk,when will you tell Casper that you can’t contact her for six months?

Eunhyuk:I don’t want to tell her.Can’t I just chat with her at night?

Leetauk:You can but I am sure that you won’t have time.Just think about it.Sometimes we have a schedule till morning.

Donghae:Hyung is right. I think you should tell Casper about this.Otherwise she will hurt more as she is waiting for you.

Eunhyuk:Ok then.(sighs) I will tell her tonight.

Then the members work hard on their schedule and it become night already.Eunhyuk goes online and Casper is already there.

Monkey:Annyong Cas!

Casper:Annyong oppa!Have you eaten?

Monkey:Nope.I am starving right now.

Casper:Ya!Why are you chatting right now?Go eat.We can chat later.

Monkey:I am just joking!Why are you ordering me?I am your oppa.You can’t order me.Anyway,I have sth to tell you today.

Casper:He he,mianae oppa.What it is??

(silence)   

Casper:Oppa, are you there?

Monkey:Yep,it’s just.....

Casper:Come on oppa.Just say it.You are making me worried.

Monkey:We are going to release our 5th album after three months and start our world tour again after six months.

Casper:Chincha!!! That’s great.I will be going to hear a new song.He he.

Monkey:But...

Casper:What oppa??

Monkey: That’s why I can’t chat with you for about six or seven months.

Casper:Oh...

Monkey:Cas,are you okay?

Casper:Yes,I am fine.Don’t worry oppa.We can still have a connection later,right??

Monkey:Yes,of course.You can still send me the mails and tweets on twitter.

Casper:Arraso,oppa.Keep on your good work. I will be supporting you.I think this will be our last chat.Bye oppa.

Monkey:What! Are you going to offline very soon?We haven’t talked very much.

Casper:Mianae oppa.I suddenly feel dizzy that’s why.Don’t worry oppa.I will be fine.

Monkey:Pls take good care of yourself. I will offline then.Have a good rest.

Casper:Yae.Annyong oppa. Goodnight amd sweet dreams.

Monkey:Goodnight Cas. Saranghae. :)

When Eunhyuk is offline, Kate is still stunned by Eunhyuk’s last word.

Kate:Did he just say ‘Saranghae’ to me?(thinks)

At that time,Sylvia went into Kate’s room to give her some fruit.When she got in,she saw Kate in a stunned mood.

Sylvia:Ya,what’s happening?

Kate:An...annyon.

Then Sylvia saw the chatting on the laptop as Kate hasn’t closed yet.

Sylvia:Oh! Are you chatting with Eunhyuk?What are you guys saying?

Kate:Don’t look!

After looking..

Sylvia:What! Did he just say Saranghae to you?OMG!

Kate:I am sure that it is just the brother-sister word.Don’t think in the wrong way.

Sylvia:I am sure that he is interested in you.

Kate:Stop talking nonsense O nyi. I...I am going to bed.

Sylvia:Kate,you are blushing!(laughs)

Kate:Arnyar O nyi.Please stop teasing me.

Sylvia:Arraso..(laughing) Have a sweet dream about Eunhyuk.

Kate:O nyi!!!!

Then Kate went to sleep but Sylvia opened her computer and check some mails.

Sylvia:I wonder who sends me a mail.

Then she sees that there is a mail in her inbox and it is from Donghae@Love.

Sylvia:Why is he sending me a mail?

Then she open the mail box and read the mail.

 

To Smile,

             Hi! It’s me again.I just want to confirm you that I will try my best to be your friend but I can’t contact you for about six months as I have my work to do.I am sure that you will be thinking that I am just telling stories.Anyway,you will find out abt it after six months.As you don’t like my nickname,I will change it but you will have to find out my real name in six months.I will tell you the number of words.Bye.

                                                                                                         Your friend-to-be  

                                                                                                                _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

After reading the mail,Sylvia doesn’t believe at first.She is just surprised.

Sylvia:Wow..I can’t believe that he is serious to be a friend of mine.Well,I think he is not very bad at all.(smiles)                                      

Then Sylvai goes to sleep but she can’t sleep really well as she is thinking about the mail.