The meeting continues......

Love which is meant to be

Eunhyuk turns at Kate and smiles at her.

Eunhyuk:So you are casper.Nice to meet you.

Kate:Nice to meet you,too.Anyway who is the one that I havebeen chatting with for two days?

Eunhyuk:Me!

Kate:But  you tell me that you are your frd.Sorry,I think I tell in the confused way.

Eunhyuk:No,I understand.At that time,I don’t know what to tell.So I just say what is in my mind.

Kate:I can’t believe that I am talking to the idol that I like as a brother.

Eunhyuk:I have one thing to ask.Why do you want me as a brother?Most of the girls I know want to be my girlfriend.But you are different.There is not even a word like “I love you” in the book like the others.That is the point that makes me interest in you and contact you.Anyway,really good work on both the book and powerpoint.I really appreciate it.Also the other members like it.They are amazed.

Kate:Thanks.I don’t know why I like you as my brother.I just feel like that.

Donghae:Monkey,you’d better hurry up.It’s getting dark.We must go now.

Eunhyuk:Ok.One last question.What is your real name,casper?

Kate:It’s.........

Sylvia:Ahm,ahm..don’t  say(coughs)

Kate:Just know as casper.I don’t want to say.Anyway,nice meeting you.

Eunhyuk:That’s ok.Can we keep in contact each other?I feel relaxed while I am talking with you.

Kate:As you wish,oppa.It is ok to call you “oppa”,right?

Eunhyuk:Yes,no problem.I will keep in touch with this acc.Although I have my own,I don’t want to talk with that.This acc will be the special for my dongsang.(smiles)

Kate:Thanks oppa.You’d better get going otherwise your manager will get angry.

Eunhyuk:Ok then.Bye casper.I think I won’t be able to meet you again because I will leave tomorrow.I will be online tonight.Let’s talk then.

Donghae:Great!You’ve talked so much right now and you still have things to talk.Bye,casper. Nice meeting  you. Anyway casper, monkey really wants to see you.(whispers)

Eunhyuk:Ya fishy,I heard that.      

Donghae:Sorry,bye guys.Oh I forget to ask your name.What’s your name?(while facing Sylvia)

Sylvia:It’s...(thinks)..smile.

Donghae:I’m sure that it’s a nickname.(chuckles)Anyway nice meeting you too.

Sylvia:Me too.(smiles)

Then Eunhyuk and Donghae walk to the gate of the park while waving their hands to Kate and Sylvia.They take the cab and go back to the hotel.

On their way.....

Eunhyuk:Finally,I have met my fan.

Donghae:Is it just a fan or someone you are interested?

Eunhyuk:Come on fishy.It’s just a fan.Also she really likes me as her brother.

Donghae:But she is cute,right?

Eunhyuk:Sure she is.Anyway,how about your fan? She’s also beautiful.

Donghae:She really is.She said her name was ‘Smile’.It is also the nickname just like your casper.I really don’t understand why these two girls don’t want to tell their real name to the idols like us.I mean every girl wants to be known by us.

Eunhyuk:That’s why I say that they are special and different.Anyway do you get anything to have a connection with smile?

Donghae:Crap!I forgot to ask her account.Luckily,I know the name.

Eunhyuk:What are you guys doing while me and casper are talking?(confused)

Donghae:Listening to you guys.

Eunhyuk:You are really an idiot.(sighs)

On the other hand....

Kate and Sylvia walk back to their home while talking about Eunhyuk and Donghae.

Kate:I still can’t believe that I have met Eunhyuk and talked to him.

Sylvia:Me neither.I can’t believe that Donghae ask my name.

Kate:Anyway,why do you say “Smile” for your name.It’s so odd.

Sylvia:That’s the only thing that pops out in my mind.I don’t know what to say that time.

Kate:Let’s go home quickly.I have to chat with my oppa at night.Before that.I must do all my works in a quick speed.

Sylvia:Don’t worry.I will help you so that you can chat easilywith Eunhyuk.

Kate:Thanks O nyi.You’re the best.