Being upside down

Love which is meant to be

Narrator's POV:

The members are teasing Donghae for a thing and he is really annoyed of it.

Flashback

It was one in the afternoon and most of the members were come back to their dorm including Donghae.As soon as he got there,he went to his computer and checked the acc to know whether Smile was online or not.Luckily she was there.So he started to call her and they began their chat.Before he started to type the word,all the members approve near him and watch their chatting.

Yesung:Make sure you have a great connection with her.

Donghae:I know that hyung.Stop talking now.I am going to chat now.

Love:Hi!

Heechul:What the heck is your username!Why is it love?Don’t you have any other like fishy or sth else?

Donghae:That’s the only thing that I can think about.

Heechul:I am sure that she will think you as a gay.

Donghae:Shut up hyung!            

Smile:What!

Yesung:With that word,I think the start will not good.

Love:Easy! I just want to be friend with you.

Smile:The reason???

Love:Nothing.

Smile:Just as I think.

Love:What do you think???

Smile:You are a boy right?

Love:Yep.

Smile:I think you are a bit handsome but you are proud of yourself because of your face.I just guess it with your acc.Another thing is I think you are a gay because no one will ever give a username like Love if he is a boy. I also hate of being a friend with a gay and I don’t like boys who are proud of themselves.So you’d better not chat with me anymore if you don’t want to be hurt.I can say much more bitter than that.

Yesung:Just as I think.Fishy,you are rejected at the beginning of the chat.

Love:Excuse me! I haven’t told you anything yet and you are just telling me whatever you think at the start of the chat.I am also not a gay.

Smile:Is that so?Anyway,I don’t want to be a friend with you.

Love:Why???

Smile:Because....I don’t want one. :P Bye.I am sure that this will be our first and last talk.

Love:Wait!!!!!!

Before Donghae could speak anything,Smile was already offline.All the members burst out laughing  by looking at Donghae.

Donghae:What!Stop laughing!

Yesung:Ha ha! I have never seen Donghae being rejected by the girls when he wants to talk.

Heechul:If he has been rejected once,I think this one will break the record.I think..... it only takes about 5 minutes. (smiles)

Donghae: Stop it guys.

Heechul:I think your one is harder to speak with anonymous.

Donghae:I think you are right. Ottoke??

Yesung:I think you have to tell her the truth.

Donghae:I will try again.

Shindong:Prepare to be talked more bitter.

Heechul:He’s right.(laughs)

Then they started doing their work again but at night at about half past nine they gathered again and talked about Donghae while waiting for Leetauk and Eunhyuk to arrive.

End of Flashback 

That day at night in Singapore,Sylvia went to Kate’s room to talk this and that.

Kate:What are you doing here?I am about to go to bed.

Sylvia:So you are not talking to Eunhyuk tonight?

Kate:Yes,he doesn’t come online.I think he is busy. I checked his schedule in the internet and he has Sukira today.

Sylvia:Wow..you guys are great.Amm...Kate,tell me.Do you have any feelings on Eunhyuk?

Kate:Nope.

Sylvia:Ya,your answer is too simple.Don’t you have some kind of feeling like being her girlfriend?

Kate:I just want him as my brother. I don’t want him as my boyfriend.You know what! He also contacts me because I am different from the other fans.I am sure that he really loves me as her dongsang. O nyi...are you drunk or sth?Why are you asking like that?

Sylvia:I think Eunhyuk has feelings on you.

Kate:I don’t think so.Come on o nyi.Stop talking about Eunhyuk oppa.I am sure that you have sth to tell me.Unless you won't come to my room.

Sylvia:Oh! I almost forgot.Actually,I had a chat with an insane person today.

Kate:What! Did he say anything to you like stupid words?

Sylvia:Nope.He said nothing.He said he only wants to be friend with me.

Kate:Then why did you say that he is insane?

Sylvia:Just by looking at the acc name.(smiles)   

Kate:What!How can you know that by the name of an acc?I think you made a big mistake.Anyway what did you tell to him?

Sylvia:I just tell him that I don’t want to be his friend.

Kate:Great o nyi! What if he is Donghae?

Sylvia:It can’t be.Donghae can’t be silly to have such an acc.

Kate: (thinks)Oh god!I think it is Donghae.Oppa has asked o nyi’s acc as Donghae oppa wanted to chat with her.I am sure that he will chat with a secret acc to surprise o nyi.Ottoke??

Sylvia:What are you thinking?

Kate:Oh nothing.I want to go to sleep now.

Sylvia:Good night then.

Kate:Night o nyi.

Then they both went to bed but as for Kate,

Kate: I think I have to confirm about it and help them.(thinks)

Then she went to bed and had a dream that she met Eunhyuk again.